Are you religious and if so what religion?

LemonSpice

If there are any religions not included please post them. This is completely private.

Edited by JEman99
Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

Atheistm isn't a religion just saying.... nor is it a way of life.....we don't follow a book or a code.....just flat out don't believe in gods

I know i am atheist thats why i said in the polll WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IN. ATHEISM IS THE LACK OF BELIVEING BUT YOU CAN BELIVE IN THE IDEA OF ATHEISM

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

I know i am atheist thats why i said in the polll WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IN. ATHEISM IS THE LACK OF BELIVEING BUT YOU CAN BELIVE IN THE IDEA OF ATHEISM

Okay, well I can see this is going to go well.

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

Okay, well I can see this is going to go well.

lol

yea it was responding

I'm completely non-religious.

If you held gun to my head and said choose one or get blasted, probably satanism.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Bushido buddhist.

Inb4 shouting match and lock

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Not sure if Agnostic or Atheist....

I'm not the type who will thank God for what Humans have accomplished themselves or for random act of luck.

Who saved your kid after that accident? A doctor, not God.

Who is responsible for your son, who's a soldier, to come back alive from the front line? Mainly Luck, himself and his comrades, not God.

A tornado hit all of your neighbors but your house is still intact? That's just luck, not God doing you a favor.

You've won the lottery, who is responsible for that? You. Or whoever encouraged you to go buy a ticket. And a sh*t ton of luck. Not God.

Blind faith is destructive, show me actual proof that God exist and I will believe. Old books of stories, crackpots spouting nonsenses and random "miracles" do not count.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

My opinions-

Look back at Greek gods. We say "ha, they were stupid" they used gods to explain the unexplained.

In the future, people will look at us, and think the same.

I believe in Buddhist principles, kind of. I believe in the noble truths, but I add a few

"Without desire there is no pleasure"

"In order for their to be pleasure and happiness, their must be suffering"

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I Belive in life after death. Catholic

Please dont flame this thread.

Atheist and proud of it. Technically I'm Christian, but I rejected religion when I became old enough to understand the ideas and consequences of religions and non religions. I accept all religious people, understand why they believe and will happily listen to their arguments. But I will not accept people trying to convince me or force me to be religious, so whenever I see Jehovah's witnesses coming down my road, I either don't answer the door or I tell them to go away and read the bible before they start preaching about being "Christian." (It's amaxing how many you can catch out just by asking a simple question)

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Interesting. There are those that believe in Atheism though. When I say believe in Atheism, I mean in  a near religious sense, it sounds contradictory but they do exist.

Religion is stuff with world views, cultural systems and stuff explaining the origin of the world........... doesn't seem to make sense......again... but I guess.........

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

This has gone surprisingly well

Give it time. Those that do not praise the sun will come.. And there will be shouting

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I'm a Muslim

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

Not sure if Agnostic or Atheist....

Here's what I think about religion:

"Show me actual proof that God exist and I will believe. (baseless faith, a book of stories and random "miracles" doesn't count) Until then, please keep away from me with your craziness."

Proofs are all around you, but no one has actually seen God so that's why it's called faith. :) 

i7 9700K @ 5 GHz, ASUS DUAL RTX 3070 (OC), Gigabyte Z390 Gaming SLI, 2x8 HyperX Predator 3200 MHz

I wanna say something but I don't wanna start anything :unsure:

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

He missed a lot...

Sure but Jainism is actually listed as a major world religion so that should be included at least. Zoroastrianism is just fun because incest is sacred to its followers.

Sure but Jainism is actually listed as a major world religion so that should be included at least. Zoroastrianism is just fun because incest is sacred to its followers.

well if we are talking major religions then why is Judaism up there. It only has about 14 Million followers. Sikhism has around 28, and Shinto has 100 Million, and you don't see those up there.

SHAMEFUL DISPRAY

well if we are talking major religions then why is Judaism up there. It only has about 14 Million followers. Sikhism has around 28, and Shinto has 100 Million, and you don't see those up there.

Jainism only has 5.2 million and is still listed as major, so Judaism definitely should be. Sikhism and Shinto should be as well though, Jainism was just the one that came to mind.