Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Wow, what an amazing giveaway!

I'd love to win this CPU because I already have an EVGA X99 Motherboard and no CPU to pair it with.

It would be an unbelievable upgrade to my current AMD FX-8350, which, even though it does a pretty good job (most of the time), it doesn't perform very well in some of my favourite games that are not optimized for multi-threaded CPU's, like the ArmA series. I know that the Intel i7-5820k is a hexacore, but still, it is WAY better than the AMD.

Also, thank you to Intel and the whole Linus Media Group crew for this incredible opportunity!

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.5 GHz  |  Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo  |  MSI Radeon HD7950 OC/BE  |  8GB Kingston HyperX Red 1866 Mhz DDR3  |  Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3  |  120GB Kingston HyperX Fury SSD  |  320GB Western Digital HDD  |  Thermaltake Core V71  |  BenQ XL2420Z + Fujistu Eco 19-5  |  Random ASUS keyboard  |  Corsair M60  | HyperX Cloud Gaming Headset

I would use it in my constantly expanding video recording/editing/rendering setup. It would replace the i5-4670k that's currently churning out my videos, which for an i5 isn't doing bad, but I'm definitely feeling the need for MOAR CORES!

The 4670k would retire to server duty (Minecraft/TS), which would push the E8400 currently on server duty to... Um... Media centre duty?

Never say it's not broken. Everything is broken. Why? Because everything needs MOAR POWA!

Although I already have a decent PC, I can always make another for video editing/streaming!

Man, this chip would be awesome!!!!

Id go ahead and upgrade my old Gaming build to the x99 platform and brag to all my friends about it and be super happy and play games and stuff

If I won one of these CPUs I would build a new system for myself and give the system that I have now to my little sister who is just now staring to get into PC gaming.

I'm all in!

I want it to speed up my computer, you know, my actual processor is not even an Intel and I'm in shame, sorry =(

I would probably use this in a new build, which I would have to do if I won this chip. Or just let it sit in my closet ;)

Wow, I would love a Intel Core i7 5820K in my gaming rig! I would use it to play all the poorly optimized half finished games that came out this year!  :lol:  

Would love to wi . Id start capture gameplay as well as cartoons again as i use to do years back.

I was going to think of a good reason why I want an i7, but apparently I don't have to. It's just chosen randomly. Ha! I don't have to think of a reason! It's an unlocked i7. What more reason do you need than that?

Some more cores/threads would be a welcome upgrade for my rendering rig. Could grab an EVGA x99 micro and 16gb of ddr4 and I'd be set.

proud owner of alienware 13 with graphic amplifier and also a alienware X51 gaming PC!!! really powerfulL!!

xoxo samantha <3

I intend to build a replacement for my aging Core i7-2600.  This is my gaming PC and I do quite a bit of RAW file development, photo editing, and some video editing.

If I win I will use it on my first pc build and it will really cut down the price and i might actually be able to afford better parts.

i would want this because my 8350 is not holding up when doing da raytraceing......hours could be saved

''FX-9590 Hotter than lava''

Had been following linus on youtube for a while now :) with the military and all couldnt have time to sign up for anything, now im here hoping for a christmas upgrade :) thanks Intel for the chance!

I would give it qive it to my younger brother for his gameing rig I dont have the funds to build but hes saveing up for a gameing pc and this would help him out

I would give it qive it to my younger brother for his gameing rig I dont have the funds to build but hes saveing up for a gameing pc and this would help him out

I would use this as the basis for my new gaming pc. Maybe even more than just gaming eventually.

YAY FREE STUFF

I'm a college student saving up for my rig, would love to have one of these for my rig.