Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Best Steam Machine Case?

What would be the best, smallest, and most attractive case i can buy for a build your own steam machine.

What would be the best, smallest, and most attractive case i can buy for a build your own steam machine.

Most attractive would be a matter of opinion. As far as size goes, depends on if you want cube or tower style. I personally use the Azza Z, and while its not the best looking case, its small and gets the job done with a full size PSU in it and a reference GTX 770 in it. 

Here is what the inside of my case looks like, just excuse the poor wire management: http://prntscr.com/6gpyos

My (incomplete) memory overclocking guide: 

Does memory speed impact gaming performance? Click here to find out!

On 1/2/2017 at 9:32 PM, MageTank said:

Sometimes, we all need a little inspiration.

Lian-Li O-series of cases.

Spoiler
Spoiler

Project Depravity: £850 / ????? (03/12/2015) Case: Phanteks Enthoo Primo SE Red Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB MX Red Monitors: 3* Asus PG279Q Stand: Ergotech Triple Desk Stand Webcam: Logitch C920

Spoiler

RIP in kill: CPU: Single core Celeron M @1.73GHz RAM: 1GB (512MB x2) DDR2 SO-DIMM Motherboard: Asus MOCA-AR HDD: 160GB SATA2 5400rpm

Spoiler

Current System: CPU: Intel i5-4690K Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB 1866MHz GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 960 4GB SSD: Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB PSU: Corsair CX500M Case: Corsair 200R Windowed MonitorLG 22MP55HQ 22" IPS + HP w19 MouseRoccat Savu Keyboard: Corsair Raptor K30 Mouse Pad: Perixx DX-1000XXL Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 

Most attractive would be a matter of opinion. As far as size goes, depends on if you want cube or tower style. I personally use the Azza Z, and while its not the best looking case, its small and gets the job done with a full size PSU in it and a reference GTX 770 in it. 

Here is what the inside of my case looks like, just excuse the poor wire management: http://prntscr.com/6gpyos

I like the design of the Azza Z, but the green looks tacky imho. Can you change that?

Lian-Li O-series of cases.

I Can only find them on Lian-Li's website. Not for sale anywhere.

bit fenix 

My Build: 4690k @ 4.7 GHz, ASUS Strix 970 @ 1316 MHz, H105, Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 1600 MHz, H440, RM750

Personally, I really like the way the Silverstone ML07 looks. I've been wanting to build a new machine on one of those for a while now, even if it isn't for me.

Personally, I really like the way the Silverstone ML07 looks. I've been wanting to build a new machine on one of those for a while now, even if it isn't for me.

Look at ftz01, it's aluminum

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Have you seen Corsair's 380T? It's not quite as small as ftz01 or ML07, but is still quite small. It manages to still look like a PC and even has a neat little handle on top for transportation.

A full size GPU fits inside as well. I believe it comes in three colours, but don't quote me on that.