Weird question but I wonder...

How do racists even watch TV and other media?

Will they flip the channel if there is a black man on screen?

Start cursing at everything not their preferred skin color?

Strange question I know, but do you not wonder?

SNIP

Not at all, I imagine they will just disagree with any views given by whatever race is displayed on screen

So if its a show and there is a character of a race they do not like, they will hate that character, or maybe they will not like the show as much

I cant imagine it stops them watching movies and shows etc - just their disposition towards them

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Not at all, I imagine they will just disagree with any views given by whatever race is displayed on screen

So if its a show and there is a character of a race they do not like, they will hate that character, or maybe they will not like the show as much

I cant imagine it stops them watching movies and shows etc - just their disposition towards them

Hmm okay, sounds fair

sorry but had to post this

9d6KBpw_700wa_0.gif

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Well, I'm not able to answer from personal experience, but here goes.

A racist is not just a racist. There are ´soft´ racist, that want the world divided into different races (Arabs in the Middle East, Africans in Africa etc.)

Then there are ´hard´ racists that think of their own race as superior, and might even use that to justify imperialism of their race.

I would guess, that a ´soft´ racist would just be mad at the racial diversity of a media, while a ´hard´ racist might turn off the TV (or change the channel).

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

as far as i know they hat a specific chracter rather than the game ie:anita sirkaseen who likes tomb raider but hates the way laura is sexualixed

Lara is sexualixed ??? dafuq does that even mean ??

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

i'm racist and i only go to TV channels with black people so i can laugh at them

/JK

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

Well, I'm not able to answer from personal experience, but here goes.

A racist is not just a racist. There are ´soft´ racist, that want the world divided into different races (Arabs in the Middle East, Africans in Africa etc.)

Then there are ´hard´ racists that think of their own race as superior, and might even use that to justify imperialism of their race.

I would guess, that a ´soft´ racist would just be mad at the racial diversity of a media, while a ´hard´ racist might turn off the TV (or change the channel).

Your racist, they are Kurds and Persians in the Middle East too.

/jk

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Also don't judge me, I ask the weirdest questions ever.

as per anita on tiwtter or reddit i cant remember where i read this,she has large mammary glands.... and a curvaceous bottom which she consideres highly sexualised due to her crop top or tank top or whatever that stuff is called she wears

Makes no fucknig sense.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Your racist, they are Kurds and Persians in the Middle East too.

/jk

If Turkey is considered part of the Middle East, there is also Turks.

And most pakistani people are also decendend of the Indus-valley people. Making them different from other people in the Middle East.

Edit: Just saw the /jk. Teaches me to read the small print. 

Also don't judge me, I ask the weirdest questions ever.

It is actually a pretty intersting ponder.

I have actually never thought of it.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Id like to know how people that are racist against blacks deal with there country being run by a black man :S

Id like to know how people that are racist against blacks deal with there country being run by a black man :S

We need that picture here of Obama with sunglasses on with the text 'deal with it'

I would say with a lot of hate.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

I am not racist but I have a big prejudice against stupidity and mis-informed people.

Well that goes with the saying, "I'm not an Introvert, I just hate stupid people"

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

obama is a total scum ..... gun control and what not shit,arming iran with nuclear weapons etc.....

Scum? That's a bit much, he has to run a country. I am sure he is nice in his private life

to be clear this has nothing to do with his skin color.... its just that he's hell bent on ruining the world ... people need guns,weed and non-nuclear middle east except israel

I know it's not about his skin color, lol..

Also I don't find guns necessary, not at all.

by that i meant guns are necessary for having fun blowing stuff up ,not for killing ie:blowing up scrap stuff with c4

Well that kinda confirms the 'Murica' stereo type you know xD

i am not an "murica'n" but would like to be one...... there's so much freedom i can literlary have my garden trip wired and turn my house into a fortress with guns on the roofs with turrrets etc ..... how much fun would that be during blackouts and riots

Ehhh.. Why would you want that. :i

yeah lets not get into that,thigns can get shitty real quick because people love to play the victim card

Yeah they do love the victim card especailly when they are actual victims right ?? how fucking rude and immature of them, those bastards they need to stop doing that.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

its a wild card,anyone can play that......

Yeah sure they can, but when actual victim use it it's wrong and they just love to play that card.

Lets stop this, if you respond I will too so yeah...

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

actual vicitms never use it.....

Sure they don't, they just suck it up and don't fight back.

By your logic going to police is wrong as victims never use there cards.

M8 stop this or don't see you after hours hopefully.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

you can keep your belief's ill keep mine ,lets not fight over issues that personally affect us...let those fight over it hwo are actually affected

Nice.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