Fast As Possible(FAP õ_ö) on camera lenses ?

MikeTz

So I have done some research on my own and it proved difficult to find some good info that I can trust before buying lenses and I thought that it could be a great topic for an episode of Fast As Possible

since many people are probably interested and it could help immensely those who might be newbs like me before making a purchase of such a fragile and usually expensive gear.

BTW I have searched the TechQuickie channel for a video on them and found nothing.

What do you think LTT? 

"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word." -- Al Capone.

It would be pretty interesting.

Brandon for TechQuickie confirmed?!

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I personally think it's a good idea, but we'd need Brandon to present it (:

It would be pretty interesting.

Brandon for TechQuickie confirmed?!

Confirmed it is then, the majority 3 out 3 say aye, 0 say nay (HoC hype)  :D

"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word." -- Al Capone.

Fapping on TechQuickie confirmed?

@LinusTech

lel, u funny chap

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

This me likey~ 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

I've been spending too much time at 4chan  :blink:

But anyway...strictly speaking it's not really P.C. tech but who knows...they might do it. :shrug:

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

I've been spending too much time at 4chan  :blink:

But anyway...strictly speaking it's not really P.C. tech but who knows...they might do it. :shrug:

post-17455-0-25236500-1424629470.png

Thankfully we got better chances...  :rolleyes:

i think its a good idea even though i know about it.

l Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.5Ghz l Asus VII Ranger ROG l MSI GTX 970 @ 1555MHz l 

PC PART PICKER