Platform Launch and MASSIVE GIVEAWAY

nicklmg

Username for Vessel: gingersheep

Thanks for the giveaway if I win I owe it all to you Linus without your brainy idea to start this channel, no sarcasm seriously, who knows where you or we would be. I imagine you would be in a diner some where in Canada eating a large plate of poutine with a stuffed animal of Alex the Lion from Madagascar saying," I wish I knew how to spray paint my motherboard." *hugs Alex the Lion while knocking over poutine into his lap*. And then you and all of us would be in a world of hurt because some lonely man, that would be you Linus, in Canada just spilled his poutine all over his shorts. Then a tall slender man, Taran, would come over and try and help you, but it quickly comes to his remembrance that he has RSI and he can't help other wise his arms would fall off into the poutine mess. So in his defeat he quickly runs off from embarrassment and runs right into Luke, who is also carrying a plate of poutine. In the end of the great big toss up Taran ends up losing his arms, and Luke is now out five dollars because his extra large plate of poutine with pickles specially order just for him is now on the the ground and leave Taran smelling like pickles and gravy. What a nasty combination. At this point the manager, Edzel, comes bursting out of the kitchen only to find his beautiful poutine all over the ground. Running over to the victims of the terrible accident he pushes them aside and hugs the poutine all over the ground and exclaims," My poutine, my beautiful poutine. How could this be done to my beautiful poutine?" he then yells out to the customers," Who did this?" And in an instant all the customers point to none other than Taran. The manager, Edzel, then rips his bland new Samsung Galaxy S6 from his pocket and dials 911, or what ever the cops number is in Canada, and tells them that a man, Taran has vandalized his restaurant and he demands that he be arrested. The operator then kindly obliges. Edzel hangs up the phone and within a matter of seconds the cops show up. And they come to Taran, who has no arms due to his RSI, and they ponder what to do about this matter. They start to search through the poutine and they can't find his arms anywhere, so they tie a bunch of french fries to his stumps and hand cuff those. As they take him away the restaurant clears and Luke walks out with not only an empty stomach, but his mind is confused as to where the mans, Taran's, arms went. And as the scene closes Linus gets up from his table with his blown stained shorts, his Alex the Lion stuffed animal, and even a new pair of arms.

I know the story is weird it was meant to be, and I am sorry that I didn't get to include everyone. Thanks for the giveaway Linus. I love you. No homo.

https://www.vessel.com/videos/JYZEYDYx0

https://www.vessel.com/videos/LCoY5zfFf