Besides the Trinity case, DeepCool launched another artistic case, called "PenTower"

Besides the Trinity case in the CyberPower's booth that wow many of us ( http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286015-ces-2015-deepcools-latest-case-featured-in-cyberpower-fang-trinity-gaming-pc/, and the actual name of the case is  "Tristellar"), DeepCool  actually launched another case alongside that case, called "PenTower", which I think would remind many of us of the FT03 and FT03 mini from SilverStone, or even the Mac Pro.

Similar to FT03, FT03 mini and Mac Pro, the "PenTower" is a vertically-standing case. The case is made of trestles, panels and aluminum shell, and has a pentagonal prism structure, which the motherboard supporter at one corner, while the graphic card will be mounted on the opposite side, connected to the motherboard by a PCI-E extender. The case also has 1×3.5 hard drive bay, 2×2.5 hard drive bay, and one slot-load optical drive bay, which can be changed to one 2.5 hard drive bay.

Although the case has a tidy and neat layout, according to the article, cable management could be easier than you though. Besides the cable management channel in the central of the case, all components are exposed when the shell is removed, so you need not to uninstall any components before install new components. 

pentower-645x643.jpg
"PenTower"

Tristellar1.jpg

Tristellar-645x673.jpg
"Tristellar"

There are no words on availability and pricing of the "PenTower" and "Tristellar" mentioned in the article. 

Not conventional. I see no use outside of a show computer. (opinion, so no one get mad because I don't like it)

The first case looks like a trash can. :lol:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

That's a very interesting design for a case. I like it but more than likely wouldn't get it for myself if I had the option.

I want.

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

Looks like a famous Japanese clan mon

140px-Japanese_Crest_mitumori_Kikkou_ni_

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

I don't find this case nearly as interesting as the other one they put out. I mean, it is a pretty good PC equivalent to the Mac Pro, but I don't think it's going to look all that great once you have cables coming out of it. Good bye clean look.

Repost. 

It's not. You clearly lack reading comprehension.

Also, don't continuously say it's a repost. Over and over again. When it's not.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

I'd love to get some dimensions on the pen case. I wish they wouldn't have included room for an optical drive or 3.5" HDD, it would be so much more appealing if they saved space by taking those out.

Strange

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

This looks pretty damn cool. Then again, I am a complete sucker for aesthetics. The real question is, 'Is the build quality up to scratch?'

"The unexamined life is not worth living" - Apology 38a, Socrates

I wish the second one was mATX instead of ITX.

I also wonder if the first one is mATX

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I really like the tristellar design, it even makes sense from a components perspective as each chamber would have its own airflow and would reduces the risk of waste heat from one component coming into contact with others causing temps to go up. It better be made of aluminum as the look would be perfect then in my opinion.

I'd love to get some dimensions on the pen case. I wish they wouldn't have included room for an optical drive or 3.5" HDD, it would be so much more appealing if they saved space by taking those out.

There are three vision of it, the largest one is compatible with ATX motherboard

Cha-Ching!

I actually like the pentower just becauss its different.

Me too.

But I wouldn't build a system in it... Just because I'm afraid someone would put his trash on/in it xD

Ryzen 5 5600, 32GB DDR4, GTX 3070Ti, Acer Predator x34

InWin 901

The first case looks like a trash can. :lol:

More stylish than apples at least :)

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

• 4 months later...

I love the way the PenTower looks! I will buy one as soon as it comes out, if the price is reasonable.