Changing my mind and getting the HoF GTX 9

HyperHertz

The G1 gaming is at $525AUD but I saw the Galax HoF and I decided I wanted that GPU instead. The HoF can only be obtained from eBay at the cost of $600. I earn around $60 per week so anyone think HoF is worth $75 more?

EDIT: lol wrong title correction: GTX970. Anyone tell how to change title when there is some typos?

Evidence Of Evil

The G1 gaming is at $525AUD but I saw the Galax HoF and I decided I wanted that GPU instead. The HoF can only be obtained from eBay at the cost of $600. I earn around $60 per week so anyone think HoF is worth $75 more?

EDIT: lol wrong title correction: GTX970. Anyone tell how to change title when there is some typos?

just edit your post and you can edit the title as well.

Just know that Galax voids the warranty if you remove the cooler, yes even for cleaning this includes the fans.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

USD

Ah... I see. Do you need to pay for the shipping?

Evidence Of Evil

Just know that Galax voids the warranty if you remove the cooler, yes even for cleaning this includes the fans.

Don't worry, I keep my PC clean :)

Evidence Of Evil

not sure

K, I don't even know if it sells out of USA

Evidence Of Evil