Know any good lesser known bands/musicians?

Title is pretty much self-explanatory.

I've been looking around for some lesser known bands/musicians out there since the world just seems to be revolving around guys like Maroon 5, Ed Sheeran, Sam Smith, etc. I know this world has a lot more to offer and the media isn't giving them the attention they deserve. I want the people to share anyone/any people they know that make good music but aren't heard of too much (since partly, I am just not that good in searching :( ).

Maybe also give me at least one song from them that I can listen to that I might like (I'm not specific to any genre, just hit me with whatever you got.) :)

Also, if I don't attend to this thread right away, it's because I'm busy listening to songs :)

Thanks in advance

- Someone hungry for some nice music

Laptop - Asus TUF FX504GM

i7 8750H | 24GB DDR4 | GTX 1060 6GB | 128GB NVMe SSD | 1TB HDD

Peripherals

Logitech G102 Prodigy | Nubwo N12

Crush40, DJ Splash, F-777, S3RL. Maybe I'll find some others :D

EDIT: The Specktators is pretty cool, even though I mostly don't like Rap/Hip-Hop

EDIT 2.0: Bossfight. One of their songs is Milky Ways which I like quite a bit.

Sim Gretina and EnV are cool too.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Tool 

Nirvana 

Alice in chains 

La dispute 

Fliper 

I love these bands

Buy my yoga 2 pro!  http://linustechtips.com/main/classifieds/item/2711-lenovo-yoga-2-pro-i7-4510u-8gb-ram-4k-btc-accepted/

[spoiler=Trumps Wall

]AMD FX 8320 OC@ 4.4 GHZ GPUamd sapphire 7950RAM: 12GB CORSAIR XMS3 Psu: Corsair cx 500m CASE: Corsair 800d MOBO: Asrock 970 extreme 3 r2 Storage: 256GB mx100 SSD, 1TB WD Blue,1tb Seagate Barracuda in Raid 0, 750GB Seagate Baracude. Os Windows 7
CPU: AMD A-10 5800k RAM: 4GB DDR3 Storage:Random drives Mobo:msi SomthingCase: good question   

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Taran's  "I'm So Alone" Clarinet Group..

Details separate people.

-snip-

OP asks for lesser known bands/artists, and you post Tool, Alice in Chains &  Nirvana?  <_<

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

OP asks for lesser known bands/artists, and you post Tool, Alice in Chains &  Nirvana?  <_<

well its not exactly  "main stream"

Buy my yoga 2 pro!  http://linustechtips.com/main/classifieds/item/2711-lenovo-yoga-2-pro-i7-4510u-8gb-ram-4k-btc-accepted/

[spoiler=Trumps Wall

]AMD FX 8320 OC@ 4.4 GHZ GPUamd sapphire 7950RAM: 12GB CORSAIR XMS3 Psu: Corsair cx 500m CASE: Corsair 800d MOBO: Asrock 970 extreme 3 r2 Storage: 256GB mx100 SSD, 1TB WD Blue,1tb Seagate Barracuda in Raid 0, 750GB Seagate Baracude. Os Windows 7
CPU: AMD A-10 5800k RAM: 4GB DDR3 Storage:Random drives Mobo:msi SomthingCase: good question   

Check out Brad Sucks. They are pretty good and their music is CC.

No one knows about amr ismail and Omar bashir

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

No idea if he's famous worldwide or not, do you know Stefano Bollani?

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Van Canto - a-capella power metal

They have a very unique sound

cover of Master of Puppets by Metallica: 

Original songs:

Dreadnaught: Intel Core i7 970 3.2GHz, Silverstone TD-02, ASUS Rampage III Extreme, Kingston Fury White 24GB 1866MHz, Crucial BX100 250GB + Seagate 2TB SSHD, AMD Radeon Sapphire R9 390 Nitro, NZXT S340 White, Bitfenix Fury 650W, BenQ XL2730Z.

how is e-dubble unknown?

every hip-hop/rap fan ranks him top 10 or even top 5

he's also op on plug.dj

Fujitsu Celsius 380W: i5 650 @ 3.2 Ghz | FUJITSU D2917-A1 | 4GB RAM 1333Mhz | ASUS GTX 750 TI Strix OC Edition | Fujitsu Case | 380W Fujitsu PSU | 250GB HDD | Windows 7 64 bit | Dell P2214H

Rekty Shrekty 

Found this today actually. Dream Theater has a great cover of this if you want it to be a bit more energetic.

how is e-dubble unknown?

every hip-hop/rap fan ranks him top 10 or even top 5

he's also op on plug.dj

>Doesn't listen to any other rap/hiphop

>Doesn't know the community

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Oh crap, thanks for these guys!

LTT being a douche right now and not giving me notifications about people answering my thread for a reason...dang it.

Anyway, I'll try to find time to listen to each and every single one of these guys. I guess I know now for a fact that I'll be busy for a while.

Thanks again :D

Laptop - Asus TUF FX504GM

i7 8750H | 24GB DDR4 | GTX 1060 6GB | 128GB NVMe SSD | 1TB HDD

Peripherals

Logitech G102 Prodigy | Nubwo N12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLvmDcrx4Lc

This is probably the lesser known prog/technical deathcore band I hear. It's godlike tho.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Check out thefatrat - windfall

CPU: i7 5930k @4.3 GHz, Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe, RAM: 32 GB Crucial Ballistix Sport ddr4 (2400 MHz), GPU: 2 x Gigabyte gtx 970 G1 Gaming @ 1500 MHz,

Case: Corsair obsidian 750d, Storage: Samsung 850 Pro ssd (512GB) and 3TB WD Black, PSU: Coolermaster v850, Display: Asus Rog swift,                             

Cooling: Coolermaster Nepton 280L, Keyboard: Corsair Vengence K70 RGB (Mx-red), Mouse: Roccat Kone XTD Optical, Sound: Creative Soundblaster ZxR paired with Audioengine A5+