HeretEK-An EK Vulture build

B NEGATIVE

Man, what is it with water cooling companies making such honking looking cases?

Thank god they gave it to you, I might just like it when you're done.

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

"nothing special" that's a big o' lamp there that i can not find for the life of me.

Please try avoiding to quote images. Delete the images in the quote and replace them with -snip-. Its cuter that way and less bloated

Cpu:i5-4690k Gpu:r9 280x with some other things

Gunmetal and roiling blood,what a combo!

JTMDEAn.jpg

zTfl2H1.jpg

dJthnFd.jpg

HmoPt2n.jpg

SBnZsyP.jpg

sPm0ic7.jpg

EFwFxyd.jpg

e6Hvejt.jpg

Its tight in there,very tight.
Challenge accepted!

Chaos in Ceramite.....

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!

SR-2-2x X5650 Xeons-3x 670 FTW-1x 120Gb Force GT-1x 240Gb Force GT-1tb WD Green-12Gb Dom GT 1866-Platimax 1500w-2x HK3-2xD5-24v controller-3x RX 480's-3x NiBlk HK GPU blocks-Koolance tops-BP res-15x SP120's-Little Devil V8.

• 2 weeks later...

mRb0sfq.jpg?1

The fans have been finished,brass inside with blades the colour of clotted blood, a red/black mix.......

140lvcD.jpg

w2qoEUt.jpg

30KDKG5.jpg

The EK Vardars come apart so easily,so very,very handy!!!
If EK ever sell the bearing sets then these fans will live as long as the electronics allow,easily swappable sealed bearings inside.

Hopefully I have not unbalanced them..... :rolleyes:

SR-2-2x X5650 Xeons-3x 670 FTW-1x 120Gb Force GT-1x 240Gb Force GT-1tb WD Green-12Gb Dom GT 1866-Platimax 1500w-2x HK3-2xD5-24v controller-3x RX 480's-3x NiBlk HK GPU blocks-Koolance tops-BP res-15x SP120's-Little Devil V8.

That black :o

Professional Graphics Designer | Case: NZXT Phantom Orange and Black | Motherboard: MSI SLI PLUS X99S

CPU: Intel i7 5820K | Graphics Card: Zotac nVidia 1080 AMP!

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 2400Mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 PRO 256GB, Western Digital Black 3TB & Western Digital Red 3TB | 

Monitors: Acer Predator XB271HU 27", Acer Predator XB270HAbprz 27" and BenQ GL240 24" | PSU: Corsair AX860i |

These pictures looks like insanely well done renders!

NZXT H440   //   MSI Z87 MPOWER MAX AC   //   i5 4670K   //   MSI GTX 780 Lightning 3GB   //   HyperX Beast 8GB 2400mhz   //   OCZ Agility

• 2 weeks later...

mRb0sfq.jpg?1

So,the loop layout is done,just need to bolt everything in place.

A fully parallel loop,nice clean and efficient runs should keep this tidy inside. The tubing and res need to be airbrushed in a candy brass/gold colour along with the pump cover which will be a deep red like the tray.
I need to get a handful of E22 Ultraclear in the post Monday.......:wheee:
Then its sleeve time.......

I hate sleeving but it needs to be done!

I2xL2Vv.jpg

9yjgHv6.jpg

ww9q351.jpg

Still need to do the back panel paint work but  I really need to give them another few coats of base first.....which I ran out of......:doh:

A little update to keep things ticking over...

How about a shot of the finished front panel paintwork?

iv0pead.jpg

I carried the tray theme over to the front and back panels to give more detail to the otherwise featureless externals.

Paint is black metallic with a marble effect,finished with a deep red candy and clear coat.

A little update to keep things ticking over...

How about a shot of the finished front panel paintwork?

-snippity snip-

I carried the tray theme over to the front and back panels to give more detail to the otherwise featureless externals.

Paint is black metallic with a marble effect,finished with a deep red candy and clear coat.

That paint is sick, should make the case pop if it's just the front and back

"if by "bass" you mean wet farts then yes, those are the razer crapkens"

Stunning as always.

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys!!

A quick preview of more paint?

Red candy over orange candy over bare metal.....

rszlaD1.jpg?1

3tj9VJf.jpg

You can blame Cheapskate for this....

Looks mental tho,really pops in sunlight!

So far, so good. This build is truly stunning and beautiful. Keep up the dope work. Subscribed. :) 

Those waterblocks are hot! 

The X Desk«BuildLog»

.:Custom Watercooled Desk - Gaming Cave:.

Feel free to take a look, I would highly appreciate it.

OMG that looks absolutely amazing!

Thanks,simple to do with an airbrush too...

wow instasub :F

;)

So far, so good. This build is truly stunning and beautiful. Keep up the dope work. Subscribed. :)

Thanks,I have a few logs already in this forum,check them out.

Those waterblocks are hot! 

Damn right! :ph34r:

How do you get that brushed affeect on the red of the cards?

Sooooo sexy so far - the detail is just insane

Thanks,I have a few logs already in this forum,check them out.

No doubt! I've already gone back and checked them out. :) Loving the progress. 

To be honest B (and you know I'm always honest with you) I can't say I really like the colour on those blocks.

It just seems awfully bright when you've got that lovely dark blood spatter marble paint. I don't know if it's going to work together mate.

Hopefully I will be totally wrong but right now I'm just not sold.

To be honest B (and you know I'm always honest with you) I can't say I really like the colour on those blocks. It just seems awfully bright when you've got that lovely dark blood spatter marble paint. I don't know if it's going to work together mate. Hopefully I will be totally wrong but right now I'm just not sold.

Wait for the end result?

If it comes out like it is in my head then it should gel together nicely.

hory shet.

That's beautyful!

Resolution is a word. 5 is a number.

• 2 weeks later...

Loop cut and in,need to pull them all and bench polish the tubing,airbrush with a red candy finish and tweak a couple of the lines for perfect alignment before final fitting.
Nice and clean,simple and gives a perfect view of the hardware inside.Very happy with the layout!

And yes,I lost one of the o-rings for the 290x block,this is why the cover for the VRM bridge is off....

Now the perfectionist comes out in me,I cant stand hardlines that are not in line with points of reference,they have to be bang on! The rear tube from the GPU needs about 3mm lopped off the end where it meets the reservoir to bring it in line.

Sleeve is on its way too!

s3SHqW8.jpg

hD75ZrQ.jpg

s7Akpu3.jpg

All in all a very clean loop indeed!

iLi5cTf.jpg