Ordering custom cables in Europe.

willemdoom1

Anyone has any experiences with ordering custom cables in Europe or do you just import from America? Thanks!

Kinda excited to see this post, gotta hate that all the cool kids live over there

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

Kinda excited to see this post, gotta hate that all the cool kids live over there

I hope people can share some experiences/tips otherwise ill just have to pay all those import fees and shipping costs ):

I only know that in the Czech Republic, alphacool sells individual parts for sleeved cables.

Main rig: Q6600 OCd, GTX660Ti, 4GB DDR2 Corsair Dominator RAM, 1TB WD BLUE, CX500, Bitfenix Prodigy M

Laptop: Lenovo Z50-75, AMD APU :(

Anyone has any experiences with ordering custom cables in Europe or do you just import from America? Thanks!

A local online store would be your best bet. this will lead to slightly higher prices, but wont have any additional import taxes, and such. I'm in Norway, and i used a local online electronics retailer (Komplett.no) to get custom sleeved cables for my cx750m. They cost nearly as much as the PSU xD but I suppose they are intended to be used with more expensive PSU's

Cpu: Ryzen 2700 @ 4.0Ghz | Motherboard: Hero VI x370 | Gpu: EVGA RTX 2080 | Cooler: Custom Water loop | Ram: 16GB Trident Z 3000MHz

PSU: RM650x + Braided cables | Case:  painted Corsair c70 | Monitor: MSI 1440p 144hz VA | Drives: 500GB 850 Evo (OS)

Laptop: 2014 Razer blade 14" Desktop: http://imgur.com/AQZh2sj , http://imgur.com/ukAXerd

A local online store would be your best bet. this will lead to slightly higher prices, but wont have any additional import taxes, and such. I'm in Norway, and i used a local online electronics retailer (Komplett.no) to get custom sleeved cables for my cx750m. They cost nearly as much as the PSU xD but I suppose they are intended to be used with more expensive PSU's

Local store would be great, but I didnt really found anything. I guess doing it on your own will be the best choise if you can. Material can be purchased on various sites (I dont know about Netherlands though) and those pliers are actually pretty cheap too.

Main rig: Q6600 OCd, GTX660Ti, 4GB DDR2 Corsair Dominator RAM, 1TB WD BLUE, CX500, Bitfenix Prodigy M

Laptop: Lenovo Z50-75, AMD APU :(

Hi! We are an Europeen located sleever! We are in Oslo, Norway. We sell custom extentions here: https://modguru.net/product-category/exten/. Tell me if you need any custom prices :P

Damn thats a lovely Website, and that Chat is way beyond awesome, chatting directly with the page you want something from. That is really awesome

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

Damn thats a lovely Website, and that Chat is way beyond awesome, chatting directly with the page you want something from. That is really awesome

Thank you :) The sample package will be sent tomorrow

Contact us for a quotation or a chat [Modguru shop] [Facebook] Creating the highest quality products ever

That indeed looks really nice!

Contact our livechat and could help you with prices and such :)

Contact us for a quotation or a chat [Modguru shop] [Facebook] Creating the highest quality products ever