What company offers the best internet?

Scratchy1215

So, not based on location, where would i find the fastest internet. I live with no internet at all besides a hotspot and would like to move asap once i saved enough money

Verizon, I get 55 down 62 up and 8 ping

My Rig:  CPU: Core i7 4790K @4.8ghz  Motherboard: Asus Maximus Vii Hero  Ram: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz (Red)  Cooling: Corsair H105, 2x Corsair SP120 High Preformance Editions, Corsair AF 140 Quiet Edition  PSU: Corsair RM 850  GPU: EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Blue 1TB  Case Corsair 760t (Black)  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma  Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma  Headset: ATH-M50X Mic: Blue Yeti Blackout

There's plenty of ISP's that offer 1-10Gb to certain businesses. (I'm sure you'd be able to get it too but it's VERY expensive)

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Well if you want the best Northern Virginia is going to be where you want to be. Move to Ashburn in Loudon couty (richest county in the U.S.) Verizon has dozens of data centers there, and the is fiber absolutely everywhere.

My Rig:  CPU: Core i7 4790K @4.8ghz  Motherboard: Asus Maximus Vii Hero  Ram: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz (Red)  Cooling: Corsair H105, 2x Corsair SP120 High Preformance Editions, Corsair AF 140 Quiet Edition  PSU: Corsair RM 850  GPU: EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Blue 1TB  Case Corsair 760t (Black)  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma  Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma  Headset: ATH-M50X Mic: Blue Yeti Blackout

Is google fibre moving fast? so far i havent even heard much about it

What about in Western Australia anyone? What is a good speed for FPS games?

What about in Western Australia anyone? What is a good speed for FPS games?

Very honestly, you need almost no bandwidth at all for FPS games, or typically any games for that matter. Typically games are using somewhere around 150Kbps or less on both the up and down streams. In FPS games and other games that require quick reactions you should be more worried about ping times to the servers you like to play on.

Very honestly, you need almost no bandwidth at all for FPS games, or typically any games for that matter. Typically games are using somewhere around 150Kbps or less on both the up and down

streams. In FPS games and other games that require quick reactions you should be more worried about ping times to the servers you like to play on.

What about hosting a server where you are not sure if you will. For example in Gotham City Imposters if you are first to the server, you will host and dictate the ping of others. Or is that just the ping of the server?