All black, z97, m-atx motherboard, cant find one, help!

Searching for a z97 all black, as far as that is possible, microATX motherboard. Anyone?

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

I don't think that really exists, at least in an m-atx variant. I think a DIY job is in the works

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

hmmm, okay well im not sure if I dare to paint a motherboard with the chance of destroying it, do not have the funds to just buy a new one.

Asus Z97 Gryphon, and with the armour kit, and if you want to paint the armour black, even though it is already dark grey

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

Asus Z97 Gryphon, and with the armour kit, and if you want to paint the armour black, even though it is already dark grey

I looked at that one, but I really really hate the camouflage pattern on the chipset heatsink, but the MSI Z97m Gaming does look nice because there is very little red in there and I guess you could take those pieces of and paint em black, because painting a whole motherboard is still pretty scary

I looked at that one, but I really really hate the camouflage pattern on the chipset heatsink, but the MSI Z97m Gaming does look nice because there is very little red in there and I guess you could take those pieces of and paint em black, because painting a whole motherboard is still pretty scary

I think they are just stickers, you could take them off, or draw over them with a sharpie, that might work

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

I think they are just stickers, you could take them off, or draw over them with a sharpie, that might work

You're probably right but the longer im looking at the MSI  one the more i'm liking it, and maybe some adventure into spraypainting a heatsink is not that bad