What's the best case for air cooling?

FineVisionz

Well, in terms of air flow, no case is the best case.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

What is the best case for air cooling for around $120 -$150?

Do you mean the one with the best cooling performance or the one that gets the job done with using air cooling?

If first one is the case: Cooler Master HAF series.

If Latter one is the case: pretty much any case. Fractal R5 is a good choice as allways. :P

who cares...

Cases are very personal choices

Air 540.

Main Rig: -FX8150 -32gb Kingston HyperX BLUE -120gb Kingston HyperX SSD -1TB WD Black -ASUS R9 270 DCUII OC -Corsair 300r -Full specs on Profile

Other Devices: -One Plus One 64gb Sandstone Black -Canon T5 -Moto G -Pebble Smartwatch -Nintendo 2DS -G27 Racing Wheel

#PlugYourStuff - 720penis - 1080penis - #KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #HashtagsAreALifestyle - CAR BOUGHT: 2010 Corolla

Fractal Design R5, I recommend.

The Define series is far from the good let alone being the best case for air cooling. 

Well, in terms of air flow, no case is the best case.

^

It would otherwise also depend on what the system specs are.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.