In Store ONLY Far Cry 4 for 9.95$ @ FRYS

SImoHayha

Hello everyone ^~^ I recently went to FRYS recently and saw Far Cry 4 for only 9.95$ !!! Don't Believe me ? Here is the receipt

Be Aware this is a in store deal....so its not found on the website.

5zAf24G.jpg

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Dayum! Thats actually a really good price cut. will have to check it out next time I go. Also work on the censorship. Those lines don't help, can see right through them lol.

Link? We need something to get this deal. If not, then this post isn't a "hot deal".

Retoast. Let me find the topic. EDIT: Can't find it. But I know that it was already posted. Maybe it was posted in the wrong secetion. 

My Pc: Cpu: I7 4790k @ 4,8 Ghz @1,25 volts, Motherboard: Maximus VII Formula, Graphicscard: 2x Titan X @1,4 at stock voltage (soon to be replaced), Ram: 32 gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 Cl 9, SSD: 2x 850 Pro 1 Tb in Raid 0, 2x Samsung 840 Evo 1 tb raid 1,, PSU: Corsair HXi Series 1000W 80+ Platinum, Case: H440. Soon to be watercooled again, maybe, probably, the Titans are too loud. 

Retoast. 

Post the link mate.

Post the link mate.

Currently looking for it. 

My Pc: Cpu: I7 4790k @ 4,8 Ghz @1,25 volts, Motherboard: Maximus VII Formula, Graphicscard: 2x Titan X @1,4 at stock voltage (soon to be replaced), Ram: 32 gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 Cl 9, SSD: 2x 850 Pro 1 Tb in Raid 0, 2x Samsung 840 Evo 1 tb raid 1,, PSU: Corsair HXi Series 1000W 80+ Platinum, Case: H440. Soon to be watercooled again, maybe, probably, the Titans are too loud. 

Link? We need something to get this deal. If not, then this post isn't a "hot deal".

"In store only.  not mentioned on site"

If anyone is going to Frys to actually pick one of these up I would love a copy of FC4 and would send paypal. 

I got one of each, and will be able to go back and get some more on thursday if anyone wants some, I do not have experience with paypal transactions, but I could learn. My local store had 13 Far cry's left after i got mine, and still some of unity. Now to see if the 290x's can slay unity over spring break.

That's really good. When you have G2A beat, you know you got a good deal

It's easy to beat unauthorized reseller promos you know. They just find deals that you can and charge you more for them. But their stolen goods prices tend to be competitive.

god damn it now i have to leave my house and check the price at my local store....

*sigh* the life of a shut in is a hard one.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

he said in store only 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

You can reserve these online for instore pickup, but that is about it.

Soooo,  Is the a Disk copy of the game?  Or can it be redeemed through steam somehow?

You can reserve these online for instore pickup, but that is about it.

When I tried to do that it didn't allow me to checkout even though it says all of my local Fry's have it in stock.

How did you do it?

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter

Soooo,  Is the a Disk copy of the game?  Or can it be redeemed through steam somehow?

No its redeemed through Uplay...what they are doing is well selling off the redeem cards that game with Samsung EVO SSD's for a lower price.

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT