Robots learn to cook by watching YouTube

Rohith_Kumar_Sp

The first thing you do when you develop an AI that is self aware is to ask it to create  Robotic laws that can not be broken , namely don't not kill humans and nor can it hurt anyone laws , it will write the code, shut it down , Create another AI implement the law, Robot can only understand the value of saving earth if it is the primary programming to save earth , it isn't , i has no purpose to kill humans to save earth , save earth and do what exactly ? you get what i mean ? 

It would largely depend on the capacity of the learning AI. If a robot had an AI capable of a learning curve and unlimited amounts of local storage the internet is the biggest information source on the planet. I mean even Web Bot has been right about a few things. Tho an AI that complex would take humans several decades to develop. Our technology isn't exactly there either as it would take 312 hard drives in 8 TB density to equate to the brain capacity of a human.

Is that the one with Antonio Banderas? looks interesting, will definitely watch it

Yup , also watch IRobot (Willsmith) and there's a new AI movie coming out called Ex Machina, if you are really into AI watch Steven Spielberg's AI , sorry for taking off topic i am really into AI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoQuVnKhxaM

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

Yup , also watch IRobot (Willsmith) and there's a new AI movie coming out called Ex Machina, if you are really into AI watch Steven Spielberg's AI , sorry for taking off topic i am really into AI

seen all those :D

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

inb4 Trik'Stari freaks out

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

You say this now

Artificial Intelligence is still quite limited in what it can actually do, the only thing to fear is other humans who might have the intent on coding a robot to kill. 

Also they need electricity and if they can't get to it when their supply runs out (Even if it has great homing abilities, unplug the base or thing that it would dock into and it couldn't charge.).

Simply there really isn't anything to fear, well I guess there are things that you could fret about. (I'm pretty sure you're being sarcastic.)

Though as seeing that some think AI will become something to fear, according to this article (http://www.livescience.com/38310-ai-has-four-year-old-iq.html) and some of the comments of this article that AI will be inferior or at least for awhile, either way as long as they rely on returning to a charging point we're fine. 

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

It's coming....

"Robot learns how to search on youtube"

"Robot watches video about murder"

"Robot learns how to kill"

Robot watches comedy video related to murder.

He kills you.

Then tell you it was just a joke and that you can live again.

But you won't.

Robot realizes it and starts crying.

Then break because of oil leaking.

End of sad story.

Not anytime soon. A robot doesn't have the "brain capacity" to handle enough information to go beyond basic tasks.

Oh yes, yes it does. Certainly not with the capacity to be called sentient, but we can get close. Machine learning is awesome.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking

Im just scared if they ever watch how to basic

oh shit

starts rubbing chicken on peoples legs or something and then kicking them off a cliff

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

552e881ad1c8e335aa5f1c93943581a36203f6ab

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Oh yes, yes it does. Certainly not with the capacity to be called sentient, but we can get close. Machine learning is awesome.

I have yet to see a robot capable of an extensive line of tasks. Each one always has a focal point or a specific task that it's instructed to carry out. The amount of code alone would be massive for a robot to act in the same sense as a human. I've been wanting to get my hands on a Nao for some time now to see how extensive its AI capabilities are for it (Nao is a little programmable robot). Kind of had an interest in programming AI for robotics for a while now.

Robots are our friends

Robots are our friends

They sometimes accidentally kill

But always make amends.

(yay for obscure reference)

Idk about you, but i have at least 40 more years of life, now think how everything was 40 years ago(1975) and how's now, and imagine how shit's going to be in 40 years.

This shit is not that distant.

-silly kitty-

It could happen within the next ten. 

could is a key word here.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

I have yet to see a robot capable of an extensive line of tasks. Each one always has a focal point or a specific task that it's instructed to carry out. The amount of code alone would be massive for a robot to act in the same sense as a human. I've been wanting to get my hands on a Nao for some time now to see how extensive its AI capabilities are for it (Nao is a little programmable robot). Kind of had an interest in programming AI for robotics for a while now.

The robot in the picture is called Baxter, and he isn't programmed to do a specific task. You tell him to watch you do a task, and after a few runs he will be able to do the task unaided.

The company is called Rethink Robotics.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason and intellect has intended us to forgo their use, and by some other means to give us knowledge which we can attain by them. - Galileo Galilei
Build Logs: Tophat (in progress), DNAF | Useful Links: How To: Choosing Your Storage Devices and Configuration, Case Study: RAID Tolerance to Failure, Reducing Single Points of Failure in Redundant Storage , Why Choose an SSD?, ZFS From A to Z (Eric1024), Advanced RAID: Survival Rates, Flashing LSI RAID Cards (alpenwasser), SAN and Storage Networking