Will Nvidia release the Titan X 6GB ?

ahhming

Is my 780 SLI still worth it if true?

Because he had a hard drive.

It says $1350?

CPU: i9 19300k////GPU: RTX 4090////RAM: 64gb DDR5 5600mhz ////MOBO: Aorus z790 Elite////MONITORS: 3 LG 38" 3840x1600 WIDESCREEN MONITORS

That article was written in january. It was just speculation so no there aren't going to be other versions (they are reserving 980ti for the 600ish price range)

we need a 24 gb one

^This, or even 48GB

Scarlet KnightIntel Core i3 6100 || Antec A40 Pro CPU Cooler || MSI Z170A Gaming M5 || Kingston HyperX 16GB DDR4-2133MHz || Samsung 850 Evo 120GB || Seagate Barracuda 1TB || Gigabyte G1 Gaming R9 390X 8GB || Seasonic M12II 620W || In Win 503 || Corsair Strafe || Steelseries Kinzu V3 MSI Edition || Dell UltraSharp U2414H || Xiaomi Alumunium Mouse Pad (S)

#Gadget: 

Phone: BlackBerry Classic Q20, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 S-LTE SM-N916S

Console: PlayStation 4 500GB CUH-1206A

Tablet: iPad Air 2 16GB Wi-fi Only

Laptop: MSI GE62 (i7 4720HQ || 8GB DDR3 || NVIDIA GTX960M || Samsung 650 EVO 120GB + 1TB HDD)

In-ear Monitor: Xiaomi Piston 3.0

we need a 24 gb one

You can with AlienWare when you SLI

/s

Because he had a hard drive.

If the 390x has the performance that has been leaked then they will definitely do it

It will be a Skyrim mod card Kappa

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I wish that amd or nvida would just fuck it and build a 64 GB Card. Does anybody need that no. Will anybody pay that no. But still it would be so cool and I would love to see the Linus Face when if that card comes out.

Chase B
Sound Tech and GPU Expert

Are You New? Please Click on these links to help you out. Code Of Conduct | LTT Beginners Guide 

I wish that amd or nvida would just fuck it and build a 64 GB Card. Does anybody need that no. Will anybody pay that no. But still it would be so cool and I would love to see the Linus Face when if that card comes out.

But.. But the bandwidth wouldn't be big enough

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

If they do there's not a chance it will use the same exact core. 300$ for only a memory difference would severely cannibalize the 12gb version's market, especially considering most production software can make use of vram across two cards.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

If last year's tesla k80 is any indication I expect 24 gb cards coming out pretty soon. At this rate we'd have 96gb in 3-4 years.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Would make sense to make a lower VRAM version without workstation features. That would let Nvidia contend with the 390X in price/performance as a gaming card.

But no its Nvidia they will force people to fork out the $1k for a GM200.

They already gutted the TX's high precision floating point mumbo jumbo anyway...

Do not  as I  do, and  not  as I say. Instead do as you may..

HSS Revenir: CPU=i7 5960x @4.5GHz Heatsink=Corsair H100i MOBO=ROG Rampage 5 RAM=Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB @3000MHz SSD=Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB GPU=R9 295x2 PSU=Corsair AX1500i OS=Windows 7 Ultimate

If the 390x has the performance that has been leaked then they will definitely do it

They have it ready already i bet. They always seem pretty ready to respond no matter what AMD does.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

I would like to see one, but I doubt it will happen.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

we need a 24 gb one

Yeah, on a 384bit bus.

(I can't say it with a straight face.)

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud