What's your Religion

nicon

These topics are always the same. Every god damn time.

- People will generally play nice for the first few pages

- There'll be an argument about what defines Atheism and Agnostics. Always. As if they're actually different.

- Someone will bring up Evolution, because apparently science from over 100 years ago is still a debate

- OP wonders what's happening to their thread as if they didn't see it coming

- queue needlessly long argument which nobody other than a couple of people follow involving quotes from dudes who died millennia ago

- shit hits the fan, words are said, thread is closed

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

22: 47 And they urge you to hasten the punishment. But Allah will never fail in His promise. And indeed, a day with your Lord is like a thousand years of those which you count.

6 days don't mean exactly, 144 hours, 8640 mins, 518400 seconds. 6 days might be 6 billion years according to his divinity.

So 6 thousand years?

[Quran-70:4] The angels and the spirit ascend unto him in a day the measure whereof is Fifty thousands years.

So, which one is it ? Is the day of Allah equal to 1,000 earth years or 50,000 earth years?

Either of them is completely incorrect.

You're running in circles around this one thing when it's just one contradiction amongst many.

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

Said what? I wasn't even talking to you, why did you just put up some random quote of mine?

Have something to say, or what?

Next time, Read buhd 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

So 6 thousand years?

[Quran-70:4] The angels and the spirit ascend unto him in a day the measure whereof is Fifty thousands years.

So, which one is it ? Is the day of Allah equal to 1,000 earth years or 50,000 earth years?

Either of them is completely incorrect.

You're running in circles around this one thing when it's just one contradiction amongst many.

You never know, days are variable according to his divinity. 

We are just humans not angels.

It's a waste of time talking to you, all you've been doing is accusing me of misinformation and telling me to learn Arabic before i talk about Islam. Doesn't matter where it was revealed, why did the all mighty, all knowing creator of the Universe reveal himself and his knowledge to an illiterate merchant in the middle of nowhere, in a language only understood by a fraction of the Human species, in an age when there were no reliable ways of storing information. Why didn't he do the same today, in front of a large crowd, in front of cameras, in every human language? Huh?

Why was it some illiterate merchant who married and fucked a 9 year old girl, thousands of years ago?

You simply don't care about Islam. Good luck because I don't care. 

For sure a merchant yeah, he was a shepherd. 9 year old girl? Maybe you meant 12. 12 is the age of puberty for women and back then girls were more mature than today's. And of course our Prophet was not a sexual maniac, he married more than 9 wives before who were widows, divorced and desperate to find the right man, his supreme morals exhort him to marry these women even if they were old than him, for example, Khadija who was 45 years and he was 25 years. He married them because he wanted to alleviate their desperation and their sadness from them with his morals and to instruct them morals. He was offered the most beautiful women in Mecca, he simply refused because he was occupied by the prophesy in Medina and Mecca and glorifying the entity of women. His purpose was not to amuse his time by sleeping with women, he was sent by God to glorify of humanity and to instruct people morals.

Aicha God bless her the 12-year girl was the daughter of his dearest friend Abu Bakr Siddiq, the Prophet married her not for the sake of sexuality. She is the one who wanted to marry the Prophet and accepted to do so, she liked him because of his morals. Aicha had the first intercourse at the age of 14 or more.

You simply know nothing about Islam or our Prophets. Islam was divided to sects after the death of the Prophet and after the death of the last Caliph Ali.

You never know, days are variable according to his divinity. 

We are just humans not angels.

Still avoiding actual rebuttals?

Every time i deal with people like you, i'm reminded of this great saying:

“The mind of a bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it, the more it will contract.”  

-Oliver Wendell Holmes.

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

Still avoiding actual rebuttals?

Every time i deal with people like you, i'm reminded of this great saying:

“The mind of a bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it, the more it will contract.”  

-Oliver Wendell Holmes.

I never dealt with you to deal with me. I'm not them to compare me with them. They are themselves and I am myself. Stop generalizing for the love of God.

what is the question to respond my "rebuttals"? You are simply making statements. Define the word statement please before accusing me of such thing.

Like the great saying "You interrogate, I answer."

-The King and The Despot of the Jungle, Sir Ape.

You simply don't care about Islam. Good luck because I don't care. 

For sure a merchant yeah, he was a shepherd. 9 year old girl? Maybe you meant 12. 12 is the age of puberty for women and back then girls were more mature than today's. And of course our Prophet was not a sexual maniac, he married more than 9 wives before who were widows, divorced and desperate to find the right man, his supreme morals exhort him to marry these women even if they were old than him, for example, Khadija who was 45 years and he was 25 years. He married them because he wanted to alleviate their desperation and their sadness from them with his morals and to instruct them morals. He was offered the most beautiful women in Mecca, he simply refused because he was occupied by the prophesy in Medina and Mecca and glorifying the entity of women. His purpose was not to amuse his time by sleeping with women, he was sent by God to glorify of humanity and to instruct people morals.

Aicha God bless her the 12-year girl was the daughter of his dearest friend Abu Bakr Siddiq, the Prophet married her not for the sake of sexuality. She is the one who wanted to marry the Prophet and accepted to do so, she liked him because of his morals.

Most reports estimate her to be around 9 years old when consummated by him.

It's disgusting when Muslims like you try to come up with excuses for Pedophilia then try to say that she made the choice herself.

You did not tackle the meat of my question, why did some random merchant in the Middle East, in a time where we had no way of reliably storing information nor to verify it, and why was it only done in Arabic? The rest of the world doesn't speak it, even a huge part of Muslims don't.

I never dealt with you to deal with me. I'm not them to compare me with them. They are themselves and I am myself. Stop generalizing for the love of God.

You are an apologist, you use the exact same tactics, you say the exact same things.

If you're going to continue running in circles without tackling what i say, then just stop replying to me and this conversation will come to an end.

The more light i shed on the contradictions of your religion, the more defensive you become and the less prone to actually trying to give a proper response.

@OlekKing

just ignore shiftberry, hes either a troll or gone full apologist.

I'm not one to ignore people like him, i just continue talking to him and let him showcase his fallacious position. Enough poking and the wall eventually crumbles by itself.

You are an apologist, you use the exact same tactics, you say the exact same things.

If you're going to continue running in circles without tackling what i say, then just stop replying to me and this conversation will come to an end.

The more light i shed on the contradictions of your religion, the more defensive you become and the less prone to actually trying to give a proper response.

That's not true. i ask you to insult me day and night. I don't care, I'm just bored from seeing this repetitiveness over and over again which is not true and it will never be.

Where did get all these statements from? I'm sure your friends in Youtube are proud of you because I met them, they are as exactly as you reporting the same thing over and over again.

Most reports estimate her to be around 9 years old when consummated by him.

It's disgusting when Muslims like you try to come up with excuses for Pedophilia then try to say that she made the choice herself.

You did not tackle the meat of my question, why did some random merchant in the Middle East, in a time where we had no way of reliably storing information nor to verify it, and why was it only done in Arabic? The rest of the world doesn't speak it, even a huge part of Muslims don't.

Look how miserable you are, you are insulting the Prophet and claiming of your peacefulness? Wow, I sense hypocrisy.

"Most reports" 

:D

Look how miserable you are, you are insulting the Prophet and claiming of your peacefulness? Wow, I sense hypocrisy.

Why can't i insult that misogynistic, violent pedophile?

I didn't even claim any peacefulness. Insulting some character or an ideology doesn't make me violent, i don't go out in the streets beating, shooting or beheading people.

Some of your brothers seem to have been really pissed off at those cartoonists in Paris for offending Muhammad, the end result wasn't very peaceful was it?

Also are you really sure you want to go into ad-hominem and straw manning territory now?

So her being 12 years old makes it any better?

According to official Sunni Muslim sources, Muhammad married Aisha when she was around the age of six or seven.

This marriage took place three years before Muhammad’s migration to what eventually became known as Medina.

Muhammad consummated the marriage to Aisha approximately four years later, or in the second year of his arrival to Medina when the latter was nine years old.

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:
I was accompanying the Prophet on a journey and was riding a slow camel that was lagging behind the others… When we approached Medina, I started going (towards my house). The Prophet said, "Where are you going?" I said, "I have married a widow." He said, "Why have you not married a virgin to fondle with each other?" I said, "My father died and left daughters, so I decided to marry a widow (an experienced woman) (to look after them)." He said, "Well done." … (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 38, Number 504)

Narrated Jabir bin Abdullah:
While we were returning from a Ghazwa (Holy Battle) with the Prophet, I started driving my camel fast, as it was a lazy camel A rider came behind me and pricked my camel with a spear he had with him, and then my camel started running as fast as the best camel you may see. Behold! The rider was the Prophet himself. He said, 'What makes you in such a hurry?" I replied, I am newly married " He said, "Did you marry a virgin or a matron? I replied, "A matron." He said, "Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you may play with her and she with you?" When we were about to enter (Medina), the Prophet said, "Wait so that you may enter (Medina) at night so that the lady of unkempt hair may comb her hair and the one whose husband has been absent may shave her pubic region. (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 16)

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:
When I got married, Allah's Apostle said to me, "What type of lady have you married?" I replied, "I have married a matron." He said, "Why, don't you have a liking for the virgins AND FOR FONDLING THEM?" Jabir also said: Allah's Apostle said, "Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you might play with her and she with you?" (Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 17)

Hence, Muhammad’s comments indicate that his reason for marrying Aisha while a young virgin is so that he could fondle and sexually play with her...

Why can't i insult that misogynistic, violent pedophile?

I didn't even claim any peacefulness. Insulting some character or an ideology doesn't make me violent, i don't go out in the streets beating, shooting or beheading people.

Some of your brothers seem to have been really pissed off at those cartoonists in Paris for offending Muhammad, the end result wasn't very peaceful was it?

Also are you really sure you want to go into ad-hominem and straw manning territory now?

So her being 12 years old makes it any better?

Misogynistic? :lol:

He married more than 9 wives most of them were widows, divorced and looking for a man as every woman does, what is your problem? I bet you don't have a girlfriend. You are the misogynistic :lol:

"So her being 12 years old makes it any better?"

He married her at that age, later on they had intercourse, what is your problem? She was happy to do so because our Prophet is eminent for his morals. :D

My brothers? hahaha, I didn't see their faces to know if they were from my mother. :P

Please, humour me more. Look how violent you become. :)

He married more than 9 wives most of them were widows, divorced and looking for a man as every woman does, what is your problem? I bet you don't have a girlfriend. You are the misogynistic :lol:

He married her at that age, later on they had intercourse, what is your problem? She was happy to do so because our Prophet is eminent for his morals. :D

My brothers? hahaha, I didn't see their faces to know if they were from my mother. :P

because at 12 years old she is not able to give consent to the marrige as she is a child, are you saying its okay to force a girl to marry a man when she is not old enough to fully comprehend what it means

because at 12 years old she is not able to give consent to the marrige as she is a child, are you saying its okay to force a girl to marry a man when she is not old enough to fully comprehend what it means

Let's keep this cool right, you ask me, I answer, I can't be answering from very long statements based on fallacies. Check all my comments, I'm not a fascist to be a mad at fallacies. :lol:

My question to both of you, who is Aicha, who is her father? At what age she had intercourse with our Prophet?

Where's the violence? Am i touching you or anyone else?

I can give you a bunch of sources that say she was 6-7 when married and 9-11 when fucked by him, and before fucking her, he fondled and played around with her.

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:
The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) used to kiss her and suck her tongue when he was fasting. (Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 13, Number 2380)

But oh! No matter what i say, no matter which direct quotes i use from Islamic texts, you'll just say THAT'S NOT TRUE, THAT'S NOT RELIABLE, MISINTERPRETATION, LEARN ARABIC!

Christian (Episcopal), but I do believe in evolution/big bang/science. The bible's just a metaphor and shouldn't be taken literally.

There's no reason science and religion can't co-exist, it's just we have plenty of idiots on both sides of the fence.

My PC: MSI X99s SLI PLUS///Intel i7 5820k///Corsair H100i///Crucial DDR4 12GB///EVGA Supernova Gold 750w G2///ASUS GTX 1080 Strix///Phanteks Enthoo Luxe///Intel 730 240GB SSD///WD Blue 1TB///Intel 6250 WiFi
Current Peripherals: Sennheiser HD598///Corsair K70 LUX///Logitech MX Master///Razer Destructor 2///Saitek X52///Acer X34 Predator

Where's the violence? Am i touching you or anyone else?

I can give you a bunch of sources that say she was 6-7 when married and 9-11 when fucked by him, and before fucking her, he fondled and played around with her.

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:
The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) used to kiss her and suck her tongue when he was fasting. (Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 13, Number 2380)

But oh! No matter what i say, no matter which direct quotes i use from Islamic texts, you'll just say THAT'S NOT TRUE, THAT'S NOT RELIABLE, MISINTERPRETATION, LEARN ARABIC!

star-trek-picard-facepalm-eccbc87e4b5ce2

Christian (Episcopal), but I do believe in evolution/big bang/science. The bible's just a metaphor and shouldn't be taken literally.

There's no reason science and religion can't co-exist, it's just we have plenty of idiots on both sides of the fence.

Hey man, THANK YOU! ;)

Big bang was just an illustration or an imaginative effect of the creation of earth only not the cosmos. 

star-trek-picard-facepalm-eccbc87e4b5ce2

So this is what debate with religious apologist cunts like you comes down to? Reaction gifs?

I'll just leave it here:

-Oliver Wendell Holmes

Should have listened to the other guys when they advised me to stop wasting my time with you.

So this is what debate with religious apologist cunts like you comes down to? Reaction gifs?

I'll just leave it here:

-Oliver Wendell Holmes

Should have listened to the other guys when they advised me to stop wasting my time with you.

I'm a cunt and an apologist right? Thank you so much! I really appreciate that because I simply don't agree with your presumptions, I just want to be more laudatory with you.

Please humour me with this one, was our Prophet Mohammed pbu a merchant or a shepherd?

Reaction gifs? You know why because you had me at merchant and the rest that will come from you will simply impress my guts  :lol: