If you could Mod a PC, what theme / game would it be?

Hey all !

If you could Mod a PC, what theme / game would it represent?

& In what case?

Post your ideas and suggestions in this topic !

One suggestion / idea will be CHOSEN at the END OF THE MONTH ! 

The winning Mod Theme Idea will be implemented in the chosen case and rendered!

Share your ideas now to see your dream modded pc be designed in 3D.

Only one Idea/ Suggestion per User & Images for referenced design can be linked.

DEADLINE: 28/07/13

Crysis 3 in a 900D heavily modded to look like a nanosuit pattern.

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

Half Life 2: Episode 3 in a Caselabs TX10-D. It symbolizes two things of which I will not receive in the near future.

I would have a modified 850D to give it a marble look and sheen to it, then try to make it look aged with some "vegetation" on it. Then have a couple green squares with a golden triforce in it where logos would be. 

Really, just something that would emulate the Sacred Grove from Twilight Princess.

Do you have any preferences? Game preferences? Movie? Place? Theme? Cus if you gonna choose before deadline, we can come up with more ideas than if everyone post only one idea that you might not like. We could fine-tune the idea and make it epic. You could post your case, we can easily model it in 3dsmax / maya / blender and play around. Yay / Nay?

For instance, my ideas are half life (1,2) , far cry( 1, 2, 3 ) , resident evil ( first movie :D ), battlefield ( 3, 4 ), cod (ghosts).

Do you have any preferences? Game preferences? Movie? Place? Theme? Cus if you gonna choose before deadline, we can come up with more ideas than if everyone post only one idea that you might not like. We could fine-tune the idea and make it epic. You could post your case, we can easily model it in 3dsmax / maya / blender and play around. Yay / Nay?

For instance, my ideas are half life (1,2) , far cry( 1, 2, 3 ) , resident evil ( first movie :D ), battlefield ( 3, 4 ), cod (ghosts).

I'm not looking for people to help me mod my pc.

I want to see what they would want their pc to be modded into,

their creative ideas and suggestions. If you have multiple ideas thats fine!

I'm looking for a precise design that someone has in mind and if I like it, i'll make renders for that person and his dream modded case ;)

Until now, people have shared great stuff!

Theme: Of Darkness and Light (White/Grey/Black)

Game: Kingdom Hearts (the series)

Case: NZXT Phantom Original (Black and Green, but with the Green bits painted White)

The art from and for that game is just.... awesome.

Firstly, mod the side panel to have 4 sections, each a window. Only the window directly over the components (Top Left) is transparent. The others are like stain glass (it's really acrylic but is cut to look like stain glass, think Church windows and stuff) of varying seemingly random dark and light colors (as in, varying shades of Grey, not any other color but white, black, and shades of Grey) depicting images from KH 1 (Bottom Right), KH 2 (Bottom Left), and Birth By Sleep (Top Right). Look at the pictures below for source material and notes about what goes where.

A custom drawing of an unknown character falling from what looks to be a star or explosion is etched into the completely (like glass) transparent acrylic in the Top Left window. This, combined with the other 3 windows, will make it look like most of the characters are staring at this person falling.

Secondly, each of the fan spots on the case that are directly visible (such as beside the IO shield plate) will be covered with fan guards (purely for aesthetics) made of acrylic in the shape of each of the symbols of the factions in KH. Such as a Heartless symbol, Nobody symbol, etc etc.

Case:
CDN-NZX-PHAN002GR.jpg

Side Panel:

9231224847_405e1f5d70_o.jpg

Side Panel with windows cut out:

9231221931_18e2f8f564_o.jpg

Symbols of all (mostly) factions in KH for Case Fan Covers:

9231221965_2801a4e055_o.jpg

Kingdom Hearts 1 picture that goes in the Bottom Right window:

9231218595_a32fab47f7_o.jpg

Note: Only the characters in it it, not the background (besides the heart-moon) such as the letters or the white wind things.

Kingdom Hearts II picture that's in the Bottom Left window:

9234012346_d9aee74251_o.jpg

Note: Again, only the characters and perhaps the separation between the three "sections".

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep picture to go into the Top Right window:

9233999148_05e5c67eca_o.jpg

Note: Again, only the characters (and yes, Mickey too).

Thirdly, the inside of the case, white is painted onto the motherboard tray with it sort of "growing" out turning into cracks to make it look like the black (darkness, metaphorically) is breaking away, centered around the CPU Bracket hole reaching almost to the top, back, front, and bottom of the case (like, the cracks ending just as they reach those parts).

ku-medium.jpg

Like this essentially. But imagine you were looking at it from directly above it and it really were happening and not a painting.

