NO POST ! A little Help would be nice.

Arshdeep

I;m first from the family to build a computer at a very young age. Help me out.

The lights and fans turn on the pc for 2 sec and then turns back off... this repeats back and forth simultaneously.

From what I heard this is the fualt of a bad psu or mobo. Which are new of chours and work this far. The cpu phase also blinks,

ask for more deatils.

The fans that came with the case, don't know where to plug, so far I have been plugging them into the "Speakers" pins, four pins at top, near the front port connectors.

MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming

Corsair Vengence 8 Gb (2x4)

XFX 7850 1 GB

CM 912

AzzA Dynamo 850w

WD Black 1 TB

Is it okay to ship it like this in a car to another home of "experts"

Been a long follower of Carey Holzman AND Linus Sebation

Need any pics, every thing is connected, anti-static strap to psu grills, unfortunatly the psu was on!

Thanks in advande

G.A.S.P.

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

The fans are not supposed to be plugged into the Speakers header. You should find somewhing like CHA_FAN1 on your mothermoard with a 3/4pin connector and a little notch

anti-static strap to psu grills

may you take a photo of this? sounds not as it supposes to be

CPU: Intel i7 4790K @4.8GhZ  CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2  Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97 UD3H  GPU: Asus ROG RX 480 8G OC Memory: 32GB Gskill Ares 2400Mhz  Storage: 2x Crucial M4 512GB SSD (raid0)  / 1TB Seagate FireCuda SSHD Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA P2 750W  Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise LTSB (64 bit) Other: NZXT Hue+ LED Controller with 8 LED Strips for desk and PC lighting

five_pictures2_2533_20120308144915.jpg

Beside the OC Genie you've a 4 pin CPU for your fan.

Try booting with just your cpu and ram.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

I think your issue is that not everything is plugged in right.

plug fans into fan headers.

make sure not to mistake the 8 pin PCIE connector and the 8 pin CPU power connector .

just go through the motherboard manual and make sure that everything you have plugged in....should be plugged into that header/slot/etc

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

Ensure that all of the cables are plugged into the correct headers to ensure that there is no shorting or anything like that occurring with you8r computer. Also ensure that all of the cables are fully plugged into all of the connectors to ensure that nothing is shorting as well.

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

Guys I figured it out WITHOUT ANY HELP.

NO OFFENCE or ANYTHING ELSE

The voltage on the psu was increased by ME. I set it to 130 from 230 and the pc was powering off for safety and such.

Thank You to all

Linus and others were right, this is a very helpful and nice fourm, no "look it up yourself" stuff (bs)

This happens when many things can be cuasing a improper boot up, post, security etc.

Without a closer look their would be hard to come up with anything but a "edu guess"

Thank You, im 12 and built my own pc!

All alone belive it or not

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing.

Good to hear. You should mark this as solved ;)

Do you think a AzzA Dynamo 850w is any good at all?

-http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817517003&Tpk=dynamo%20850w&IsVirtualParent=1

I head some bad reviews on it.

My rig as you may know is a

-3570k (stock)

-Corsair vengeance 8 Gb

-7850 1gb

-MSI z77a-g45 gaming

Im gonna send in upc for a rebate card (prepaid visa) so if im gonna return it, it MAY be now or never.

Very old power supply isnt it ?

The rails arent rated highly.

If I were you Id spend a little and go for a reliable Corsair.

• 2 months later...

Very old power supply isnt it ?

The rails arent rated highly.

If I were you Id spend a little and go for a reliable Corsair.

I was about to before.