What is your favorite anime

Semi1114

Keep it low profile here what I gave you :ph34r: Watched it last year. Found it in some secondhand shop for dvd's.

Isshuukan (one week friends)

i liked one week friends

I liked that series too, the ending was good but I wish there was more. 

Your series images are so dam small. 

Initial D 

Kino no Tabi

I've been meaning to watch Kino no Tabi for a while now. So many series to watch so little time....

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

What a mysterious disappearance.... 

it was really good and rather touching. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Code Geass

Steins;Gate

Macross

AKB0048 (half jk :P)

K-On!

no particular order except that Steins;Gate and Code Geass continuously contend for the top spot.

AD2000x Review  Fitear To Go! 334 Review

Speakers - KEF LSX

Headphones - Sennheiser HD650, Kumitate Labs KL-Lakh

@WoodenMarker added some images for you

-snip ending gif-

All good but the last one--didn't need to post the ending in case it spoils it for others. -_-

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

In no particular order, here are some of my top favorites

• Dragon Ball
  • Ghost in the Shell
  • Mirai Nikki
  • Hunter x Hunter 2011 (I love this anime; very unique, very DB....but way more violent lol)
  • Naruto
  • Shingeki no Bahamut
  • Eureka Seven / Darker than Black
  • Fairy Tail
  • Kill la Kill
  • Spice and Wolf
  • Gundams

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

All good but the last one--didn't need to post the ending in case it spoils it for others. -_-

well i cut it out for you now your quote of it is the problem lol. I was just looking for a gif with people in it when posting in the anime club thread lol

well i cut it out for you now your quote of it is the problem lol. I was just looking for a gif with people in it when posting in the anime club thread lol

Woo, fixed it.

Who needs people when you have shoes?

iOUTuq1ljlrIC.gif

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Woo, fixed it.

I can already hear the noise of the shoes going over the wet wood. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Woo, fixed it.

iOUTuq1ljlrIC.gif
I find it hard to find good gifs and images of it they never live up to what i want to see and know is in the movie lol

At this particular moment probably PsychoPass 

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu/ Shoushitsu, Nichijou, Kokoro Connect, Toradora! and Working. Those are my 10/10s (though I am currently watching, and I feel Hanasaku Iroha is sneaking up behind them, and it might boot Toradora! out of my top 5)

As for almost 10/10s that I eventually gave 9/10: Hyouka and Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

heh, I forgot about Kill la Kill, that was a ride.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

*starts humming*

Jesus take the wheel, take it from my hands, I can't control this threeaaaad...

OK, but seriously, my favorite anime? Above all others? That is such a hard choice. I'd have to say I have different favorites for different reasons.

My favorites being:
Kaiba
Attack on Titan
Hunter X Hunter
Arakawa Under the Bridge
Black Lagoon
Hellsing
Read or Die the TV

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I have no favorite anime... but pity me not... for there are only good anime and bad anime...

and those that stood out were:

• Log Horizon
  • Monogatari Series
  • Shinsekai Yori
  • Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works (2014)
  • Fate Zero
  • Toradora
  • Sola
  • Robotics;Notes

among the hundreds that I have gone through since '06... (I can't recall them all)

1. Tengen toppa gurren lagann

2. Aldnoah. Zero

3. The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

4. Sword art online

5. Fate zero

Then some others I quite liked in no particular order were:

Tenchi Muyo

Deadman wonderland (prefer the manga personally)

Black bullet

And some other animes that I can't remember the name of right now

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

The only anime I watch is One Piece so... One Piece is my favorite

trigun

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

I always forget my actual all time favorites when i'm put on the spot :P

let's see if i can come up with some good ones..

Kino no tabi

Kaiba

Mushishi

Baccano 

Jinrui wa suitai Shimashita

Kaiji 

Have any of you guys encounter the phenomenon known Legend of the Galactic Heroes.