Fourthly, The words "A scattered dream that's like a far off memory..." cut into the side panel above the windows with "... A far off memory that's like a scattered dream." cut under the windows. The "..." are a part of it, yes.

Lastly, a big picture painted on the back side panel (the one without all the windows in it).

This isn't final at all of course. Just thought of it.

kingdom_hearts_blue_heart_moon_by_mickey

This one possibly. Still not convinced about it, as though I like this one, it has Aqua (the blue haired girl) in it, and she's on the front. I tried to avoid having the same character appear twice (ignoring the KH II Final Mix picture of course). 

That's my final idea for my computer. It'll take a metric ton of time, skill, and possibly money to make happen, but I'm hopeful. 

That's my suggestion/idea for you. It's detailed because I've thought about it for a while. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Theme: Of Darkness and Light (Black with Gold/White)

Game: Kingdom Hearts (the series)

Case: NZXT Phantom Original (Black and Green, but with the Green bits painted White)

The art from and for that game is just.... awesome.

Wow thanks Vitalius! This is very detailed and specific which is great, it will help visualize what you are aiming for!

Neon PC - 900D

Quad Loops: This build would have four water cooling loops (CPU, GPU, RAM, MOBO) each with a different color (Green, Yellow, Blue, Red)

-Then I'm thinking 2 huge cylinder reservoirs and 2 smaller ones all lined up

Paint: It would be primarily black with some sort of modern design bringing all of the colors together.

FX 6300 - MSI 7870 Ghz - M5A97 R2.0 - Team Vulcan 8GB - WD Caviar Blue 1TB - Rosewill HIVE 550w - NZXT Source 210 (white) - Loud Fans

Peripherals - Logitech G105 - Cobra mouse - Acer G236HL - Logitech desktop mic - Logitech LS21 - Audio Technica ATH-M30

Laptop - Acer Aspire V3 - A84500m - 7670m - 15.6" screen (1366x768) - 3.5GB DDR3  - 500GB Scorpio Blue

Skyrim airbrushed with the Dovahkiin logo on the front and dragons flying on the side panel and maybe the Map on the other side.  Custom Dark green loop and parts

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

Id like to model it after this color theme and as much as the car as i could.

post-28739-0-66870600-1373253919.jpg

Case: Corsair white 600T | Motherboard: Asrock Z77 Extreme4 | CPU: intel i5-357OK oc to 4.3 | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i | Graphics Card: Evga 660 Ti FTW signature 2 | Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8GBPower supply: ModXstream-pro 600W | SSD: Samsung 840 Series | Keyboard: Corsair K70Mouse: Corsair M65 | MonitorAsus VS228H-P 22-inch | 2nd Monitor:  Viewsonic 22 inch-LED 3rd Monitor: LG 32 inch tv | Mic: audio-technica AT2020 USB | Headset 1:  Audio technica ATH-M50s | Headset 2: Corsair Vengeance 2000.

Skyrim. Simple, all black, and on the front panel the Skyrim Logo. On a Fractal R4

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

Defiantly a Chinook Helicopter (CH-47D) once i get my elysium case and parts up and running its mostly small mods ie... window in case, making front panel swing open like a door, soundproofing and some neet stuff with the cooling. wont get the real power until 2014, with all the changes going on in the industry. so maybe in a few months i'll get started if any one knows where to get cheaper cannon plugs please PM me and share it now im rambeling can a thread be started for case modders on where to get their supplies frozencpu. Xoxide, and Moddiy. are great but sometime it take hours of digging to find something. I would love to help want to be modders like my self.

A doctor who themed build and make a tardis. I can't think of a case that would be good to do it in though due to the sheer amount of modding required a scratch build would probably be better. Main reason being is an old friend is an absolute doctor who nut and would geek out over it something shocking which would be nice to see (since they have been at uni they have just been several different shades of stressed).

For myself though i've always wanted to do a build using an old car as the shell, decking the inside out, replacing the windscreen with a bunch of lcd (or even OLED if viable money wise) panels. Have a small auxillary display in the dash with touch screen interfacing, have the steering wheel rigged up as a controller with the peddles and gear stick. Fit an AC in the boot, replace the engine bay with the actual system hardware, nice comfortable seats, sound system inside...

The main reason this build hasn't come into play yet is two fold, firstly cost and secondly the only place I have to store such a rig is a mates place 70km away (and we would inevitably get carried away with the accessories of the build bringing the cost up to something I don't think I could sneak past the girlfriend).

i5-3570k @ 4.4ghz (1.240v) || Asrock extreme 4 || CM Hyper 212 evo

Samsung 840 || WD blue 1tb || WD green 1tb || Powercolor 7870 xt @ (1200 mhz core : 1500 mhz mem)