I totally just found my favorite music video

TopWargamer

This was and still is my favorite song, and recentlyish the music video for it came out. It's nothing too awfully fancy, and I'm okay with that.

The song is meant to sound like a disco-esque type of song, and the video reflects that. From the club to the old TV to the record player to the 4:3 format (especially this)...you just gotta love it. It also represents the lyrics in the song by going...well...round and round...

Thoughts on the song/video?

COMIC SANS

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

We can't be friends anymore OP

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I'm Aussie and I should be ashamed but...

The biggest bottleneck is the Aussie internet..

CPU: i5 4690k @ 3.5 | GPU: Sapphire Tri-X R9 290 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X-SOC | RAM: 8GB DDR3 @ 1333 | Storage: 2TB HDD, 500GB HDD & 120GB SSD | CPU Cooling: Hyper 212 Evo x 2 fans | Case: ThermalTake S41 

Display: 2 x 1080p Monitors | Keyboard: Logitech G510s | Mouse: DragonWar Phantom Battle Version | Mouse Pad: Logitech G240 | Audio: Logitech z506 Speakers & Audio Technica ATH-M50x | Misc: PS3, Iphone 5s & Ipad Air 

Pretty catchy tune, OP, don't care for the (reverb?). Video's neat. I don't watch many music videos, but I do like this one:

Pretty catchy tune, OP, don't care for the (reverb?). Video's neat. I don't watch many music videos, but I do like this one:

1:12 - Dat face

Edit: Btw, very cool video. Gave me all the feels.

The biggest bottleneck is the Aussie internet..

CPU: i5 4690k @ 3.5 | GPU: Sapphire Tri-X R9 290 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X-SOC | RAM: 8GB DDR3 @ 1333 | Storage: 2TB HDD, 500GB HDD & 120GB SSD | CPU Cooling: Hyper 212 Evo x 2 fans | Case: ThermalTake S41 

Display: 2 x 1080p Monitors | Keyboard: Logitech G510s | Mouse: DragonWar Phantom Battle Version | Mouse Pad: Logitech G240 | Audio: Logitech z506 Speakers & Audio Technica ATH-M50x | Misc: PS3, Iphone 5s & Ipad Air 

6663.gif

How could I forget about this gem:

So far I've at least listened/watched a little bit of the each video in this thread. But this one...

I'm scared.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)