I Need Help With English Assignment

NInety

I have to write a sonnet and I can't. I know everything about a sonnet but I just can't write it....

I know that the rhyme scheme is ababcdcdefefgg and all of that garbage that will never help me in life. So will you guys please help me write/type one? If you will help, a few topics that my teacher knows I like are Breaking Bad, Computers/Tech, and Programming so please try to keep those as the subject.

Just write about anything.

and take off the santa hat. it's not christmas anymore.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Write with your hand, not your head

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

LinusEnglishTips

I'm no good with English though, sorry :L 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

Write a poem about writing a program in Pascal 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

write a sonnet that describes the appearance of someone or something, 

Thank me later...

Listen, my friends and I'll tell you a tale, Of peasants and kings and a Steam Summer Sale.
There once was a time, we all could agree, when consoles weren't so far behind the PC.
Companies were making much more than just cash, With quality games and not recycled trash.
When suddenly, one day fun turned into greed, for mediocre games that were sure to succeed.
A focus on speed instead of content, and game after game that we came to resent.
Paying to play games online with your friends, LIVE came along and made huge dividends.
Fun was traded for financial gain, and red rings of death made playing a pain.
Low cost hardware meant corners were cut, and Sony and Microsoft just said "so, what?"
Gaming on consoles is now just a chore, With low fps, and visuals poor.
Developers pulled the wool over your eyes, with beautiful visuals that were just a lie.
The trailers you see, rendered on a PC, and to get all the features, you'll need DLC.
Screaming and calling your mother a whore, That's what these poor peasants think gaming is for.
You bought all the content and found nothing good, Gaming no longer feels the way that it should.
What are you too do if you're tired of this? Hoping for fun but all you find is you're pissed.
It seems like true gaming is all in the past, Mediocrity is killing the medium fast.
But all hope is not lost if you choose to ascend, to a new class of gaming, my brother, my friend.
The master race welcomes you with open arms, MOBAs, RTSs, and sims where you farm.
Beautiful graphics in 1080p. 60fps, which you really can see.
Shooters with Keyboard and Mouse are sublime, and games bought so cheap it'll feel like a crime.
Then there are mods that allow you to change, or breathe new life into "outdated" games.
You can even play games in Ultra HD While consoles are struggling for 1080p.
Of course you may ask, "How high is the price?" "Must I spend a fortune to play games this nice?
The beauty of PC, I'll tell you, my friend, Is YOU choose just how much that you'd like to spend.
From 300 dollars to over 2 grand, the power and price are all in your hands.
If you want something better than PS or ONE, the parts list is ready, the budget is done.
A console-killer can be built on the cheap. Costs less and still sits on the top of the heap.
Exclusives? Of course! There are more on PC! And multiple games that are 100% free!
Last but not least, there are Steam Sales so grand, with games new and old your library expands.
You'll pay only pennies for many a game, Indie games too that will make you exclaim.
So join the Master Race, where you have the choice, and power to play games your way and rejoice!

Don't get mad, get even...

Is it the brain or the fingers that the teachers are teaching the lesson?

Not with that attitude.

Write one using a programming language and I guarantee that she'll know what you like  :lol:

That'd be funny but this assignment is worth 40 points. :(

Just write about anything.

Santa hats are cool so.... no.

Write with your hand, not your head

Mind blown.

Want to fight me?

Bring it m9.

OP: have you looked up examples on google?

Yes.

Try the bards college...

I'm more of a Winterhold kind of guys myself.

Thank me later...

Listen, my friends and I'll tell you a tale, Of peasants and kings and a Steam Summer Sale.
There once was a time, we all could agree, when consoles weren't so far behind the PC.
Companies were making much more than just cash, With quality games and not recycled trash.
When suddenly, one day fun turned into greed, for mediocre games that were sure to succeed.
A focus on speed instead of content, and game after game that we came to resent.
Paying to play games online with your friends, LIVE came along and made huge dividends.
Fun was traded for financial gain, and red rings of death made playing a pain.
Low cost hardware meant corners were cut, and Sony and Microsoft just said "so, what?"
Gaming on consoles is now just a chore, With low fps, and visuals poor.
Developers pulled the wool over your eyes, with beautiful visuals that were just a lie.
The trailers you see, rendered on a PC, and to get all the features, you'll need DLC.
Screaming and calling your mother a whore, That's what these poor peasants think gaming is for.
You bought all the content and found nothing good, Gaming no longer feels the way that it should.
What are you too do if you're tired of this? Hoping for fun but all you find is you're pissed.
It seems like true gaming is all in the past, Mediocrity is killing the medium fast.
But all hope is not lost if you choose to ascend, to a new class of gaming, my brother, my friend.
The master race welcomes you with open arms, MOBAs, RTSs, and sims where you farm.
Beautiful graphics in 1080p. 60fps, which you really can see.
Shooters with Keyboard and Mouse are sublime, and games bought so cheap it'll feel like a crime.
Then there are mods that allow you to change, or breathe new life into "outdated" games.
You can even play games in Ultra HD While consoles are struggling for 1080p.
Of course you may ask, "How high is the price?" "Must I spend a fortune to play games this nice?
The beauty of PC, I'll tell you, my friend, Is YOU choose just how much that you'd like to spend.
From 300 dollars to over 2 grand, the power and price are all in your hands.
If you want something better than PS or ONE, the parts list is ready, the budget is done.
A console-killer can be built on the cheap. Costs less and still sits on the top of the heap.
Exclusives? Of course! There are more on PC! And multiple games that are 100% free!
Last but not least, there are Steam Sales so grand, with games new and old your library expands.
You'll pay only pennies for many a game, Indie games too that will make you exclaim.
So join the Master Race, where you have the choice, and power to play games your way and rejoice!

This's amazing .. I'll share it :D