LTTAnimeClubHeavenSociety-Header.png

Week 27 is here!(albeit a bit late...) It's now for you fellow club members to vote on what you deem worthy of being this weeks series~! As usual the poll will be active for 48-ish!

ALDNOAH .ZERO

Current

This was suggest by @ThyFeared saying "This anime literally blew me away. I thought nothing of it when first watching it but when I got a bit into episode 1 I was instantly hooked. The characters in this anime are amazing and I really enjoy them. The story of this anime is amazing and has a great plot twist somewhere in it ;). I'd recommend this anime to anyone wanting something new."

In 1972, the Apollo 17 mission discovered a hypergate to Mars on the surface of the moon. Soon a war breaks out between Earth and Mars, and Martian soldiers begin to descend from the sky, riding steel giants, intent on exterminating humanity.

Read more at ANN

32277-aldnoahzeroheader.jpg

ANN | MAL | aniDB

Girl und Panzer

Recent

This was suggested by @TheProfosist saying "Interesting with the high school tank battle and all."

In this world, Sensha-do (戦車道), the art of tank-combat, is a traditional Japanese martial art for girls. Miho, a girl who just transfered into the Ōrai Girls' Academy in Ibaraki Prefecture, has been ordered by the academy's student council chairperson to join the school team and compete in the national Sensha-do championships.

Read more at ANN

40969.jpg

ANN | MAL | aniDB

Real Drive

Post-2007

This was suggested by @TheProfosist saying "Interesting follow up by the crew who did GITS SAC 2nd Gig"

Set in A.D. 2061, a new, more secure information network called the Material Network (or "Metal") has taken over human society. However, aberrations begin to crop up as individuals chafe against the rigid system, and so-called "cyber divers" are dispatched to investigate these incidents.

Read more at ANN

18929l.jpg

ANN | MAL | aniDB

Gungrave

Pre-2007

This was suggested by @gastew15 saying "Gungrave is an interesting one, if you skip episode 1(Which I recommend you do) it starts out with Bradon's & Harry's rise to power in a mafia group. The first half of the story is really solid, but it starts to break off from there where it's still interesting to watch, but not in the same way as it stops being realistically interesting and turns kind of absurd.. Don't get me wrong, it's still a good show, but it shifts gears pretty massively mid way through, so keep that in mind. Overall the characters are interesting and all contribute in some way to the story and make it seem much more real besides just the main characters. Even with it's flaws I really liked the show and would recommend it."

Brandon Heat, a silent and passive man, is living a laid back life with his friends. He's got his eyes on Maria, but her uncle forbids their relationship. After the brutal murder of his friends and Maria's father, Brandon is on the run together with the only friend he has left—Harry McDowell. When he finds out custody over Maria has been taken by Millennion, the largest mafia syndicate in town, he and Harry decide to join the syndicate. He goes through many hardships after joining the syndicate but he is willing to risk everything as long as he can be close to Maria.

Read more at ANN

267.jpg

ANN | MAL | aniDB

Gunslinger Girl

Random

This was suggested by @Charger saying "Young girls modified in ways that basically make them super soldiers and trained as assassins with guns what more could you ask for. As I recall it has a interesting story and some drama with alot of little girls shooting and killing people without a second thought about what they are doing."

"Henrietta" was an innocent little girl when her entire family was massacred and she was left for dead. She was rescued by a privately-owned social welfare organization and given cybernetic components over her battered body. Brainwashed by the organization, she and four other girls now work as cold-blooded assassins, doing the dirty work for the Italian government.

Read more at ANN

3088.jpg

ANN | MAL | aniDB

@Luclocke @MyInnerFred @RainColt @TheProfosist @Rockmandash12 @CatCloud @Charger @iSaeko=(@Oshino Shinobu) @Jaybird @Cryptonite @DarkCrow @EChondo @killers993 @Epitome @GokuLy @lutewan @Izaya Orihara @squirrl @oc0110 @Legion @Laforet @Admire @yurihellsing @EmotionalSloth @Katsu-K1L @TetraSky @Ivyk @Typho @TheGFXNovice @Fruits Punch Samurai G @frustratedrocka @Purple Spy @Sky Daddy @Adamu @Smiles1946 @GloriousPain @gastew15 @Vitalius @Le Lion de Barreras @Kagami Tsukino @DigitalHermit @Unbr34k4bl3 @Noire @Randomacts @c3p0 @Rashy @ThyFeared @That Norwegian Guy @ThyFeared @wng_kingsley7 @Trogdor8freebird @Rising @brownninja97 @Marvzl1357 @achillesviper @Laputacake @xnoobftw @ArkAngel_X @wolfgang @Daegun @DudeWazap @eelnico09 @Jerakl @Tr3vor @Belgarionbg @Pugs501 @Silver Knight @MageofFaith @KRImSIN @cae @Ploooopp @Phorlorn @BurgerBum @Kukielka @Mujteba @Hatsune Miku 「 」@Ruostunut kokis @Archangel1994 @tobben

