Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I would install it inside me.  Hard yet slowly.

I practice and study Buddhism, admire art, love cats, build computers and enjoy civil debate.

I would buy the rest of the parts like a x99 motherboard, gtx 980 and a case, cpu cooler, ram, ssd, hdd and os so I can use the pc to video edit as the more cores, the better for video editing. Especially as I will be doing some motion graphics in after effects and video editing in Premiere Pro which is probably 4k editing. This processor will help a lot in my life.

Well I'm buying one here in the next day or so but it would be nice to get it for frizzle. Intel 4 life. But really, fuck AMD.

I would do nothing to begin with. It would be kept on a shelf, and I would have to regularly dust it until I could save up and afford a motherboard to put it on. Then all I'd need is even more money to then finish the build. Exact specs to the build wont be listed as I will just simply be living in dream land, and merely taunting myself at the thought of being anywhere near that processor. There's a saying..."I'd walk barefoot for miles across hot coals just to throw stones at it's poop."

What I would do with this monster of a CPU?

Well I would put it into the system im building at the moment and Brag about how amazing my computer will be :P

I would love to have this for my first pc, saving up for a decent pc that I can build and this would just completely dominate anything else that I can afford

Would be nice to finally replace my old i3 so then i can get myself a gtx 970 since i cant afford both.

Good luck guys!

I would love to have this for my first pc, saving up for a decent pc that I can build and this would just completely dominate anything else that I can afford

i am 17 from Poland, but live in Ireland, i would love the Intel Core i7-5820k, it would be a nice thing to have since i will build a computer soon, it will be, my first ever computer and i already planned out everything what im going to buy, i didnt know what to buy at first because i was preety much a computer n00b, then i went on youtube, and i searched averything about gaming, i kept coming across your channel which was what i exactly needed to learn about comupters, soo i subscribed and now i watch every video of yours, you are just wayy better then any other youtuber when it comes to the tech stuff, its the way you speak.. you get so interested when you explain about the tech, and yeah that is why i want the Procesor :) 

the computer im planning to build- 

Case- Corsair 780t black case 

Processor- i7-5820k

Proc. cooler- Corsair h100i

Graphics card- GTx 980 Windforce 

Ram- Corsair LPX 16gb 

Power supply- Corsair RM750 

storage- 256Gb ssd, 2Tb HDD (dont know which ones yet)

Keyboard- Corsair k70 rgb

Mouse- Roccat Tyon... (but im not sure yet might go with the Corsair Saber RGB)  

Hope i win :) thanks <3

I would love to have one just to test how much it is better than my 2-month-old 4790 in rendering and gaming ;)

Obviously i'm going to rip the 5820k apart and use it for modern art...

Just kidding - i'd throw it in my new liquid cooled system (build log to come) and upgrade to ddr4 and x99. New 420mm and 240mm radiator should keep this beast of a cpu cool :)

I would use it for gaming, video editing, and photoshop!

Good luck, everyone :)

Project Refresh - [900D x 780 Ti SLI x Watercooled]

Build Log

I'd finally have the buff to play Ryse: Son of Rome, Shadow of Mordor and try to max out the great port of MGS V Ground Zeroes!

I would use this processor to finally update my q9505 to a modern CPU and get a new mobo to match

I would love how to see how that intel 8 core compares to my oced FX 8350 (gettho-low-budget-workstation) . I use a lot of different Software which is very capable of using every bit of your hardware ressources, like agisoft photoscan, 3ds max, worldmachine, zbrush etc. and i would love to benchmark amd vs. intel for game development purposes. If i win thins baby i will share my results of the ultimate price vs. performance showdown here on the forum.
Come on Linus ! I've been a good boy all year long and really deserve a treat like this ;)

Anyways merry Christmas to everyone :)

Hello!

i would mod more my pc, and get my current CPU on my keychain :D .

Marry Christmas Linus, and everybody !

Take care and have a happy new year.

Love and light!

I would use this processor to finally update my q9505 to a modern CPU and get a new mobo to match

The i7 5820k will replace my current out dated laptop, since i will build a new pc with the cpu

Would love to use this for the massive amount of video work I do on a daily basis. Currently finding the limits of my 3770K, so I could use an upgrade to a hexacore.

I would use this for gaming obviously, but also some live streaming and video editing! I would build my first PC with this and get some of the best components!