So my friend wants to make a stopmotion, Bionicle type Z, inspired by Dragon ball

So my friend doomacam on YouTube, wants to make a bionicle stopmotion, inspired by dragon ball. Thing is, he needs voice actors. So, i figured ask here since there is an off topic bit, and i figure theirs some interested parties here. And don't say its stupid and don't belong here, because it all in the title, and is again in off topic. so ill put his link here and some vids .And yes in his calling trailer it is him singing. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWISXyEkPAIKTFG4eujqo9A?&ab_channel=Doomacam

BIONICLE: Type Z Trailer

Naruto Vs. Goku - Naruto & DBZ Claymation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiqZefeUDpw

Naruto Clay Stop Motion: Gaara Vs Rock Lee Ver. 2

Naruto Clay Stop Motion: Naruto vs. Sasuke

It's Over 9000 - Bionicle version

Click Here to go the google docs link  where you can view the character run-down No download or sign in required, of course.

Please enjoy, and if you did like and subscribe, and he really would love if some could find some bit of time to audition if they can. Thank you.

Send auditions to [email protected]<script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

Bump?

Also Ill try to ask my friend for a detailed secription of all the characters, so anybody interested may actually choose who they may want to voice-act.

wow really cool. @c3p0_ sings as far as I know.  :P

@LukaP is the Tokio Hotel at LTT :D

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

ohh, so bumping seems to work really, really well.

Not really. It can take a few minutes for people to see a post. 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

If you need any female voices I have someone for you ;)

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

I have edited to include the character bios, just click the hyperlink.

If you need any female voices I have someone for you ;)

And yes, there are some female roles if you are interested in any of them.