If you're interested in becoming a member please head over to the main club thread for more information.
This is a poll that is created from a list of suggested anime from the Anime Suggestion Submission thread. If there is any anime you think the club should watch and discuss please suggest it there. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Wake up its time to vote~! 

tumblr_nglm8jUHZT1qfjqf7o1_500.gif

EDIT: Oops forgot the poll... fixing...

EDIT2: FIXED~!

EDIT3: Jesus everyones asleep... wake up already!

O7pCqb0.gif

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

O.o Damn @Charger, I didn''t know you thought like that. No poll Fred? :P

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

bout time

edit: woohoo first voter! its like being first in line for the amusement park when it opens. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Not many choices in this poll.  :P

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

Aldnoah season 2 in january :D

I'm voiting aldnoah zero.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Aldnoah season 2 in january :D

I'm voiting aldnoah zero.

All aboard the hype train! :P

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

How come like 70% of anime seems to be about high school girl age girls doing random crap?

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

bout time

edit: woohoo first voter! its like being first in line for the amusement park when it opens. 

Texans should be patient!

tumblr_nglcqzbQm31qmwd5wo1_1280.png

How come like 70% of anime seems to be about high school girl age girls doing random crap?

Welp... look below. 

because 70% of the audience is high school boys

^Basically this.... 

True. I find it embarrassing to watch stuff like that though. Doesn't matter if it's legitimately good ( I bet it's a lot of fan service ). I could never watch around anyone. Would be, eh, awkward to the max.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

True. I find it embarrassing to watch stuff like that though. Doesn't matter if it's legitimately good ( I bet it's a lot of fan service ). I could never watch around anyone. Would be, eh, awkward to the max.

Understandable. 

Hyouka is one the few series I could watch with more than one person and not feel awkward haha. 

tumblr_ngjbng8clh1td6zwdo1_1280.png

YES ALDNOAH ZERO! Watching it right now as we speak. Such an amazing anime :P

post-121155-0-22795900-1418705342_thumb.

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

Monitors: Dell U2414H 

I'm just going to use this to decide what anime I should binge watch... I haven't seen any of these

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

Texans should be patient!

I moved out of my apartment for winter break bringing with me things i could not afford to lose ie: firearms, pc, server, bike. cleaned the entire apartment, drove from college station to houston doing 80 cause aint no body got time for dat, made it just in time for dinner with the family, and now im sititng on my couch watching some aldnoah.zero. ive had a long day. oh and dinner was my first meal of the day so i was running on fumes. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Understandable. 

Hyouka is one the few series I could watch with more than one person and not feel awkward haha. 

tumblr_ngjbng8clh1td6zwdo1_1280.png

If it has more then a little bit of romance I can't watch it with others. I would never watch ALO (2nd SAO story arc) with anyone except maybe one person.

My vote is for Aldnoah Zero. Seems cool.

YES ALDNOAH ZERO! Watching it right now as we speak. Such an amazing anime :P

It was ok at best. Some nice action sequences and the princess is a pretty cool character but

SPOILER

the ending is such a letdown.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

I'm just going to use this to decide what anime I should binge watch... I haven't seen any of these

You should consider joining us. 

I moved out of my apartment for winter break bringing with me things i could not afford to lose ie: firearms, pc, server, bike. cleaned the entire apartment, drove from college station to houston doing 80 cause aint no body got time for dat, made it just in time for dinner with the family, and now im sititng on my couch watching some aldnoah.zero. ive had a long day. oh and dinner was my first meal of the day so i was running on fumes. 

Dam quite a day for you eh? I've had a uneventful shitty work day lol... 

Next year... I can't wait~!

If it has more then a little bit of romance I can't watch it with others. I would never watch ALO (2nd SAO story arc) with anyone except maybe one person.

Have you seen Hyouka at all? If not you should!

tumblr_nghbjckY9u1u3xx21o1_500.gif

im 22, i know freds 21. so thats what 10% right there thats not highschool. (im trying to think statically if this estimation is wrong based on our society)

v scared. 

I still need to watch other stuff. I have Christmas break coming up soon. I'll probably spend some of it watching anime.

You should consider joining us. 

Dam quite a day for you eh? I've had a uneventful shitty work day lol... 

Next year... I can't wait~!

how do I join? :3

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken