What is your favorite anime

Semi1114

I see it as an issue when Train Simulator the anime is mentioned and The Garden of Words isn't.

thank you for helping me find this lol 

Can I? I've been lurking a ton for a little while and haven't asked due to lack of a ton of time to watch anime. Finally getting back into making dents in my to-watch list.

Of course, go hit up the main thread or my PM inbox if you want to join. 

5150793+_5bdcdd8d0fde4abdda0d47e59ca945e

*cough

Gurren Lagann.

Ahh a classic +1

-snip-

Aww hell yeah it's Tyrone!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

thank you for helping me find this lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EKkAy-PfN4

Not what I meant but okay.

tumblr_mav9uipfXr1r3y347o1_500.gif

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I see it as an issue when Train Simulator the anime is mentioned and The Garden of Words isn't.

Hahaha I have that ready to watch but I haven't had time yet. I know its a good, but I only posted things I've watched and enjoyed greatly. 

3ed487d8f151b67a7683cca1f79d7976.png

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

No particular order:

Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad

Date a Live

Infinite Stratos

Deadman Wonderland

Little Busters!

Buddy Complex

Baccano! Unforgetable artstyle

baccano.jpg

Top tier characters all over the place! :wub:

Hahaha I have that ready to watch but I haven't had time yet. I know its a good, but I only posted things I've watched and enjoyed greatly.

You might want to customize some of those icons if you're going to keep a library. http://manzaki.deviantart.com/art/Kyoukai-no-Kanata-icon-443771173

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

You might want to customize some of those icons if you're going to keep a library. http://manzaki.deviantart.com/art/Kyoukai-no-Kanata-icon-443771173

Wow... very nice find, I know what I'll be spending my evening modifying now.... 

EDIT: Are there any DA users who have more? 

1. Fate Zero

2. Steins Gate

3. Kara no Kyoukai

4. Clannad + Clannad After Story

5. Aldnoah Zero

post-163060-0-45928300-1421900386.gif

post-163060-0-45928300-1421900386.gif

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

Well there are a few

Cowboy Bebop

Inuyasha

Big-0

Ghost in the shell

Trinity Seven

Sgt Frog

Bleach

One Piece

Naruto

Nisekoi

SAO

Future Diary

Unbreakable Machine Doll

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER STOP LEARNING. DONT LET THE PAST HURT YOU. YOU CAN DOOOOO IT

Wow... very nice find, I know what I'll be spending my evening modifying now.... 

EDIT: Are there any DA users who have more? 

There's a section for icons. http://www.deviantart.com/browse/all/customization/icons/os/win/

Ahh I see. It's been years since I've visited DeviantArt. 

I'll start collecting Icons, modifying the folder icon will have to come later when I'm done with my next build. I require a hardware upgrade. 

Other show would be "lain - serial experiment" But its highly underated and I doubt someone ever heard of it.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/339/Serial_Experiments_Lain

Your doubts are wrong, as I've heard of it. Never watched it because it's not my type of genre, but I've heard of it.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Haganai! But that is only because I just finished watching it a few hours ago and also because I really wish there was more so I could just keep watching. 

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

ummm that are alot of them but here are my top few in no particular order

fma/fma bh

Eureka Seven

garden of words

nodame cantabile

Cowboy Bebop

R.O.D OVA / R.O.D the TV

Trigun

Hyouka

eden of the east

@WoodenMarker added some images for you

wbLXME9.gif

ibjoaR3gq3I2p2.gif

ruxxIAp.gif

Good god this thread is gonna blow up in a second.

Members ASSEMBLE.

@Luclocke @MyInnerFred @RainColt @TheProfosist @Rockmandash12 @CatCloud @Charger @iSaeko=(@Oshino Shinobu) @Jaybird @Cryptonite @DarkCrow @EChondo @killers993 @Epitome @GokuLy @lutewan @Izaya Orihara @squirrl @oc0110 @Legion @Laforet @Admire @yurihellsing @EmotionalSloth @Katsu-K1L @TetraSky @Ivyk @Typho @TheGFXNovice @Fruits Punch Samurai G @frustratedrocka @Purple Spy @Sky Daddy @Adamu @Smiles1946 @GloriousPain @gastew15 @Vitalius @Le Lion de Barreras @Kagami Tsukino @DigitalHermit @Unbr34k4bl3 @Noire @Randomacts @c3p0_ @Rashy @ThyFeared @That Norwegian Guy @ThyFeared @wng_kingsley7 @Trogdor8freebird @Rising @brownninja97 @Marvzl1357 @achillesviper @Laputacake @xnoobftw @ArkAngel_X @wolfgang @Daegun @DudeWazap @eelnico09 @Jerakl @Tr3vor @Belgarionbg @Pugs501 @Silver Knight @MageofFaith @KRImSIN @cae @Ploooopp @Phorlorn @BurgerBum @Kukielka @Mujteba @Hatsune Miku 「 」@Ruostunut kokis @Archangel1994 @tobben @Delusional Phil @Laederem @GrimNeo @Makeishura/Taurus Silver @Kizer0918 @Maheshvara @PercySavageEG @SHAD0WxF1R3 @DollarPCJunior @Opask @soaringchicken

5118936db9c7de88c157b4b46d75e871aa528002

^_^ 

MONOGATARI SERIES!!

In order:

Bakemonogatari

Nisemonogatari

Nekomonogatari

Monogatari Series: Second Season

Hanamonogatari

Tsukimonogatari

EDIT: Also, good on you for Steins;Gate being on there, @Semi1114

not surprised

It isn't necessary to make the text smaller

-but I get it.

agreed

Aren't you busy with that one I gave you earlier?  :wub:  :ph34r:

Other show would be "lain - serial experiment" But its highly underated and I doubt someone ever heard of it.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/339/Serial_Experiments_Lain

I need to prepare my heart for that one; light some candles, set the mood. :ph34r:

Watched Lain a long time ago, don't remember much from it. :(

Haganai! But that is only because I just finished watching it a few hours ago and also because I really wish there was more so I could just keep watching. 

You could read the novels.

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Boku_wa_Tomodachi_ga_Sukunai

I think the anime covers up to volume 8? Not sure on that one, been a while.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

I need to prepare my heart for that one; light some candles, set the mood. :ph34r:

Watched Lain a long time ago, don't remember much from it. :(

Keep it low profile here what I gave you :ph34r: Watched it last year. Found it in some secondhand shop for dvd's.

Isshuukan (one week friends)

bd6595a88b0.jpg

You could read the novels.

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Boku_wa_Tomodachi_ga_Sukunai

I think the anime covers up to volume 8? Not sure on that one, been a while.

Ya I was thinking of doing that. And you are correct the anime covers up to volume 8

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

Keep it low profile here what I gave you :ph34r: Watched it last year. Found it in some secondhand shop for dvd's.

So that's why the cases were so sticky? -_- Understood.

So that's why the cases were so sticky? -_- Understood.

The lain one from secondhand. Traitor  -_- Ruining my repo  <_<