Any1 have Google Cardboard?

UltraNeonGaming

Note: if you have no idea what I am talking about search in google "Google Cardboard", It was announced back at Google I/O

I ordered a google cardboard VR headset from eBay for $15 AUD (With Free Shipping :)), comes with a NFC tag that I can use for other stuff and a headstrap, I think it's a good deal, This will be my first time experiencing something VR, Anyone here actually have a GC? I will use my GS4 with it, I want to know how good it is or if I just wasted $15, I'm not expecting much from it I just want to experience VR in it's most basic form.

I've tried it before for an extended period of time, and IT"S AMAZING. But becomes boring fast...

But still worth it for the fun

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

I've tried it before for an extended period of time, and IT"S AMAZING. But becomes boring fast...

Oh that's nice, I will download all of dem demos and I think it will be quite fun :)

i have it pretty cool does not really fit my head well but still cool 

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

Have you tried anything else VR before?

Doesn't matter if you have or not but, what would rate it in a scale of 1 to 10?

I really want to get into VR and I can't wait until the final version of the oculus comes out!

Have you tried anything else VR before?

Doesn't matter if you have or not but, what would rate it in a scale of 1 to 10?

I really want to get into VR and I can't wait until the final version of the oculus comes out!

besides cardboard no. :(

I'd rate 7/10, I tried it on an HTC one m7 and the screen res sucks

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

Decent fun. I'd say it's worth no more than $5.

proud owner of alienware 13 with graphic amplifier and also a alienware X51 gaming PC!!! really powerfulL!!

xoxo samantha <3

The "Windy Day" video is fantastic. Other than that I haven't really found any cool apps to use it with.

There are tons of demos on the play store, There is a roller coaster and there is some ported over straight from the oculus

Decent fun. I'd say it's worth no more than $5.

Hmm, there is a decent mix of opinions here

It's ok, but the name is just plain horrid

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Well what is so cool about it? It just accepts phone in it...?

Are trolling or not?

If not think of it as oculus but instead of a computer/oculus screen you put your phone in it and it's very much like oculus, but no where near as immersive.

Doesn't google have a site where they teach you how to make one out of a large pizza box? And I wouldn't use it unless I could somehow turn it into a makeshift oculus rift, so yea... WHICH I STILL DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO AND NO ONE ELSE ON THE INTERNET/LTT FORUMS DOES EITHER! 

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

Doesn't google have a site where they teach you how to make one out of a large pizza box? And I wouldn't use it unless I could somehow turn it into a makeshift oculus rift, so yea... WHICH I STILL DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO AND NO ONE ELSE ON THE INTERNET/LTT FORUMS DOES EITHER!

They tell you how to make it but you need 2 lenses which are really hard to find and I am also lazy

The lenses are not that hard to find. I found 2 in an old pair of toy binoculars and made my own Google Cardboard with them. Or you could just buy them on Amazon, Google has a link for that.

The lenses are not that hard to find. I found 2 in an old pair of toy binoculars and made my own Google Cardboard with them. Or you could just buy them on Amazon, Google has a link for that.

I received my cardboard 3 days ago...