Top 5 Free to play games on steam

creatureofthecave

i compiling a list to narrow down of the top 5 best free to play games on steam and would like to hear everyone's opinions. Put your favorites below 

PC Specs AMD FX6300 8gb ddr3 Ram AMD 270x

TF2 obviously.

if you buy CSGO on sell, it's pretty much F2P after a month of playing it. with all the skin/case drops you'll make your money back within a month, two max.

Robocraft is good

Just remember: Random people on the internet ALWAYS know more than professionals, when someone's lying, AND can predict the future.

i7 9700K (5.2Ghz @1.2V); MSI Z390 Gaming Edge AC; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB 3200 CAS 16; H100i RGB Platinum; Samsung 970 Evo 1TB; Samsung 850 Evo 500GB; WD Black 3 TB; Phanteks 350x; Corsair RM19750w.

Laptop: Dell XPS 15 4K 9750H GTX 1650 16GB Ram 256GB SSD

Spoiler

sex hahaha

if you buy CSGO on sell, it's pretty much F2P after a month of playing it. with all the skin/case drops you'll make your money back within a month, two max.

nice suggestion, but im looking for games in the free to play list on Steam

PC Specs AMD FX6300 8gb ddr3 Ram AMD 270x

i will have to say from just watching the video is WTF

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

i will have to say from just watching the video is WTF

I played it, it's fun lol.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Hawken was one of the best F2P games for a time, bu i think the devs ruined it

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Nosgoth

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

1. America's Army: Proving Grounds

Heros and Generals

TF2

War Thunder (this game can be addictive)

*empty*

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Ive gotten into warframe recently, pretty good game. War thunder is also good.

Path of Exile

Dota 2

Planetside 2

TF2

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

Seriously?! Only 1 person said nosgoth? Its so good. No P2W Bullshit.

CPU: AMD FX 8350 | GPU: AMD R9 270 Windforce | MOBO: ASRock 990FX Extreme 3 | RAM: Kingston HyperX 8GB | Case: X Predator X1 |CPU COOLER: Hyper T4

NAZIS WILL RISE.

The only two I play are Path of Exile, and Dota 2.

Both excellent games for being free. Not a huge fan of TF2, but played the crap out of TFC back in the day. 

DOTA 2

PLanetside 2

TF2

Warframe

Path of Exile

Win10 | Z77 Extreme4 | 3570k | Evga GTX 980 Ti SC+| 16GB Ripjaws | Corsair RM650 | CrucalMX 100 256 x2| Senn HD 558 |BenQ Zowie EC1A| KBP V60 Blues | Acer XB270H |

Planetside 2

PC Specs: 

CPU: i7-9700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Elite | RAM: 16GB's Team T-Force Vulcan 3000MHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 1070 8GB AMP! Edition  | Storage: 500GB WD Caviar Blue | 1TB WD Caviar Black | Crucial BX200 240GB SSD | OS: Windows 10 64-bit  | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 650W 80+ Gold | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Headphones: Sennheiser HD 598 Special Edition's, HD 598 Cs | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire XT MX Blues Monitors: Acer GN246HL 144Hz, Acer G226HQLBbd 60Hz | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro.

Um, you do know there is an actual Steam ranking for this? Simply go to 'Free-to-play' category on Steam and look at 'most popular'.

Usually it's

1. DoTA

2. War Thunder

The spots behind those two are far away and change too often to say for sure. But Warframe and Path of Exile usually fight it out depending on which had a patch most recently.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.