Handy Tech Episode 7

Moments after I finished watching the super fun video the video went private.

Damn.

Fine, I'm supposed to be sleeping anyway >.>

Oh, it's private now, so you couldn't watch it anyway...

CPU: Intel I5-4690k (stock) Motherboard: Asus B85 Pro gamer RAM: 2x4 - GB Avexir kit (xmp is not enabled) GPU: XFX R9 280X DD Case: Coolermaster Storm Enforcer Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, WD 250GB PSU: Thermaltake Smartpower 750w Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM Cooling: 200mm front intake, 200mm top exhaust, 200mm rear exhaust Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core Sound: Kingston HyperX Clouds and Logitech Speakers Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

@nicklmg I started watching the new Superfun, and then had to leave before finishing it, but I thought I was okay because I had the link. But now you made it private! I CAN'T HANDLE THE SUSPENSE OF NOT KNOWING!

I've got the Epson LW-300 label maker and it's awesome. I looked around for different reviews for a decent one and the Epson kept coming up as the better choice even over the Brother version (with a lot of complaints being the amount of wasted space per label on the brother).

And if Linus had properly used his label maker previously, he would have been able to label separate storage containers with "PC Headset Adapters" and have had no need to go out and buy more when he knew he already had some somewhere. :D

I hope he gets more organised in the new office :P

Thanks for the video.

Why are there almost no reviews on the gatekeeper?

It seems rather useful but I'm nervous getting one without the reviews.

Windows passwords are pretty easy to defeat on their own.

No, they are not. It was easier in XP era, but it is the past now. Good luck with cracking password more complex than 123456 on Windows. Obviously we are talking about password, because if your data in not encrypted, anyone can access it. But that's true for whatever OS you can think of.

Damn, i said to myself "I'll watch the superfun video later. I have things to do." Now i go back to watch it and.....

Y U DO DIS?

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

That usb thing is awesome! I would get it for a laptop, it would be super handy like at school!

I really like the purpose and convenience of the gatekeeper. Simple, effortless security.

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi

So when is the superfun video coming out for those of us who have sleep schedules?

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

Is there anyway to get two of those usb adapters to run off of one gatekeeper? That seems awesome but Id love to use one on my keychain for my PC and laptop.

That gatekeeper seems pretty awesome, i would definitely want

to have one. Too bad it costs a fortune.. 

Uhm amazon link for the key chain only brings up books....

NAME: HAF Satlite MOBO: ASUS Maximus Extreme-Z IV CPU: i5 3570K 4.4GHz 1.256V GPU: ASUS 1080Founders RAM: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Red 1600MHz 7-8-8-24 PSU: EVGA 750W Gold STORAGE: 1TB Samsung Evo | 4x4TB WD Green Raid10 OS: 10 x64 Pro COOLING: Custom 360rad CPU under water soon GPU too

NAME: Node Box Server MOBO: Intel DB55SB CPU: i5 750 GPU: ASUS 560DC OC 1GB RAM: 2x2GB Corsair XMP 1333MHz PSU: Coolermaster 1000W Bronze STORAGE: 90GB Corsair FORCE Jails| 5x4TB WD Raidz2 60GB Corsair Force Cache OS: Freenas COOLING: Back to Stock

I need the Gatemaker. It's so awesome! Just get one of those USBs for the headers in your case and leave it inside the case.

Project: Veronica

Spoiler
  • CPU                  Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4GHz
  • Motherboard   ASUS Z97 Pro Gamer
  • RAM                 Crucial Ballistix Elite 16GB (4x4GB) 1866MHz
  • GPU                 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Founders Edition
  • Case                NZXT S340 Red/Black Edition
  • Boot                Samsung 850 Evo 256GB
  • Storage           2 x 1TB Western Digital Blue Hard Drives
  • PSU                 Corsair CX600M 80 PLUS Bronze

@nicklmg I started watching the new Superfun, and then had to leave before finishing it, but I thought I was okay because I had the link. But now you made it private! I CAN'T HANDLE THE SUSPENSE OF NOT KNOWING!

Damn, i said to myself "I'll watch the superfun video later. I have things to do." Now i go back to watch it and.....

Y U DO DIS?

Have to make it private in order to schedule it for public release at a later time. Thanks YouTube.

It's live now.

I really wish I had a label maker but I needed it a long time ago as I now have stuff that I have no clue what it goes to and putting a label on the stuff will serve no purpose.

The Gatekeeper is kind of cool.

As for a pc headset adapter and all adapters sorry but this is all frustrating.  An industry standard for headsets for consoles, pcs and more would be nice.

Good video this week LTT!

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Have to make it private in order to schedule it for public release at a later time. Thanks YouTube.

It's live now.

So you can make it available without having to upload the Video? If so that makes sense.

Because he had a hard drive.

• 6 months later...

None of the sites where i can buy the gatekeeper have them. Are there any other sites? I can onlt find a book :)