Linus has the worst car among the LTT staff?

So might have already been posted. But did anyone notice that Linus basically has the worst car in the company he owns.

Now let me be clear, if you own a company it doesn't mean you're ultra rich or whatever.

From the videos, Brandon drives a BMW either an X1 or X3 and Luke drives an Acura TSX that is basically the European Honda Accord. Yet Linus drives a Honda Civic which looks like cats sleep in it and from what I can tell it's from early 2000's. Don't get me wrong I love Honda cars I personally have the (European) Civic Sport from 2011. But seriously how?

So just a thought. Let me know what you think about this...

Everyone has different priorities. Also as far as I know Linus is the only one with a family and that is probably where all of his money goes and the company so the rest of the staff might have more money for their pleasures like cars. At least that is my assumption.

He rather has nice PCs or toys for his children than some stupid car

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

Wrong, Luke drive an Acura TL. I have a 2009 Acura TSX myself, it's a great car.

And yes, Linus drives a 2003 Honda Civic with a manual transmission that has been beat to hell and back. That car is living proof of the reliability and abuse tolerance of Hondas.

Just has his priorities elsewhere man.

OS:Windows 10 Pro |  CPU:Intel Core i7 4790k | GPU:ASUS STRIX GTX 970 | RAM:Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) | MoBo:ASUS Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Storage: 500GB Crucial MX200 SSD, 250GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD (x2) | Monitors:Acer XB270HU/ASUS VH238H | Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow Tournament Edition Chroma w/ Razer Greens | Mouse:Razer Deathadder Chroma | Headset:BeyerDynamic DT990Pro w/ Antlion Modmic

So might have already been posted. But did anyone notice that Linus basically has the worst car in the company he owns.

Now let me be clear, if you own a company it doesn't mean you're ultra rich or whatever.

From the videos, Brandon drives a BMW either an X1 or X3 and Luke drives an Acura TSX that is basically the European Honda Accord. Yet Linus drives a Honda Civic which looks like cats sleep in it and from what I can tell it's from early 2000's. Don't get me wrong I love Honda cars I personally have the (European) Civic Sport from 2011. But seriously how?

So just a thought. Let me know what you think about this...

He's too lazy to actually get a new one. I talked with him personally on Twitter about this. Can't be bothered to save up for a new one outright, or set up financing. 

"Rawr XD"

not everyone feels the need to drive expensive or high performance cars (I'm not one to talk being a car nut myself) but some people just want simple reliable transportation, which i don't fault them for, everyone can have a hobby and interests, cars may not be one of theirs

And yes, Linus drives a 2003 Honda Civic with a manual transmission that has been beat to hell and back. That car is living proof of the reliability and abuse tolerance of Hondas.

Not Hondas as a whole tbh, if it had an automatic R.I.P

"Rawr XD"

Wrong, Luke drive an Acura TL. I have a 2009 Acura TSX myself, it's a great car.

Sorry. I didn't do the homework on Acuras lately or ever for that matter.

-

His Lambo is in the shop... :P

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

I drive an 11 year old suzuki aerio.. I don'T see the problem of owning an old car

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

His Lambo is in the shop... :P

Yes of course. How silly of me to forget xD

Your priorities shift when you have your own company. (if they haven't already)

Every spare penny usually goes back into the company because you hope that it will pay off more later.

Reliable P.o.s = Money saved

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Linus also has a family to support. Something I believe no one else at LMG has to worry about..

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

I think Linus' wife Yvonne has a newer VW Rabbit/Golf. 

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

If it works, does it really matter what he drives?

Arc Midi R2 | Asus Maximus VII Hero | Intel i5 4690k | Asus GTX 970 Strix | Corsair H80 | Crucial M4 128gb | 8gb 1333 Mushkin Silverline | EVGA G2 750

Filko Ninja TKL Cherry MX Black | Mionix Naos | Fiio e10k | Edifier S330D | Sennheiser HD558 | Blue Snowball | Asus PA238QR | Samsung BX2250