most beautiful pc you guys have seen?

aamirilliyas123

-snip-

PCDeskCaseMod1.jpg

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

God damnit it now I have to clean myself in college.

family_guy_thats_nasty1.jpg?w=720

But I agree :P

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

dT8JGgM61et2.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg

...  B)

Digital storm makes some beast machines, wish they shipped to the UK

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

We actually do! We've shipped multiple PC's across Europe and Asia.

Well surely with custom watercooling and all, it could be dangerous?

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

They have adequate packaging to prevent damage to the hardware.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

They have adequate packaging to prevent damage to the hardware.

Oh ok

Not entirely, we only freight ship overseas and haven't really had any problems.

Research and Development at Digital Storm

Personal Website: www.DigitalNav.net

Two more questions: what is the default case for the Aventurn? Cant find it,  looks like a 900D

Also, why not offer a dual 480mm rad option for the Aventum since your cases can fit it?

Two more questions: what is the default case for the Aventurn? Cant find it,  looks like a 900D

Also, why not offer a dual 480mm rad option for the Aventum since your cases can fit it?

No default case, it is designed from the ground up in-house.

Our new Aventum III will feature a 560mm radiator on the bottom.

No default case, it is designed from the ground up in-house.

Our new Aventum III will feature a 560mm radiator on the bottom.

Wow, Nice! I am assuming that the 560 will be used for the GPUs?

Also, how often do you recommend your customers to drain and refill the loops on the Digital Storm PCs, or is it maintenance free?

Wow, Nice! I am assuming that the 560 will be used for the GPUs?

Also, how often do you recommend your customers to drain and refill the loops on the Digital Storm PCs, or is it maintenance free?

GPUs or CPUs depending on configuration.

Most customers actually send it in for us to re-do the loop after a year or so.

There's only ever been one PC that is so aesthetically pleasing I have actually wanted it:06ljfoYl.jpg

Looks like something I'd give to my grandparents to set on their table to make them coffee every morning.

PCPartPicker link: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/R6GTGX

Привет товарищ ))))

Looks like something I'd give to my grandparents to set on their table to make them coffee every morning.

Yea I could sit that in any room of the house and have it be an understated, attractive feature. I'd ditch the liquid cooling though, I hate tubes

GPUs or CPUs depending on configuration.

Most customers actually send it in for us to re-do the loop after a year or so.

Wow you seem like a great company.

I would never buy from you because I like to build my own, but I'll def recommend to others who don't want to build.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Wow you seem like a great company.

I would never buy from you because I like to build my own, but I'll def recommend to others who don't want to build.

If I knew about them before I built my own I would have bought a Velox rig, just at a quick glance it doesnt seem that expensive.

OI2lKou.jpg

I remember that from one of the Tech of Tomorrow videos