Ever had a moment where you wanted to kick yourself?

NeatSquidYT

Title.

I had one yesterday when I couldn't get on a BF4 server as it needed China Rising, only to realise I HAD A KEY IN THE BOX WITH A CHINA RISING CODE INSIDE THAT EXPIRED ON NEW YEARS EVE. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Cool story bruh.

THIS IS MY SUPER TEENY TINY SIGNATURE!

Ain't it just the cutest little signature.

Some would argue it is the cutest little signature ever.

Title.

I had one yesterday when I couldn't get on a BF4 server as it needed China Rising, only to realise I HAD A KEY IN THE BOX WITH A CHINA RISING CODE INSIDE THAT EXPIRED ON NEW YEARS EVE. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Instructions not clear. Dick stuck in door of space shuttle.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

pretty much always

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Actually no, But I have almost wanted to kill myself.

Sorry, the temptation to like it was to high....

THIS IS MY SUPER TEENY TINY SIGNATURE!

Ain't it just the cutest little signature.

Some would argue it is the cutest little signature ever.

I have a feeling, I blame everyone else, even if that was clearly my fault. Go to the nearest jail and kick a phedophile in the nuts, that'll teach you.

I have a feeling, I blame everyone else, even if that was clearly my fault. Go to the nearest jail and kick a phedophile in the nuts, that'll teach you.

?

e31.jpg

Seriously, don't kill yourself. You're important to at least one person on the earth.

eaf01eb8b6b6e210752be460d999aeb9.png

When your rig isn't booting after tweaking some BIOS settings. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Pretty much everyday. Everyday I do something I regret. :(

Same.

It has crossed my mind many times.

Thats why you just don't eat ghost peppers

^Ditto, with a fix, that is. And multiple times (I've screwed up many things in my life badly enough).

As for something less extreme... I've had a lot of moments, just in this year alone, where I've wanted to roundhouse kick myself to the face, due to all of my stupidity. Why that is? Well... When it comes to decision making, I'm not the brightest bulb there is (more like a light bulb that rarely works, and even when it works it's questionable if it stays lit for even a single minute)...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Team deathmatch in Chivalry: Deadliest warrior.

We just had one more kill left before we won. The enemy team had two left.

I was playing a spartan with javelins as my main weapon.

One of my teammates was dueling an enemy player. And i decided to help out by throwing a javelin at the enemy.

Yup.. I hit my teammate in the head. And he stepped forward after i had teamkilled and killed another one of my teammates.. We lost the game.

The amount of swearing that followed was incredible

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I think, what you all are talking about is the feared, frightening and dangerous cringe attack

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

^Ditto, with a fix, that is. And multiple times (I've screwed up many things in my life badly enough).

As for something less extreme... I've had a lot of moments, just in this year alone, where I've wanted to roundhouse kick myself to the face, due to all of my stupidity. Why that is? Well... When it comes to decision making, I'm not the brightest bulb there is (more like a light bulb that rarely works, and even when it works it's questionable if it stays lit for even a single minute)...

Better be a bulb that barely works than a bulb that is not there.

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

Worst one for me.

Ordered my first decent pc a few years ago to the cost of a few hundred pounds, it arrived a few days later.

A couple of days after I get a call from the company that I purchased it from saying "Sorry but FedEx seems to have lost your computer, we're preparing another one now to ship today"

I replied with "Wait... what........ that's wrong because it's here in front of me."

You can guess how that conversation concluded.

This is what happened after I put down the phone, I took a deep breath and shouted the following "F*CK!!"

If I had of been quiet I would have had two.

Yes, but that me is like 10 years in the past lol.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Had one of these moments just now...

I noticed that a ginormous spider was crawling up the inside of the curtains right next to me..

In complete panic i dove over my desk to safety and while i was still in fight or flight mode i dropkicked the fucker.

But as my foot touched wall i realized that i had made a mistake. My lower foot was above my cats cat tree.. So i landed on my side on the floor...

Kicking myself because i had a haynes repair manual on the shelf next to my desk that could've done the job just as well.. Going to feel this tomorrow..

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I think, what you all are talking about is the feared, frightening and dangerous cringe attack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5Zd4nRqpoE

No, there's a difference.

One is a HORRIBLY REGRETTABLE MEMORY THAT YOU WANT TO REPRESS AND AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

The other's an "oh shit, I'm fucking retarded"