Heaven Society - Week 27 (Aldnoah .Zero)

LTTAnimeClubHeavenSociety-Header.png

This Weeks Anime!

Aldnoah .Zero

32277-aldnoahzeroheader.jpg

Synopsis

In 1972, the Apollo 17 mission discovered a hypergate to Mars on the surface of the moon. Soon a war breaks out between Earth and Mars, and Martian soldiers begin to descend from the sky, riding steel giants, intent on exterminating humanity.

Read more at ANN

Links to Watch

Member Tags

@Luclocke @MyInnerFred @RainColt @TheProfosist @Rockmandash12 @CatCloud @Charger @iSaeko=(@Oshino Shinobu) @Jaybird @Cryptonite @DarkCrow @EChondo @killers993 @Epitome @GokuLy @lutewan @Izaya Orihara @squirrl @oc0110 @Legion @Laforet @Admire @yurihellsing @EmotionalSloth @Katsu-K1L @TetraSky @Ivyk @Typho @TheGFXNovice @Fruits Punch Samurai G @frustratedrocka @Purple Spy @Sky Daddy @Adamu @Smiles1946 @GloriousPain @gastew15 @Vitalius @Le Lion de Barreras @Kagami Tsukino @DigitalHermit @Unbr34k4bl3 @Noire @Randomacts @c3p0 @Rashy @ThyFeared @That Norwegian Guy @ThyFeared @wng_kingsley7 @Trogdor8freebird @Rising @brownninja97 @Marvzl1357 @achillesviper @Laputacake @xnoobftw @ArkAngel_X @wolfgang @Daegun @DudeWazap @eelnico09 @Jerakl @Tr3vor @Belgarionbg @Pugs501 @Silver Knight @MageofFaith @KRImSIN @cae @Ploooopp @Phorlorn @BurgerBum @Kukielka @Mujteba @Hatsune Miku 「 」@Ruostunut kokis @Archangel1994 @tobben

If you're interested in becoming a member please head over to the main club thread for more information.

These anime were selected from a poll that is generated from a list of suggested anime from the Anime Suggestion Submission thread. If there is any anime you think the club should watch and discuss please suggest it there.

Use LinusTechTips Sponsor Crunchyroll to support LTT!

Visit http://crunchyroll.com/linus for a free 30 day trial

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

FINISHED :D! That ending THO

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

Monitors: Dell U2414H 

Yes!

Dear god. I posted this before the tags actually worked. Which means all I'm doing is lurking the forums. I need to do something with my life...

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

not a member here but probably should be, but cant resist posting.

season two is confirmed so if you guys like you can know there's more coming.

Yes!

Dear god. I posted this before the tags actually worked. Which means all I'm doing is lurking the forums. I need to do something with my life...

I use to do that, but I've been so busy lately... I'm super tired.. gonna sleep...

I actually woke up and remembered I needed to set this up. Now that I've set this up.... I'm going back to sleep... 

Linus banner for crunchyroll sponsor is a WIP!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

not a member here but probably should be, but cant resist posting.

season two is confirmed so if you guys like you can know there's more coming.

I can't wait for that. May be one of the few shows that I actually watch as it airs. I just hope they don't pull some kind of stupid bs in the second season. :(

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

but...but... im watching stuff already. 

This is a direct order from your CEO!

You did tag my previous profile :P

Watched around 3 episoded, and i like mecha, but i somehow lost interest :( I heard it's very, very good, i don't know.... 

Should i get back to it, when i have time O.o

i need to get my mom to start paying for crunchyroll...

i already have th app and everything.. :c 

ads suck. memberships rule. dads... buck... cats...... smoke week I CINT MAEK NURSRY RIMES

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

i wish it was like netflix in that you could just use your friends code. >.> 

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

i need to get my mom to start paying for crunchyroll...

i already have th app and everything.. :c 

ads suck. memberships rule. dads... buck... cats...... smoke week I CINT MAEK NURSRY RIMES

http://www.animeultima.tv/watch/Aldnoah-Zero-english-subbed-dubbed-online/

Here is a good website to watch it on!

Scroll down after selecting a video and click on AUengine.io 

That mirror has HD option :D 

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

Monitors: Dell U2414H 

http://www.animeultima.tv/watch/Aldnoah-Zero-english-subbed-dubbed-online/

Here is a good website to watch it on!

Scroll down after selecting a video and click on AUengine.io 

That mirror has HD option :D

<_> but i wanna use my vita to watch stuff... it has a lovely screen and all the apps are always perfect UI.... :c 

one day. 

-Jim Hensen

<_> but i wanna use my vita to watch stuff... it has a lovely screen and all the apps are always perfect UI.... :c 

one day. 

for now i'll just deal with ads and stuff... if theres an ad at the middle or during a show however im finding another site. not worth that bullcrap. justdubs.tv masterrace.

-Jim Hensen

post-163060-0-51715800-1418889952_thumb.

Season 2 Poster for all shocked by the ending.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

for now i'll just deal with ads and stuff... if theres an ad at the middle or during a show however im finding another site. not worth that bullcrap. justdubs.tv masterrace.

Just torrent it then.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

where is my paycheck?

*Hands check with $0 written on it*

This is your paycheck after cuts taken out of it.

Just torrent it then.

Agreed, Commie did a release and so did Vivid-Watashi. Just go download one of them.

Just torrent it then.

no. x'D 

-Jim Hensen

*Hands check with $0 written on it*

This is your paycheck after cuts taken out of it.

Agreed, Commie did a release and so did Vivid-Watashi. Just go download one of them.

have you seen the **** that comes with more torrents?!?! 

besides, isnt torrenting jsut downloading it? 

sometimes i cant wait for a download and would prefer to just watch at a res lower than 1080... my highest res monitor is 900p anyway.

-Jim Hensen

have you seen the **** that comes with more torrents?!?! 

I don't understand. With anime there is generally no junk if you know what you are looking for.

I don't understand. With anime there is generally no junk if you know what you are looking for.

generally....

GENERALLY

theres still a chance. and with my luck i'll hit that chance.

i'll just stick with justdubs.tv and other sites like that so i can live slightly while i move on in life.

-Jim Hensen