Fifa 15 Market Crash

Kermit

So if you play FIFA, you might know about Team Of The Year (TOTY) being released on January 12th. And if you play FIFA, you also know people go ham on packs when TOTY comes out because the players sell for a crazy amount of coins... SO--

When people open an immense amount of packs, 95% of the players are going to be listed on the market. Prices go down, my squad rating goes up (if you catch my drift). Not to mention that EA servers will also go down multiple times... But my question is how bad is the crash going to be this year? In FIFA 14 when the TOTY was released, I remember most players went down in price like 50%...

My question is - Is it worth saving my coins for an additional two weeks and waiting for the crash, or should I spend my extra 1/2 mil on like Robben for my Bundesliga team?

Thanks

-JAB

CPU: Intel i5-2400 Mobo: ASUS Maximus IV Gene-Z RAM: 8GB G.Skill DDR3 1333MHz GPU: Sapphire R9 280x Tri-X Case Corsair Obsidian Series 350D PSU: EVGA 500w 80+ Certified

So if you play FIFA, you might know about Team Of The Year (TOTY) being released on January 12th. And if you play FIFA, you also know people go ham on packs when TOTY comes out because the players sell for a crazy amount of coins... SO--

When people open an immense amount of packs, 95% of the players are going to be listed on the market. Prices go down, my squad rating goes up (if you catch my drift). Not to mention that EA servers will also go down multiple times... But my question is how bad is the crash going to be this year? In FIFA 14 when the TOTY was released, I remember most players went down in price like 50%...

My question is - Is it worth saving my coins for an additional two weeks and waiting for the crash, or should I spend my extra 1/2 mil on like Robben for my Bundesliga team?

Thanks

-JAB

The price on a normal Robben won't probably get higher, so I would wait and see. But if you really want to get a good player now, I don't think that you will save crazy amounts of coins if you wait.

Well the market already had a mini crash this year so i am thinking everyone apart from Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar and Bale will go down at least 60% in price but i could be wrong. :)

edit: wait trust wait because even if it doesn't crash you still have your 1mill so you don't really lose