How to get a PERSONALIZED MOUSEPAD for just $0.99! [Includes shipping Worldwide]

Hey everybody!

How to get a CHEAP PERSONALISED $0.99 mousepad:

1. http://www.artscow.com/photo-gifts/mousepad/large-mousepad-160

2. Go to checkout, do your own design

3. Enter coupon code at checkout: solosdkcheapmousepad

4. DONE!

I can officially confirm that my mousepad has come and it is of great quality!

You might want to change the title of the post, it really looks like you are advertising and I just made a post stating that, then I read the whole thing lol.

Me: Yeah I just really can't get my H220 working again, I've tried everything that was suggested in the forum.

Brian (Swiftech Support): Hmm, have you tried slapping it?

Oh damn! I didn't realise :( I thought it would benefit the community as the coupon code expires soon....

It is legit, and I have no intent to scam or anything, just thought it would be cool to share this as it is computer related and this is a computer forum

And I am not selling these, its from a third-party company

He's not selling anything though. This does not apply to the OP. If mods say it does, I would like to know why. I haven't found anything in the post that goes against the community rule you posted here. Aren't people here allowed to announce deals on Steam or Origin? If so, and the OP isn't allowed to post this here...why?

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

You might want to change the title of the post, it really looks like you are advertising and I just made a post stating that, then I read the whole thing lol.

Ok I guess so, thanks

He's not selling anything though. This does not apply to the OP. If mods say it does, I would like to know why. I haven't found anything in the post that goes against the community rule you posted here. Aren't people here allowed to announce deals on Steam or Origin? If so, and the OP isn't allowed to post this here...why?

I edited the post because right when I saw the thread title it looked like it was advertising, my bad

Me: Yeah I just really can't get my H220 working again, I've tried everything that was suggested in the forum.

Brian (Swiftech Support): Hmm, have you tried slapping it?

It's cool. Just take advantage of the offer as it is normally $9.99 with economy shipping or $35.99 for fast shipping

Anyone got any cool ides? lol

You guys are crazy. You know you guys are self-destructive. There's a funny farm somewhere and it's got your names written all over it. But I'm gettin' outta here.

Anything random from the internet

or

A family picture

Haha. I'll just find a cool wallpaper or something.

You guys are crazy. You know you guys are self-destructive. There's a funny farm somewhere and it's got your names written all over it. But I'm gettin' outta here.

Ok guys have fun with this, please purchase as I want everyone in the community to know about this! 

Thanks!

The anime community would love this.

@solosdk, have you bought one? And if so, what is the quality of them? Ok? Good? Great? Meh? "It's a mousepad, what quality?"?

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

The anime community would love this.@solosdk, have you bought one? And if so, what is the quality of them? Ok? Good? Great? Meh? "It's a mousepad, what quality?"?

I've ordered one and im waiting for it to be dispatched. It takes 7-12 working days to arrive so I'll get back to you then.

In the mean time, I recommend you order one anyway as its dirt cheap :)

I've ordered one and im waiting for it to be dispatched. It takes 7-12 working days to arrive so I'll get back to you then.

In the mean time, I recommend you order one anyway as its dirt cheap :)

Good point. Like the Humble Bundle. So cheap, it's less worth it *not* to.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

How about putting this meme on the mousepad. :P

linus-meme-6.jpg

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!
Super Budget Gaming Build: Intel Pentium G1610, Gigabye GA-H61M-DS2 rev. 3, Kingston Value RAM 4GB CL9 1333MHz, Fractal Design Core 1000, Corsair VS 450, WD 1TB, Powercolor Radeon HD 7750 1GB/GDDR5, (Optional: Asus DRW-24B1ST).
 (Total: $340 USD)

Ordered one! Thanks TS! Will post the pic when i get it

RAWR signature became a bunch of HTML codes

Thanks for this. Will upload a picture once I get the mouse pad.

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

I see no issue with this thread.

At least he isn't selling kitchens on a tech forum ;)

father's day gift achieved. Thanks!

CPU i7 970 |  COOLER: Cooler Master Hyper N520 | Ram: 12GB DDR3 1333 GPU: GTX 560Ti | Mobo: EVGA Classified 3 | Case: Cooler Master HAF 922 | Boot Drive: 120GB OCZ Vertex | Games Drive: 2TB WD Green | OS: Windows 7 | Monitors: 40in Samsung LN40A650, 2x 24in Samsung T240HD