I give up. Its comes out at 11pm for me.

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

I give up. Its comes out at 11pm for me.

3:15am right now... Don't think I can wait much longer.. 

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

damn delay 

i have to go to work now so i'll have to wait all day to be able to watch it.

And this is going to upgrade my R4. Probably not a needed upgrade, but I don't care! :D

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Nice one!

Are you going to review the Phanteks Enthoo Evolv in a near future?

OS: Windows 10 - Kubuntu 15.10 - Mac OSX El Capitan  CPU: i7 4790 @ 4.00GHz  MOBO: AsRock H97M Pro4  RAM: 4x 8GB Kingston HyperX @ 1866MHz  GPU: VTX3D R9-280 X-Edition  CASE: iTek Spacebox w/ Arctic Fans  PSU: Corsair X750M  SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 Evo  HDD: 3TB Western Digital WD30EZRX  DISPLAY: 3x Acer P193W  MOUSE: 5$ Chinese  TOUCHPAD: Logitech T650 Touchpad  KEYBOARD: Perixx Px-5200 w/Mx-Blues

Nice case, probably going to use it for my storage server build.

The only thing I don't like is the sidepanel with the fan hole, I think it would have looked better as a clean side panel. And not the solution they've now with the cover in front of the fan hole.

CPU: Intel 3770k Cooling: Corsair H100i Motherboard: MSI Z77 MPower Memory: 2x4gb Corsair 1600 ddr3 GPU: Sapphire 6950 2gb with reference Cooler PSU: XFX pro 650w Case: Corsair Carbide 500r Storage: Crucial M4 128GB, 2x Samsung 1TB, 1x Seagate 2TB

CPU: Pentium 4 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-8SGXL Memory: 2GB ddr Storage: 250GB IDE OS: FreeBSD

I liky 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Its nice but i think I like the Enthoo Pro more.

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

"Speaking of coming quickly"

That's what she said! Seriously though, so much innuendo in Linus vids :P

This Define looks pretty slick. I dunno, after a little while, I'm finding things I don't like about my H440. Might pick up something different into the new year, we'll see

I'm sorry, but what is the embargo mean?

Restriction. Like, good example is Games Workshops trade embargo, which prevents their products from being shipped internationally

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k | Mobo: MSI Mpower Max | Cooling: Cryorig R1 Ultimate w/ XT140 front Fan | GPU: EVGA GTX 770 Dual SC SLI | Case: NZXT H440 | Case Fans: Phanteks PH-140SP x5 | PSU: EVGA Supernova P2 1000W | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer | SSD: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB | HDD: Seagate Barracude

Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 | Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2013 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD438s | Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Control | Monitor 1: Benq XL2430T | Monitor 2: BenQ RL2455HM 

Interesting case but I have a huge gripe that like my Corsair 350 they do not provide a dust filter for the top.  I know that they provided that interesting piece by piece panel system to cover up the areas that do not have fans but you are pretty much limited to using the fans here as an exhaust without the option of going intakes.  

It also makes it hard to get positive pressure.

I just cannot understand why manufactures do not want to add removable dust filers for these cases.  In this one I would even accept ones mounted inside the case as that would give you the option of adding them only for the fans you want to install but at least give us options.

Interesting case but I have a huge gripe that like my Corsair 350 they do not provide a dust filter for the top.  I know that they provided that interesting piece by piece panel system to cover up the areas that do not have fans but you are pretty much limited to using the fans here as an exhaust without the option of going intakes.  

It also makes it hard to get positive pressure.

Agreed, I plan on using this case when I do some upgrades to my computer over the holiday, but coming from my Midi R2 it seems odd to remove the filter from the top. My current layout has the top being an exhaust for my rad, but even then it helps with noise (even if it is just a small amount) and it helps me keep a positive air pressure in the case. 

Main Rig

{
Intel Core i7 4770k, MSI Gaming z87-g45, EVGA GTX 770 dual SLI,  ARC Midi R2 , 16GB Crucial Ballistix, 256Gb SSD, 4TB HDD}

Peripherals

{
Keyboard: Razer Black Widow      Mouse: Razer Naga     Monitor: Asus 27in x 3}

I think it's an improvement over the R4, kinda eh on the white as the colors seem to not match as well as the black (same issue I had with my R4)  One thing Fractal should have done was provided magnetic dust filters for the top once you take a moduvent out. As is, seeing the top recessed like that bare is kind of ugly. A dust filter to overlay would have not only made it more visually appealing when you're not using a moduvent, but be functional as well. 

This looks really nice and I don't mind the weird looking 5.25" bays because theres a front cover. The one thing i don't like about my current case (NZXT H440) is that is doesn't have 5.25" bays, but I'm not going to upgrade just for that. 

Does anyone know when the R5 will be available on newegg/amazon ?

Its nice but i think I like the Enthoo Pro more.

I'm still preferring the idea of upgrading from my R4 to the Enthoo Pro over the R5. The R5 looks to fix pretty much everything I had issue with the R4, mainly the poor liquid cooling integration, but I still don't think it's quite as good as the Enthoo Pro. I'm tempted to rebuild my R4 system into the R5, but I might not bother. I think I'd rather wait until Skylake when I rebuild the whole system and migrate to the Enthoo Pro instead.

Although I'm relatively confident that a H220-X can fit in the roof of my R4, I think I'd like to wait for Fractal's Kevlin series and see if the S24 will fit. I think it looks better. Based on the specs—copper radiator, expandable loop, powerful pump, high static pressure fans at low noise—it looks to be superior to most coolers, but probably not a H220-X, which I don't mind as long as it's as good as something like the X61 or equivalent, but quieter.

I think the case is a great upgrade, but dust filters up top would have really sweetened the deal. You can always invest in aftermarket magnetic ones, but that's extra money I could put into a 'better' case.

Oh nice! Fractal got back to me on my suggestion for adding a magnetic dust filter when you remove the moduvents.

2f94ea5142a967ec97b7ab8cf9c6676e.png

Definitely getting one to replace my r4.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

i just got a r4 a few weeks ago

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

Is it really worth the $80 price difference from a 330r?

I don't think so.

System: Thinkpad T460

i just got a r4 a few weeks ago

Now you wonder why it was on sale.

R4 is still very good

System: Thinkpad T460