BackUp software for android phones... (Sony Xperia L)

MikeTz
Go to solution Solved by Satlen,

Titanium Backup is what I use, get the pro version and it only takes a few minutes. I have heard good things about Helium b/c it is more user friendly. Both should back up apps and their data, as well as text messages and stuff.

It will get backed up to your phone then just copy the folder to the computer.

So my brother's phone fell from his bed and the screen shattered to the point where we are almost unable to even navigate the menu.

He needs to backup everything but most importantly his photos which are almost 500.

I have been trying Sony's Pc Companion software but it has failed me.

I have also tried just copying and pasting photos from folders to the PC but for some reason it only shows less than half of the pics.

What are some other software to back up most if not all of the data from the phone to a PC so he can transfer it ones he gets a new phone?

Thanks in advance for the help

"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word." -- Al Capone.

Titanium Backup is what I use, get the pro version and it only takes a few minutes. I have heard good things about Helium b/c it is more user friendly. Both should back up apps and their data, as well as text messages and stuff.

It will get backed up to your phone then just copy the folder to the computer.