[Massdrop] MEElectronics Sport-Fi M6 Earphones $12.99 %57 Off

Kinda Bottlenecked

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/meelectronics-sport-fi-m6-noise-isolating-earphones

Found these IEMs for sale on Massdrop, anyone who wants a set of cheap IEMs could have a go 

at these.  

(Massdrop shipping can get real slow though)

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Wow, they certainly are cheap. Are they any good whatsoever though? 

i don't want to listen to music with my current earbuds as they put any

and all music to shame, it's painful to go from my headphones to the

IEMs, not worth listening to.

But i don't want to risk breaking my dt770's in transport either.. so 

these seem interesting, Based on some reviews they seem fairly

promising.

i don't want to listen to music with my current IEMs as they put any and

all music to shame, it's painful to go from my headphones to the IEMs,

not worth listening to.

promising.

if they're that cheap what can go wrong in buying them for the heck of it? if they're bad then they're better than some of those 20$ skull candy in ears. :D you could give them to someone who needs em. :D

if they're good and you like them then they can be your out of the house headphones. (what i would do if i was buying them, but im sorta-okay with what i have now for earbuds sorta works.)

i recently baught some samson SR950s from massdrop, drop ended last night now im moving my pc next to the front door so i cant get them ASAP.

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

if they're that cheap what can go wrong in buying them for the heck of it? if they're bad then they're better than some of those 20$ skull candy in ears. :D you could give them to someone who needs em. :D

if they're good and you like them then they can be your out of the house headphones. (what i would do if i was buying them, but im sorta-okay with what i have now for earbuds sorta works.)

i recently baught some samson SR950s from massdrop, drop ended last night now im moving my pc next to the front door so i cant get them ASAP.

Haha, that last part, Nice :P i would definitely only use them as an outside/portable

alternative, and probably mostly on the 50 minute each way buss ride. I guess what

i currently have isn't IEM's but just some garbage earbuds that came with the phone.

Hopefully these would be leaps and bounds better, if i'm buying something i want it

to be decent. Although i don't expect too much out of that price tag, so i am abit on

the fence here, they will be better, but they also need to be good enough. 

With that price tag they are worth a gamble, though i would prefer more certainty. 

Reviews from head-fi said that the earphones are bassy but trebles can get a little high sometimes.

Reviews: http://www.head-fi.org/products/meelectronics-m6-cl-in-ear-headphones-clear

http://www.head-fi.org/products/meelectronics-m6-bk-in-ear-headphones-black

mmmm, yeah. That doesn't sound too favorable to me. 

i don't want to listen to music with my current earbuds as they put any

and all music to shame, it's painful to go from my headphones to the

IEMs, not worth listening to.

promising.

Reviews from head-fi said that the earphones are bassy but trebles can get a little high sometimes.

Reviews: http://www.head-fi.org/products/meelectronics-m6-cl-in-ear-headphones-clear

http://www.head-fi.org/products/meelectronics-m6-bk-in-ear-headphones-black

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

they're pretty good. i still use mine six + months after having them.

they're pretty good. i still use mine six + months after having them.

Any thoughts on the treble? are the highs as pronounced 

and harsh as some reviewers make it out to be? 

Any thoughts on the treble? are the highs as pronounced 

and harsh as some reviewers make it out to be? 

it's not that bad as people say. and for the deep bass you need to use the triple tips, or the bass isn't there as much.

Reading the reviews on Amazon, these look like a really good bargain.

There are some caveats though:

First and foremost, the "memory wire" that is closest to the earbud that is supposed to wrap around your ear and hold the earbud in place comes loose very easily and doesn't do a good job of holding these in your ear.  So if you are jogging, chances are these earbuds won't stay in your ear, this is something I am very used to, and after trying a few earbud type headphones, I strictly only wear wrap around earphones because anything else just falls out while I run.

The second issue, and this is also not ideal, the wire is coated in a type of plastic, and it transfers sound too much.  People are complaining of the rustling of a shirt against the wire transferring noise, and this is a big no-no.

I was going to order these, but I think those two issues I outlined above are too much for me to get past.  The only scenario I could use these are at the gym when I'm lifting weights, and not running. My run is within running distance, so I usually run back and forth to the gym.  Problem is, I am not going to carry two separate sets of earphones to the gym, one for the runnning, one of the lifting.  I will just stick with my "poor quality" cheapo phillips earhook earphones.  Less hassle, and I'm working out to work out, the music is just ancillary.

If you want these as just a device to listen to your music while you aren't being active, then I think they are a really good deal.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Buy it now, get it in time for Christmas!

Surprise your future self with a present  :lol:

Surprise your future self with a present  :lol:

That legit happened with my keycaps, I bought it like...I forgot how long ago from massdrop, and it only arrived yesterday. I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the box :P

Home is where the heart my desktop is.

That legit happened with my keycaps, I bought it like...I forgot how long ago from massdrop, and it only arrived yesterday. I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the box :P

Yeap they took 3 months for headphone cable. It was like a back to school gift to myself  :lol:

Hmmm, just under $20 for AU including shipping, would be a nice upgrade over my current set that was complimentary to that of an aeroplane trip. 

Though, IEMs always seem to fall out of my damn ears. 

CPU: Intel i7 8700K | CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 2x8GB | Motherboard: Asus ROG Z370-E | GPU: MSI GTX 970 | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & 2TB | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB & 970 EVO M.2 500GB | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X | PSU: Silverstone Platinum Strider 1100W | Monitor: AOC i2367Fh | Headphones: ATH-M40X | Mic: Antlion ModMic 4 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB w/ MX Browns | Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO

Make sure you quote or mention the person you're replying to in your comment. Also remember to follow your thread when creating it to get a notification every time someone replies. 

Be nice and have fun. Cheers!