Heaven Society - Week 30 (Bartender)

LTTAnimeClubHeavenSociety-Header.png

This Weeks Anime!

Bartender

b51xye.jpg
Synopsis

Genius bartender, Ryu Sasakura makes the most incredible cocktails anyone has ever tasted. Seeking his "Glass of God", individuals from all different walks of life visit his bar. With both a compassionate ear and a godly drink, Ryu helps people with their problems.

Read more at ANN

Links to Watch
Youtube

Member Tags
@Luclocke @MyInnerFred @RainColt @TheProfosist @Rockmandash12 @CatCloud @Charger @iSaeko=(@Oshino Shinobu) @Jaybird @Cryptonite @DarkCrow @EChondo @killers993 @Epitome @GokuLy @lutewan @Izaya Orihara @squirrl @oc0110 @Legion @Laforet @Admire @yurihellsing @EmotionalSloth @Katsu-K1L @TetraSky @Ivyk @Typho @TheGFXNovice @Fruits Punch Samurai G @frustratedrocka @Purple Spy @Sky Daddy @Adamu @Smiles1946 @GloriousPain @gastew15 @Vitalius @Le Lion de Barreras @Kagami Tsukino @DigitalHermit @Unbr34k4bl3 @Noire @Randomacts @c3p0_ @Rashy @ThyFeared @That Norwegian Guy @ThyFeared @wng_kingsley7 @Trogdor8freebird @Rising @brownninja97 @Marvzl1357 @achillesviper @Laputacake @xnoobftw @ArkAngel_X @wolfgang @Daegun @DudeWazap @eelnico09 @Jerakl @Tr3vor @Belgarionbg @Pugs501 @Silver Knight @MageofFaith @KRImSIN @cae @Ploooopp @Phorlorn @BurgerBum @Kukielka @Mujteba @Hatsune Miku 「 」@Ruostunut kokis @Archangel1994 @tobben @Delusional Phil @Laederem @GrimNeo @Makeishura/Taurus Silver @Kizer0918 @Maheshvara @PercySavageEG @SHAD0WxF1R3 @

If you're interested in becoming a member please head over to the main club thread for more information.

These anime were selected from a poll that is generated from a list of suggested anime from the Anime Suggestion Submission thread. If there is any anime you think the club should watch and discuss please suggest it there.

Use LinusTechTips Sponsor Crunchyroll to support LTT!
Visit http://crunchyroll.com/linus for a free 30 day trial

How fitting that we celebrate week 30 of the club with a anime that celebrates the 200th year memorial of cocktails.

d03012592788e0c71971824a098bc0146e22c595

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Ooooooo

post-163060-0-34355600-1420873848.jpg

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

watching on youtube because its so much easier. 

*grabs ginger ale* going hardcore everyone.....

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

watching on youtube because its so much easier. 

*grabs ginger ale* going hardcore everyone.....

<.< If your goona do something illegally, do it right!

Watching on youtube is shit quality and those people just take hard work other people have done and upload it under their own name.

Get your drinks people! Buy your ingredients!

-snip-

I dont really think that bartender is a drinking anime... There would be many other better options. I personally love how mellow this anime is. Sometimes you just need something yo ucan just sit down and enjoy without be all "hyped up".

<.< If your goona do something illegally, do it right!

Watching on youtube is shit quality and those people just take hard work other people have done and upload it under their own name.

the resolutions avialable were higher than any of my monitors, and looked great.

sounded better than most aswell.

also it wasnt uploaded udner thier own name, they clearly stated in the description that they dont own it. 

:P

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

Pretty unusual plot for an anime. I'll give it a try when I get back from work today (:

there really isnt a plot in slice of life anime like this, more of just a setting.

I'm definitely going to watch it when I have time, the plot seems very interesting

| --- My Stuff --- |

Computer: Apple Late-2008 Macbook Pro ; -Haguro- build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/296613-wip-project-haguro-x99-hackintosh-workstation/|

Mobile Devices: Apple 32GB 1st gen Ipad Mini ; Apple 16GB Iphone 5s ; Apple Ipod Classic 80Gb 5th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 120Gb 6th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 160Gb 7th Gen ; Apple Ipod Nano 16Gb 6th Gen 

I'm definitely going to watch it when I have time, the plot seems very interesting

Read what I said just above about the "plot".

Read what I said just above about the "plot".

ah ok, sorry I didn't notice, thanks for pointing that out

| --- My Stuff --- |

Computer: Apple Late-2008 Macbook Pro ; -Haguro- build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/296613-wip-project-haguro-x99-hackintosh-workstation/|

Mobile Devices: Apple 32GB 1st gen Ipad Mini ; Apple 16GB Iphone 5s ; Apple Ipod Classic 80Gb 5th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 120Gb 6th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 160Gb 7th Gen ; Apple Ipod Nano 16Gb 6th Gen 

i cannot fathom how this won against kyousougiga, i mean..

yes it seems like it could be a nice premise, but this is one

of the shows that i just wasn't able to finish (maybe i will eventually)

it might have stopped slightly due to internet problems.

But i really didn't like how they approached it... i think it could

have been executed alot better, just seemed so artificial

and exaggerated. They focused on the wrong things.

Atleast that's my take on it, i will be interested to see what 

you guys think.

Seems quite interesting...

the resolutions avialable were higher than any of my monitors, and looked great.

sounded better than most aswell.

also it wasnt uploaded udner thier own name, they clearly stated in the description that they dont own it. 

:P

I don't.. I'm.. ... I'm just going to go to bed.

Would you ever choose Tokyo Ghoul or Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso ??????????

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

i cannot fathom how this won against kyousougiga, i mean..

yes it seems like it could be a nice premise, but this is one

of the shows that i just wasn't able to finish (maybe i will eventually)

it might have stopped slightly due to internet problems.

But i really didn't like how they approached it... i think it could

have been executed alot better, just seemed so artificial

and exaggerated. They focused on the wrong things.

Atleast that's my take on it, i will be interested to see what 

you guys think.

fairly easily from my perspective, I have not seen either anime but i already have bartender downloaded and it had a better image in the poll lol. I'm more surprised that Parasyte did so badly in the poll when it is a newer anime that seems to be getting a lot of good press from places

@MyInnerFred you forgot to put the synopsis for Okami-San and Her Seven Companions in the poll... only took me until the discussion thread came up to notice

Durarara season 2 is live so is Aldonah zero YAYAYAYAYA.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

this was one of the last anime that I watched and liked before I stepped away from actively watching the genre. It was very "refreshing" to watch something that wasn't about big flopping boobs and fighting demons with superpowers that needed charging up.

while some of the bar storylines ie why they came to the bar was a bit stretched I thoroughly enjoyed learning the history of a particular drink weaved into a meta story of how bars and drinks have changed throughout time.

thoroughly loved it, wished there were more shows like this out there that are boring to the mainstream but interesting to me.

I'm not a member of the anime club.

But since i liked the manga and i did not know there was an anime. I'll check it out ^_^

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I'm not a member of the anime club.

But since i liked the manga and i did not know there was an anime. I'll check it out ^_^

you dont need to be a member to be actively involved in the club. Really all being a member does is get you tagged when we make new threads

A slice of life, eh... I might check the manga a bit first, to see if I like it or not. Not really a fan of the genre afterall.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

I usually don't get "slice of life" and i end up with questions and people tell me "it's a slice of life, that's how it works". But still gonna try it since it's on youtube so i don't have to bother too much to watch it.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2