Intel vs AMD Stock CPU Coolers

Thanks Edzel, Brandon, Taran, other Nick, Luke, Linus, Yvonne, Obama, Linus's baby 1, Linus's baby 2, Jarry, Jay, Dimitri, Marques, Timmy, Austin and last but not least, AUSTIN'S NIPPLE!!!!!

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

Thanks Edzel

Thanks Liam

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

:D awesome, i don't think i'd go out of my way to buy the better one though.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Thanks m9

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

What only one version of the intel cooler? The older ones are better and what about the 2011 cooler or the Intel/AMD AIO ones? http://goo.gl/0LP0Vc

If given the choice between a stock Intel CPU cooler and a stock AMD CPU cooler, which one should you choose (regardless of CPU)?

Thanks Nick.

Also thank Linus for the stuff as well for me if you can. :)

Too bad AMD's stock coolers look awful; at least Intel's cooler looks decent. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

If you look at the Cooler size you pretty know the answer to the question in this video.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

What only one version of the intel cooler? The older ones are better and what about the 2011 cooler or the Intel/AMD AIO ones? http://goo.gl/0LP0Vc

LGA2011 has no stock cooler. They expect you to buy your own if you're going to pay that much money for a system.

The aftermarket cooler video idea would be awesome. One test I would really like is a noise test. I've always wondered if the fan on the 212 really is quoted than the stock fan.

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)

LGA2011 has no stock cooler. They expect you to buy your own if you're going to pay that much money for a system.

It actually does and has 2 different variants. There is one that is just a much bigger version of the standard one you see in the video and there is the AIO which I believe is OEM'd by Asetek.

As terrible as they are, it's never a bad idea to have one laying around in the event that you do need temporary cooling from one. 

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Ok, major flaw that I see in this video is that fanspeed isn't standardized or included. 

Why am i so excited about this video? xD

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Yes we want the afteemarket cooler video thing.

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

It actually does and has 2 different variants. There is one that is just a much bigger version of the standard one you see in the video and there is the AIO which I believe is OEM'd by Asetek.

The 2011 samples we get don't come with a cooler, which is why we weren't able to include any other variants of Intel cooler.