I love PC gaming

zappian

Former console peasant here.

Now that i have basked in the glory of gaben i dont see myself going back , i can play everything at 60 fps , i can mod the shit

out of my games and tailor them to my experience , i can use any type of controller i want. I can play old classic games from the atari

to the ps2 at glorious framerate and resolution.

Its simply too glorious for a mere mortal to handle.

Thanks based gaben i have seen the light.

post-85140-0-44667700-1419579656_thumb.j

Now that i have basked in the glory of gaben i dont see myself going back , i can play everything at 60 fps , i can mod the shit

out of my games and tailor them to my experience , i can use any type of controller i want. I can play old classic games from the atari

Thanks based gaben.

-snip-

For the love of all things holy and unholy, please tell me that is not your bedroom...

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

Loving level over 9000.

11/10 would show this thread to my friends

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I cannot un-read that thread. That has got to be one of the weirdest threads I have ever read.

Current Gaming Build:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600  |  GPU: GTX 1660 6GB   |  Motherboard: MSI B450M PRO-VDH MAX AM4  |  RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200  |  PSU: AeroCool 750W 80+ Bronze Semi-Modular  |  Storage: 120GB Palit SSD, 1TB WD Blue, 1TB HDD, 1TB Toshiba P300 HDD  |  Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo  |  Case: Be Quiet! Pure Base 500

I cannot unread what i have just read... Thanks a lot OP

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

Picking up girls at the bar.

"Hey girl want to go back to my place, i'll show you my gaben"

Picking up girls at the bar.

"Hey girl want to go back to my place, i'll show you my gaben"

That bed would scream homosexual tendencies LOL.

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=43298&pp=15

This much.

( Im obviously kidding guys plz no flamerinos)

lol that thread is disgusting but very funny.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Please god tell me this is your actual bed. I swear to sweet baby Jesus if this is your bed i will find you and high five you.

It is the master race.

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

let be realistic here... not everything will run at 60fps

HP something | 5600X | Corsair  16GB | Zotac ArcticStorm GTX 1080 Ti | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | OCZ Agility 3 480GB | ADATA SP550 960 GB

Corsair AX860i | CaseLabs SM8 | EK Supremacy | UT60 420 | ST30 360 | ST30 240

Gentle Typhoon's and Noctua's and Noiseblocker eLoop's