Pair of in-ears for about 50$

Costandre
Go to solution Solved by Costandre,

Hey hmm just to let you know that I'm going with the SoundMagic E10s, they don't do it for looks for me, but they certainly seem to be a champ in this category :P thanks for all the help dudes (:

Hey guys my Sony MDREX50LP in-ears stopped working a week ago, and I really need some audio for commuting... I'd also like a boost in sound quality, I wanna take my listening to the next level, if that's a thing at this price range haha! So please help me out I'm willing to pay like 50$ maybe a little bit more if it's really worth it!

something like Klipsch Image R6 could boost up your sound quality, im not sure though i dont usually test with this price range.

or something from sennheiser for about 50-60 bucks like the CX 3.00.

| i5 4690K 4,4Ghz | Gtx 680 Msi twin frozr Oc edition | Kingston HyperX 2 x 4 Gb | Asus Z97-A | Seagate Barracuda 1 TB| Samsung 840 EVO SSD 120GB | Fractal Design Integra 750 W | All gently placed with great fright inside a Fractal Design Define R4 |

| ProJect Head Box S USB with Hifiman HE-400's plugged in | Check profile page for more Audio shizzle(dizzle) |

Sennheiser CX5.00

Quite like those! I'll give 'em a look! Thanks! :D

I'm still accepting suggestions people! Please give me a hand with this!

The VSonic VSD3S is a good choice if you want something with a somewhat neutral sound signature and you're willing to wait for the shipping form china.The best way to get them is from an authorized reseller on ebay.

Measurments here.

Ebay Search Link

i ALWAYS recommend Bluetooth In Ears to people..the freedom of not having a cable attached to your device is amazing. I personally use the LG Tone Ultra HBS-800 headset. I get an honest Battery life of ~10-12 hours with the volume on them cranked and the volume on my phone almost all the way up, AND they have a decent active noise cancellation. Theyre 60some bucks so a lil higher than your price point but i honestly think its damn worth it.

http://smile.amazon.com/dp/B00D2CRXKI/ref=psdc_2407776011_t3_B009A5204K

Use that link on Amazon to Support LMG AND the Doctors Without Borders Fund

Project Hephaestus

Intel Core i5 6600K @ 4.2GHz~ASUS Maximus 9 Hero~32GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz~ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP Ed.

i ALWAYS recommend Bluetooth In Ears to people..the freedom of not having a cable attached to your device is amazing. I personally use the LG Tone Ultra HBS-800 headset. I get an honest Battery life of ~10-12 hours with the volume on them cranked and the volume on my phone almost all the way up, AND they have a decent active noise cancellation. Theyre 60some bucks so a lil higher than your price point but i honestly think its damn worth it.

To bad Bluetooth compression rates are beyond ass.

To bad Bluetooth compression rates are beyond ass.

Actually these earbuds sound quite amazing. very clear highs and thumpy booming bass. They may ot be "Audiophile" certified or some shit but for joe everyman theyre amazing and i havent found any BT earbuds on the market that can touch them.

You can also get the LG Tone & Talk App that will read out your incoming notifications on top of your music so you can always stay notified. And for someone like me who is a busy man a lot of the time and cant be lookin at my phone everytime it buzzes or dings its a real treat to have.

These honestly sound better to me and my sound preferences than a lot of 40-50 dollar over or on ear headphones ive owned over the years

Project Hephaestus

Intel Core i5 6600K @ 4.2GHz~ASUS Maximus 9 Hero~32GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz~ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP Ed.

Too bad I'm in Portugal and I have to buy them from Amazon in Spain to not get a huge shipping cost :S There's not that much choice there, I see the Sennheiser CX5.00G there, are they worth it? They sure look good! How do they stack up against the SoundMagic E10S, which I also found there? Thanks for your suggestions (:

Too bad I'm in Portugal and I have to buy them from Amazon in Spain to not get a huge shipping cost :S There's not that much choice there, I see the Sennheiser CX5.00G there, are they worth it? They sure look good! How do they stack up against the SoundMagic E10S, which I also found there? Thanks for your suggestions (:

I would go for the sound magics, but it also depends on which is cheaper.

But then you're THAT dude, wearing whatever the fuck you call those things.

But then you're THAT dude, wearing whatever the fuck you call those things.

yeah but i really dont give a fuck what people think lol. If someone is petty enough to bother me about the fact that i wear bluetooth headphones then they probably need to reassess their own life <3

If someone has a problem with what i spend my hard earned money on then thats their problem. I love the fuck out of those headphones lol

Project Hephaestus

yeah but i really dont give a fuck what people think lol. If someone is petty enough to bother me about the fact that i wear bluetooth headphones then they probably need to reassess their own life <3

If someone has a problem with what i spend my hard earned money on then thats their problem. I love the fuck out of those headphones lol

I have Bluetooth headphones (Sennheiser MM100, there's cheapo versions that work well to), but those neckband things seem a bit bulky. Plantronics makes Bluetooth IEMs without huge batteries too.

I have Bluetooth headphones (Sennheiser MM100, there's cheapo versions that work well to), but those neckband things seem a bit bulky. Plantronics makes Bluetooth IEMs without huge batteries too.

Do they? I havent come across them. And in practice the LG ones arent that bulky. theyre not very heavy either. Youre definitely not going to forget that youre wearing them, but theyre awesome for me because i work in a mail sorting warehouse which is all manual labor, heavy lifting type work, so the 10-12 hour battery life is awesome because im listening to music throughout my entire shift, and their little bit of weight plus the awesome design helps keep them firmly on my neck. 

Project Hephaestus

Do they? I havent come across them. And in practice the LG ones arent that bulky. theyre not very heavy either. Youre definitely not going to forget that youre wearing them, but theyre awesome for me because i work in a mail sorting warehouse which is all manual labor, heavy lifting type work, so the 10-12 hour battery life is awesome because im listening to music throughout my entire shift, and their little bit of weight plus the awesome design helps keep them firmly on my neck.

I suppose that is a fair point. The longer battery life is good for shift work where you're applied to use them. Somewhat of a fringe circumstance I'd say, however.

Hey hmm just to let you know that I'm going with the SoundMagic E10s, they don't do it for looks for me, but they certainly seem to be a champ in this category :P thanks for all the help dudes (: