Arozzi Torretta XL

Erm...  usually they're a bit later (like, a few hours later). 

Metabones Speedboster

mCGDuzo.png

Ncase M1
sxHOWKQ.png

Yeti Pro/Blackout
DSVJN6C.png

Sleeved Casemod cables
QgnhMPt.png

This Arozzi video came out at ~10:30pm, for refrence

I'm not complaining with the earlier upload times (I'm quite happy with them, in fact) just an observation. :P

h8er. :P

I already posted this request over at Youtube so I'll just do a copypasta.

"Luke, can you make a video comparing mice? I know some of us viewers here are looking for mice fit for big manly hands like ours and it's hard to hunt for such mice in the market, and whether they are of good quality or not."

With that said.... I don't know if it's because how you reviewed the chair so far, the 180 does look like it's kinda going to break the chair soon enough.

h8er. :P

Yeah. You guys post your videos at ungodly hours in the morning, do these awfully long multi-parted videos, and have the worst puns EVER. Hate you guys so much :P

just kidding. I love you Linus. Please don't hurt me/ban me/send Luke to murder me.

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Arrozi WHO needs ya when ya got a local wrecking yard $100 later and ya have something that even Arrozi would be envious of . Computer chairs have never fitted me well (comfortably) 

Don't forget to mention the wheels in these reviews. It's a big deal for people with hardwood floors. If they are hard plastic it will most likely result in black marks on the floor.

Chassi: FD R4 window CPU: 3570k @4.5GHz GPU: ASUS 970 Strix @ 1450/7000 MHz PSU: FD Integra 500w

Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z77 RAM: 2x4 Corsair Vengence 1600MHz SSDs: 2x Kingston 120GB RAID 0 (OS), Samsung 840 120GB (Steam) CPU fan: Noctua U12P Case fans: 3x140mm FD R2

Arrozi WHO needs ya when ya got a local wrecking yard $100 later and ya have something that even Arrozi would be envious of . Computer chairs have never fitted me well (comfortably) 

I think a DIY chair would make for a great scrapyard wars episode...

Great video!

Have to admit that half of the fun is seeing what slogan Edzel uses for each intro.

do it! and with real car seats :lol:

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

My old computer chair is so comfy that I welded it back together when it finally broke after four years!

ETA: Yes, I know I'm terrible at welding!

post-190772-0-26033000-1424848293_thumb.

YES PLEASE.

So we can also compare which seats people better... gaming chairs or real car bucket seats... but then bucket seats cost premium.

Your next episode should be a DIY gaming desk setup. Set a budget to create an awesome desk, chair, screen, keyboard, mouse, sound etc. setup to go along with your new $300 PCs. Spray painting and DIY modding allowed. Let the forum vote on who has the best looking and most functional cheap setup.

By the way, those twisted straps on the head and lumbar pillows, my OCD is killing me.

- Brandonberg

[spoiler=REDWING]  REDWING   | Custom Hard Line Water Cooling Loop   |   Intel i7-4790K @ 4.7Ghz   |   Asus Maximus VII Ranger   |   Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR3-2400 2x8GB   |   2 x Gigabyte GTX970 G1 Gaming (SLI)   |   Corsair AX860i   |   Samsung 850 Pro 512GB   |   Corsair Obsidian 750D   |   Corsair K95 RGB & M65 RGB   |   Samsung SyncMaster S27B370

Project Redwing Build Log

[spoiler=ZedNAS] 'ZedNAS' Home NAS Build   |   Intel Xeon E3 1231 v3   |   ASRock Rack E3C224D4I   |   Kingston KVR16E11/8I 2x8GB   |   Corsair HX750   |   6 x HGST Deskstar NAS 4TB 7200RPM HDD   |   Fractal Design Node 304 mITX Black   |   FreeNAS w/ PleX   |   ZFS Raid-Z2 (16TB Effective)   |

I daily drive and road race an Evo X - they come with some of the best street-oriented, daily driver Recaro seats ever made. They are some of the best seats you will ever sit in

Best picture I have of them is on the right side of one of my posters:

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j221/XG08Zero/poster3-1.jpg

But the idea of taking one to a PC is just absolutely ridiculous. Ergonomics of a quality sports car seat and a computer seat are completely different - which was 90% of Slick's complaints about this chair. All the complaints that Slick made as far as limited movement are qualities that make for a decent sports car chair. The application of these seats in a computer environment is so ass-backwards it's facepalm worthy

It just blows my mind that people are clamoring over these silly racer-style chairs for their computer desk. I bet 90% of the gullible consumer base for these have never bothered shopping for a quality chair at all, and are just buying into the marketing hype.

You're paying overpriced money for budget bin "racing" seats - one that have awful support in their intended function (actual support in a car), and pass no safety certifications, which leaves these seats junk tier in the car market. Nobody wants them in their cars, yet throw them on a computer seat roller and kids are going crazy over them? wow.....

I love Luke, but I have to admit Linus has a much better presentation when it comes to the opening ads. Idk, Luke doesn't sound like he's announcing, more just talking. It was off-putting.

1.no subwoofers build in

2.no light 4 gamers if needed

3.no build in 2.5" tray

4.network wifi\dlna\

:)

When i'm not playing PC games i'm playing with my PC parts  Fans,Pumps,Filters,  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

But the idea of taking one to a PC is just absolutely ridiculous. Ergonomics of a quality sports car seat and a computer seat are completely different - which was 90% of Slick's complaints about this chair. All the complaints that Slick made as far as limited movement are qualities that make for a decent sports car chair. The application of these seats in a computer environment is so ass-backwards it's facepalm worthy

Yes. Yes! Yes³!

Ergonomic seating is a solved issue, and "racing" chairs don't even come close. They're for looks only, and maybe for torturing your friends when they come over. ;)

Nice review, I was quite interested in it, since in hungary mostly AKracing and Arozzi are the ones available locally without shipping it from another country. Looking at the pricetag tho its a shame that for almost the same price its such "low quality" as it can be seen.

Also last time I checked DXracer added fabric options as well.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo:MSI Z87-G43 RAM:Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB 1866MHz SSD:Samsung 840 120GB GPU:Gigabyte GTX770 2GB PSU:EVGA NEX650G Case:Fractal Design Define R4 Cooler:Corsair H80i 

could you do a review of the herman miller aeron chair please?

heres the link:

http://www.hermanmiller.com/products/seating/performance-work-chairs/aeron-chairs.html

although expensive i think it has the best options and comfort.

here are details on store locations as well:

http://www.hermanmiller.com/content/hermanmiller/northamerica/en_us/home/worldwide.html

photo_gallery_aeron_8.jpg

I second this...

If LTT is going to do chair reviews, I think this is inevitable/invaluable.  It's one of the most expensive, most ubiquitous chairs on the market.

Good luck not having to pay for it yourself though... :P

Once again, another review of a terrible chair. Designed mainly to sell to unsuspecting customers by using flashy design and bright colors.

When will Linustechtips do a review of some real chairs like Herman Miller, Knoll, Steelcase, Humanscale, etc?

Please refer to my post here for a basic explanation of why these chairs should be approached with extreme caution.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/239167-need-for-seat-maxnomic-gaming-chair/?p=3287562

Well, i agree with Luke, i dislike Spoon/Bowl back´s on my chairs. its not comfortable. Although i do own the a DXRacer its not as bad as other chairs with similar design i´ve tried.

But even the DX racer has that stupid wings and i dont like them.

But its far better then that IKEA Markus Chair i had.

Once again, another review of a terrible chair. Designed mainly to sell to unsuspecting customers by using flashy design and bright colors.

When will Linustechtips do a review of some real chairs like Herman Miller, Knoll, Steelcase, Humanscale, etc?

Please refer to my post here for a basic explanation of why these chairs should be approached with extreme caution.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/239167-need-for-seat-maxnomic-gaming-chair/?p=3287562

Some of those cost alot more and seems to lack a Head rest, and some dont have a leather option. (my rules when buying chairs)

At lest this "gaming" chairs has more appealing price and is not completely garbage in comfort.

Most gamers don't have 600$+ sitting around for a CHAIR. heck they wont even buy a high end GPU even though its clearly better.

I do agree that something like a Humanscale is far better but alas ill have to defend this chairs because people just dont se the appeal of a chair that cost as much as there PC.

heres the link:

http://www.hermanmiller.com/products/seating/performance-work-chairs/aeron-chairs.html

although expensive i think it has the best options and comfort.

here are details on store locations as well:

http://www.hermanmiller.com/content/hermanmiller/northamerica/en_us/home/worldwide.html

but.. but... but... I want a headrest...

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”  - portfolio - twitter - instagram - youtube

@CatCloud my thoughts as well, it seems to be a good balance of ergonomics/comfort and price for the avg user. While I made a promise to myself when I finally get stable financially i'll get myself the best chair money can buy, a 500-1000$ dollars is still mindboggling high.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670k Mobo:MSI Z87-G43 RAM:Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB 1866MHz SSD:Samsung 840 120GB GPU:Gigabyte GTX770 2GB PSU:EVGA NEX650G Case:Fractal Design Define R4 Cooler:Corsair H80i 

Nice review.

​I'm a bit suprised of Arozzi's bad Quality and thought in design...

​I can very well reflect to the sitting behaviors of Luke, like needing to change positions and putting a leg up i.e. and the noise when headphones scratch on the chair

​I hope you will review a mesh chair soon and compare it against these racer-themed chairs, chairs inspired by the comfort and functionality of a car seat against a more well designed ergonomic chair with mesh/velours like Herman Miller Embody Chairs or even Aerons Office Chairs. I think you won't get a free review sample so easily from these companies though. Where racer chair companies take more advantage through "advertising" through appearance in videos and positive "amateure"-feedback.(not pointing any fingers here), office ergonomic chair makers/designers on the other hand normally sell chairs to businesses and "advertise" through reputation and suggestions.

I really hope you get hand on a sample from one of these more "professional" chairs to review.

A bit of suggestions at the end here if you are interested, from my list what I potentially want to get next (most of these if not all are Canadian made):

​The Keilhauer Junior, Keilhauer Squig, Borgo L'aquam, Standard Systems Cinger, the Nightingale CXO, Herman Miller Embody Chair

​Would be happy to hear opinions on my "request" :)