Who's Your Favorite Tech You tuber (except Linus)

nicon

I also like Tek Syndicate for the fact that they drink, and swear.

Linus is great, but a bit too PG to be as fun as they could be.

I'd like to see them do a piss drunk no self censoring WAN show, see how many more views they get lol.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

The fuck does vaping have to do with anything? Some of you twats are so opinionated and judgemental it literally hurts my soul to read.

That's some deeply entrenched hatred right there, damn.

The fuck does vaping have to do with anything? Some of you twats are so opinionated and judgemental it literally hurts my soul to read.

I enjoy anything that pisses off the "you shouldn't do that on screen/in public!" crowd. Luke and Linus are great, but sometimes I just wish they would cut loose, yell "fuck political correctness" and lay into something the way it needs to be.

Also, after watching the latest edition of WASD, I love Pistol even more for the reking she gives to tyler wilder

http://youtu.be/8S6Jm4lQip8?t=17m32s

WoodysGamerTag. 

besides linus?

JayzTwoCents. just because it's priceless when he goes mad about something (no EVGA backplate, people saying the human eye... 24 fps blabla and, old but *best*, the gtx titan-rage) :D

i miss OC3D (tiny tom logan) in the list, the amount of detail in his reviews can help you deciding wether to buy something or not.

i'm not sure about the teksyndicate guy, kinda creepy and snobbish, like he would eat your kid alive while telling you he would have made a tastier one... nothing wrong with smoking or vaping or any other drug though, that's ok.

CPU i7 4770K cooled by Noctua NH-D15  Mainboard MSI Z87 GD65 Gaming RAM 16 GB DDR3 Kingston HyperX GPU Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming 

Storage Samsung 840 Pro series 256 GB & WD 500 GB PSU Corsair AX760i Case NZXT H440 Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Mad Catz R.A.T. 5

Display Asus PG278Q OS Win7 64 professional

I dont see pauls hardware

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

MKBHD

best phone reviews. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

I dont see pauls hardware

PFFFF

PFFFF

Lol :P may not be as frequent or whatnot, but i enjoy his content, it has a certain charm to it :P 

linus has been getting kinda weird lately with censoring like in the latest wan show,it would be really nice to see them un censored 

Yes it would. Just to see him cut loose and cuss something out.

Lol :P may not be as frequent or whatnot, but i enjoy his content, it has a certain charm to it :P

I just.... he seems like such a freakin tool. I can't stand him. I hate his newegg reviews.

I was surprised during the CES Tek Syndicate when he say "I hate all you fuckin bitches" or something. Everyone else was like "holy shit"

Yes it would. Just to see him cut loose and cuss something out.

I just.... he seems like such a freakin tool. I can't stand him. I hate his newegg reviews.

I was surprised during the CES Tek Syndicate when he say "I hate all you fuckin bitches" or something. Everyone else was like "holy shit"

Did he say that?? doesn't seem like his character, missed that video :P 

Haha, each to their own, but I like his kind of chill presentation. Now I don't think I would rely on his videos as much as say Linus', but they certainly do entertain me. 

Did he say that?? doesn't seem like his character, missed that video :P

Haha, each to their own, but I like his kind of chill presentation. Now I don't think I would rely on his videos as much as say Linus', but they certainly do entertain me. 

Yeah he did. Watch it. It's funny because it comes out of nowhere. I was like "holy fuck, paul actually has testicles"

Yeah he did. Watch it. It's funny because it comes out of nowhere. I was like "holy fuck, paul actually has testicles"

Hahah :P was it the tek show in the hotel video? 

I'd probably say elithecomputerguy. He isn't necessarily a tech youtuber (and he will say he isn't necessarily a "youtuber"), but he knows a shit load about tech and tech in the business world. This with the fact that he is a funny guy and doesn't give a shit about pissing off his audience means you get some hard fact truths about the tech industry. 

If you want the gritty truth; go watch eli.

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

Hahah :P was it the tek show in the hotel video?

yes

I enjoy anything that pisses off the "you shouldn't do that on screen/in public!" crowd. Luke and Linus are great, but sometimes I just wish they would cut loose, yell "fuck political correctness" and lay into something the way it needs to be.

Also, after watching the latest edition of WASD, I love Pistol even more for the reking she gives to tyler wilder

http://youtu.be/8S6Jm4lQip8?t=17m32s

The afterparty last week was pretty awesome. It looked like they let loose there.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Oh my god, the tek syndicate is SOO BAD! Im new to this youtube tech community so I hadnt watched many of these peoples.videos. so I.went through them all and linus is head and shoulders above all of them.especially.in production. The biggest problem though is most of.these people.cant talk. If you say umm and errr every otther word, MAKE A SCRIPT OR JUST SHUT UP. its so.annoying. thank god I found linus first or else I probly would have never watched another video

Quote this post if you want me to add another one!

Digital Foundry

they don't do video reviews or any on camera stuff, but they do lots of good work showing and reviewing the tech in games as well as measuring the performance level on consoles and PC, and the biggest thing for me:

They show benchmarks in real time, so you can see exactly how and where games perform better and worse

I think Tek Syndicate are alright but im not a fan of how often they provide misinformation without knowing or have missing or wrong numbers in their GPU reviews, they seem really unprofessional even by LTT standards, i also dislike how political they are.

i prefer their videos when they are just talking about stuff because they have decent personalities, 

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

Most likely Jayztwocents then TekSyndicate.

MY CURRENT PC

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k COOLER: Noctua NH-D14 MOBO: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming ATX RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB DDR3-1600 STORAGE: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM HHD GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 SLI CASE: Fractal Design R4 PSU: EVGA 1000W 80+ Gold 
PERIPHERALS - KEYBOARD: Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Cherry MX Browns MOUSE: Logitech G500/M100 MONITOR(S): Acer H236HLbid (I want an Asus PB278Q) SPEAKERS: Some Cyber Acoustics $10 speakers PICTURES AND FULL PARTS LIST @ PCPARTPICKER - http://pcpartpicker.com/b/z4Pscf  

"Don't get so caught up in trying to make a living that you forget to make a life."