Upgrade from my Galaxy S4

General_Led

So as everyone knows the Galaxy S6 is out for pre-order today. The Galaxy S6 on contract is $200 and a $40 fee and $25 in taxes(if att charges taxes online) so about $265 total or $240 if no taxes. The Galaxy Note 4 is $200 and a $40 fee on amazon, however there are no taxes if I understood correctly so about $240. On one hand and the galaxy s6 has some great new features, it has top of the line hardware, TouchWiz is less bloated, it has a new and improved camera, the screen looks amazing, improved fingerprint scanner(don't really care) and it just seems to be an overall great phone. The Note 4 on the other hand has a larger screen, has the same resolution, has pretty decent hardware, good build quality, has the s-pen, has the ability for a wireless charging back, has a removable batter (and the battery is much bigger), has expandable storage, and seems like a pretty good phone even though it isn't the best out there. At this point I have no clue what to do. I want both phones. This morning I was set on the s6 but when I saw that the note was the same price I no longer have any idea. Any help would be appreciated.

if your ok with the bigger size go note 4 since it does actually have better specs

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

LG G4 note coming soon

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I'm guessing you are wanting advice on which one to go for? It really depends on your preference on screen size, need for s-pen and general Note features. Here's a video of TechnoBuffalo giving a first impression on the S6 and S6 Edge. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDAsQqgIrSI

i7 4790K - MSI XPower Z97 AC - 32GB DDR3-2400 Avexir Sabranco - ASUS Strix GTX 980 SLI - ASUS Xonar Essence - Phanteks Enthoo Primo - RoG Swift + Samsung 28" 4k UHD - Logitech Z906 5.1 - Custom Water Cooling Loop

Mobile: Samsung S8 Plus | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-M50X / ASUS Strix Pro | Laptop: Alienware 17 R2

HTX M9

Don't waste your time on regular S6 get the S6 Edge

9590|EK-Copper|Sabertooth 990FXR2.0|16GB RIPJAWS Z|Dual MSI Gaming 290|Corsiar AX1200i|Corsair 760T|3TB Seagate+Dual 120GB Samsung 850EVO in Raid 0

LTT'S Official Radeon Master Race Club Founder-Predicts TitanX2 (Prediction Date: 3-30-15)

XFX Needs To Make A 3 Fan Cooler 

HTX M9

Don't waste your time on regular S6 get the S6 Edge

Can't afford and honestly I don't like it.

I'm guessing you are wanting advice on which one to go for? It really depends on your preference on screen size, need for s-pen and general Note features. Here's a video of TechnoBuffalo giving a first impression on the S6 and S6 Edge. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDAsQqgIrSI

Yeah I accidentally posted this early somehow so I didn't finish what I wanted it to say. The post is now fixed.

LG G4 note coming soon

Well my current GS4 is really starting to die on me. I'm getting crashes all the time, It randomly restarts, and I no longer can receive pictures through text. It kind of my fault I'm guessing, I may or may not have rooted.

Well my current GS4 is really starting to die on me. I'm getting crashes all the time, It randomly restarts, and I no longer can receive pictures through text. It kind of my fault I'm guessing, I may or may not have rooted.

did u try a factory reset ?

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

lol im in the same situation, my S4 is slowly dying on me and its probably partially my fault (i had had to flash and root it so i could get it working on my carrier). The screen is also cracked and has pieces falling out. Just waiting for it to fully die at this point.

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)