Opinions on Phanteks Enthoo Luxe?

CurlyCucumber

Hey everyone!

I'm considering changing out my case for the Enthoo Luxe.

All reviews on youtube seem pretty positive, and going from a Zalman Z11 to this monster will be a great change.

What do you guys think of it? Are any of you using it in your build?

Post pictures if you have some! I'd love to see that sexy build.

Thank you!

My baby| CPU: Core i5-4690K  |  Motherboard: Asus Maximus Vii Hero  |  CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Plus |   Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | GPU: MSI R9 390  |  RAM: 16 GB - G.Skill Ripjaws X |

We brawlers are sustained by willpower, even if mocked as reckless and crazy! - Kamina

I have the enthoo pro and it's a beast the luxe should be too. Cable management is a dream. They are stupid big. I have pic in my profile.

I have the enthoo pro and it's a beast the luxe should be too. Cable management is a dream. They are stupid big. I have pic in my profile.

I think I talked to you yesterday about it! I'll get a modular PSU too. Non-Modular is awful for that..

My baby| CPU: Core i5-4690K  |  Motherboard: Asus Maximus Vii Hero  |  CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Plus |   Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | GPU: MSI R9 390  |  RAM: 16 GB - G.Skill Ripjaws X |

We brawlers are sustained by willpower, even if mocked as reckless and crazy! - Kamina

I think I talked to you yesterday about it! I'll get a modular PSU too. Non-Modular is awful for that..

lol consistency is king. You won't have any problems with a new case. R5 h430 ect really any of the new cases are outstanding.

lol consistency is king. You won't have any problems with a new case. R5 h430 ect really any of the new cases are outstanding.

I can't wait! It's double the weight of my current case. It's gonna have to go in the floor then!

My opinion is I want one.

Bolt was like my favorite movie, by the way. >_>

Anyways, I know! How about we both get one?  B)

What are you worried about?

Nothing! Remembered the desk I have is made out of tempered glass and stuff. It'll definitely hold.

Bolt was like my favorite movie, by the way. >_>

Anyways, I know! How about we both get one?  B)

Yeah the movie was okay.

I think it would have been better if he was actually a super dog.

I would totally do that. I could build a whole new system right nonow, but I am saving for another car at the moment.

Nothing! Remembered the desk I have is made out of tempered glass and stuff. It'll definitely hold.

cool it's just a hard case to beat for the price, if you like the looks thats the big one. The fans it's come with are pretty good not great. You got lots of space for rads, come with a rad mount, Lots of fan spaces. The damn thing comes apart super easily. Trust me you will be happy. Also customer services might be as good as evga.

Edit damn you auto correct.

cool it's just a hard case to beat for the price, if you like the looks thats the big one. The fans it's come with are pretty good not great. You got lots of space for rads, come with a rad mount, Lots of fan spaces. The damn thing comes apart super easily. Trust me you will be happy. Also customer services might be as good as evga.

Edit damn you auto correct.

Great! Thank you.

Hey everyone!

All reviews on youtube seem pretty positive, and going from a Zalman Z11 to this monster will be a great change.

Thank you!

Pro is hand down the best case for the money. IMO.  I built my friend PC in one and then immediately bought a Luxe.  My previous case was only a year old and a NZXT Phantom 630.

Luxe is great if you don't mine the premium for the metal/lights.  External Trim Lighting is nice and the optional Phanteks LED strips are not bad (their Tape sucks, but I've yet to use LED that have good Tape).

Recommend getting one if you want one. 

Hey everyone!

Thank you!

Its amazing, one of the best cases money can buy.  Its $150 price tag isn't as good as the Pro for just $100, which I own, but part of my wishes I had splurged for the Luxe.  Its an amazing, amazing case, you will love it.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Its amazing, one of the best cases money can buy.  Its $150 price tag isn't as good as the Pro for just $100, which I own, but part of my wishes I had splurged for the Luxe.  Its an amazing, amazing case, you will love it.

Thanks both of you! Soon I'll be selling my laptop, and getting the case and a new psu. I'll post pictures once it's done!