We would love one! We were just thinking about streaming to another room just yesterday!

Thanks Linus & crew!

I WANT IT TO JUMP AROUND LIKE YOU DID IN THE VIDEO......................

wrw9wI9.png

INTEL NUC GIVEAWAY DECEMBER 28-31

Our friends over at Intel have been generous enough to provide us with 1 Intel NUC D54250WYKH to give away to the community! Think of it as an awesome belated holiday present from Intel to the community :)

How do I enter?
Leave a comment below to enter the draw. One comment (entry) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway.

Entries close December 31 at 4pm PT. The winner will be selected on January 1, 2015.

Nick, so you're saying that this comment gives me entry to the Intel NUC giveaway, as well as there being a chance that you will notice this comment since it is also a reply, and that If I win slick and linus will also see this comment? If so I better make it count. Farfegnugen...Crap I messed it up why does this always happen to me when talking to people i respect, even if they don't notice me.

Nothing to see here, move along

A nuc would suit my needs well because it's portable and powerful... A portable powerhouse doesn't get much better then that.

how much nuc would a nuc nuc if a nuc could nuc nuc

My rig.... cpu i7-920 , MB asus p6t se , RAM 8gigs , GPU evga 760 sc , Case antec 900, western digital 2x500 gigs hhd , PSU  antec 800w , Display syncmaster 2233rz , Cooling antec kulher h20 620 ,  keyboard / mouse / headset    G15 keyboard , g500 mouse , Razor megladon headset

I hope i win it would be better than my current setup 

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

Thanks Linus Media Group and Intel for the giveaway.

Good luck to everyone who enters.

Well, that would certainly be a useful gift for the new year.  Thanks Intel and LMG.

I could actually make use of this thing, hello linus and slick :)

wow nice :)

i7 10700k,,, Noctua NH D15,,, Strix RTX2080,,, Corsair 32gb ddr4 3200mhz CL16,,, Samsung SSD 250gb EVO,,, SSHD Seagate 2TB, SSD Sandisk 2TB Ultra3D, Creative sound blaster AE-5