Lg 47LM6200-UE

I that tv and I like it a lot but all that app crap I cant stand like face book app tweeter

the dumb games.

then my Samsung 3d player has all that crap to.

if I want to use face book or tweeter I would go on the pc to me a tv is for watching  not the web

there a few thing I like the 3d movies rents

if I can only set it up right I would be happy

Is there something in particular you need help with? So far all I've gotten from this is that you hate Smart TV's (Which I don't disagree with you about!).

I personally use an HTPC, so I have no benefit in a Smart TV, since my HTPC can do all the work a Smart TV offers (And generally do it better too).

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

No  don't need any help I was just trying to say this social media crap is every where.

I don.t hate social media crap I use face book but on a tv or Blu-ray player come on that going to far

I like the tv it self played 3d really good but 99 % of the apps are crap .

I was  watching a movie about a week ago and my brother was on  his I-phone and my movie shut down and so music started to play

I said what the hell  so it was him playing music and  I had smart share on so it picked up his cell.

so I turned all that off.

to me a tv is for watching tv or movies not   tweeting or my space 

thanks for looking at the post