Worst, Worst, Game ever

bmspendley

Wasn't that Xbox only? And therefore console not PC?

yeah I believe so since I had it on the original Xbox, though they had made a pc port for it. Guess not

The game I dislike the most would have to be skyrim

I kind of agree. I am gonna try it again but with the skyrim redone mod. Heard that helps. 

01101100 01110110 01101100 00100000 00110101 00100000 01101101 01100001 01100111 01101001 01101011 01100001 01110010 01110000 

Lucius...on so many levels; wish I could remove it from my Steam account (maybe there's a way, I'll have to check YouTube).

Either that or Godzilla Generations for the Dreamcast. Seriously has to be experienced to be believed. I keep a copy, just because it's beyond explanation (you just have to let people play it).

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

I'm assuming you haven't modded it?

Recent games -- LoL, FO4, TESV, XCOM 2, Life is Strange, Overwatch, Ark, Total War Attila, Hearthstone.  <(^^,)>

I'm assuming you haven't modded it?

The mods don't fix the piss poor port, terrible combat, if not for that first problem it could be a very good platform to build mods on, but it's still a weak game

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

I liked it up until I got the first shout, then I stopped playing. It was so dumb it just made me not want to play any more.

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

The mods don't fix the piss poor port, terrible combat, if not for that first problem it could be a very good platform to build mods on, but it's still a weak game

Actually they do.

Recent games -- LoL, FO4, TESV, XCOM 2, Life is Strange, Overwatch, Ark, Total War Attila, Hearthstone.  <(^^,)>

Actually they do.

Tell me about the mod that makes it a not shitty port!

if i can fix the terrible mouse input, the shitty CPU utilization and

i know there are mods that take away the loading screens on entering buildings, but it breaks a ton of other mods from what i read

On topic: The worst game ive ever bought since i got my recent PC in 2012 is SimCity 5

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

i know there are mods that take away the loading screens on entering buildings, but it breaks a ton of other mods from what i read

Well its more of a a combination of mods not just one

You can turn off mouse acceleration in the SkyrimPrefs.ini

SkyUI  fixes the UI to be more mouse friendly, and there is a mod that fixes the dialogue bug, other then those I have no problems with the mouse.

While it is a CPU intensive game I have not had it bottleneck my gpu

Edit: Sure some mod are incompatible with the open city mod because they were not designed with it in mind.

Depression Quest.

DayZ (only for the engine it uses, which is absolutely, complete and utter SHIT. I know nothing about programming and could probably make a better engine)

On topic: The worst game ive ever bought since i got my recent PC in 2012 is SimCity 5

for the menu and stuff, SkyUI. Basically, if your computer can handle it, all of these as well:

https://teksyndicate.com/videos/logans-skyrim-mods-v2-enb-ini-settings-tweaks-everything

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I would say Swordsman Online. It's the worst one out of all the MMORPGs and RPGs I've played due to the grind and how P2W it is. Even if you pay you can still never win unless you have a group of people who pay as well. It was enjoyable at the start but when I reached the later stages of the game, it just became a massive chore to play. 

judging a skill and teamplay based game on its graphics

Not just the graphics the whole game mechanic is terrible. i cbf typing it last night lol

Bad Rats. 

Battlefield 4 (when it had bugs). 

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Hatoful Boyfriend.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Ok the whole game mechanic is shit!! you run around like a retard.

Thats like saying Super Mario is shit because you run around like a retard. Worst explanation ever.

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

Hitman: Absolution.

The game where Agent 47 forgot how to hitman..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Thats like saying Super Mario is shit because you run around like a retard. Worst explanation ever.

I said the game mechanic was shit, for an FPS game you do run around like a retard. 

I said the game mechanic was shit, for an FPS game you do run around like a retard. 

And whats the difference to every other FPS? The game mechanics are layed out so you can play tacticly and dont just jump around shooting people mid air 420 blazeit. 

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

And whats the difference to every other FPS? The game mechanics are layed out so you can play tacticly and dont just jump around shooting people mid air 420 blazeit. 

It's about as realistic as an FPS on a nintendo 64....